Jen's Sorority - A Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"YES!" I gasped, louder than intended. "Yes, that's great. Wonderful. It feels so good."

And it did. It was the first time that a guy ever did that to me. Oh, there had been guys who got a feel, of course. Who had felt my pussy and stuck their fingers into me. But it had always felt like they were doing it for their own pleasure - and they were. It wasn't to turn me on, it was only for them. A goal to be accomplished. With Brian, it felt like he was doing it only to bring me pleasure.Very successfully, too, I might add.

I was thrusting my hips at his fingers, at his hand. His mouth was still giving me little kisses but was not attacking me like it had been. I missed that. Until he happened to lick my clit.

"Yes! There! Again!" I exclaimed.

Brian seemed unsure. "There?" he asked, wiggling his fingers inside of me.

"No," I moaned. That's good, but - your mouth."

"Here?" he asked as he leaned in to lick my little bud again.

"Oh, yes, there." I moaned. "Again."

He continued licking my clit and fingering my pussy for a while longer, until I was panting and bucking my hips up into him. I came, hard and loud. I quickly tried to control myself, as I didn't want to give Brian the wrong impression. Then I thought, I just met him yesterday and now we are in his room, naked, cumming - what kind of wrong impression? But I really didn't put these thoughts into any cohesive thinking. It was just a fleeting cloud floating through my mind as I finished cumming. I placed my hand on his in my crotch and pulled it away.

"Enough." i said softly. "I can't take any more. Thank you, that was wonderful."

We scooted up so that we both were fully on the bed and held our naked bodies together.

"Thank you, Brian, that was - amazing."

'Really?" he answered. "No, thank you. You were awesome."

Three sharp raps on the door got our immediate attention. Then a voice.

"Hey, Brian. I put a towel on your doorknob."

This was followed by loud laughter, joined by several others laughing as well.

"I'm sorry, Brian. They must have heard us. Maybe I was too loud. But in my defense, you were so good I couldn't help it."

Brian looked at me and smiled. "That's okay. It'll help my reputation."

We both laughed, then I asked him, "Brian, are you a virgin?"

I don't know why I asked that. I shouldn't have.I wanted him to fuck me, but he would do that whether he was a vrigin or not, I assumed. So why ask? I didn't know, it just popped out.

Brian looked a little embarrassed but answered, "No."

"Oh," i said, not sure what to say now.

Brian continued, "I've done it twice."

"Oh" I said. I had no idea.

"Both with the same girl," he added, a bit sheepishly.

I noticed he didn't ask about me as we lay there in silence for a long moment. What a gentleman.

"Good," I finally said. "Will you make love to me?"

He moaned something that must have meant yes, and turned over to get on top of me. I grabbed his erection, which had gotten softer but never soft. I stroked it a few times as he kissed me and felt it regain it's full size again. Then I aimed it at my pussy, ran it up and down my slit to get it wet, and placed it at my entrance. Brian did the rest.

He went easily. I was very wet, and he was a little thin. A nice size, but thinner than others by the way it felt. Still, it was plenty wide enough to push my vagina walls apart and give us both pleasure as he sunk it into me. We were quickly fucking away full force, and in only minutes I was screaming out again.This time I didn't try to be quiet - let the boys in the hall hear what Brian was doing to me! My pussy pulsed and squeezed around his shaft, and it took only a few more strokes until he was holding himself deep within me, pumping his sperm into me.

Even before he was soft enough to fall out of me, he said, "Oh, damn, condom."

He was still out of breath.

I answered, "It's okay. I'm on the pill." Then after a moment's thinking, "And I'm guessing you don't have any disease."

"No," he said, and we both smiled, thinking it a funny conversation.

"I don't either." I added.

To be honest, I didn't know for sure. And he probably didn't either. It was a dumb thing to assume, or guess at, but I hadn't thought of it before, and knowing Brian, I still felt very safe. Yeah, I was still in high school and kind of dumb. But as it turned out we both had been disease free after all.

As we lay there, naked bodies enjoying each other's touch, I began to worry that he might take this seriously. I had never had a steady boyfriend, and I didn't want one now. I decided to dive right into it and nip any thoughts in the bud.

"Brian." I began tentatively. I really did like this nerd. A lot. I hoped I didn't hurt him.

"You know, I'm not looking for... for a boyfriend."

"Oh," he answered. I wondered what he was thinking.

"I mean, this was all great. Terrific! You are quite a hunk as it turns out. But..." What else could I say?

Brian knew. "You don't want a relationship with me."

"That's right. Well, not just you, not with anybody."

"It's okay," he said. "I don't either. As much as I loved this weekend, and you, and... doing this - Wow!" - we giggled here - "i don't have time to have a girl. I wouldn't be able to treat her right with all the time I have to spend in the lab and studying. I need to get into a top grad school."

I looked into his eyes and believed him.

"Okay, good. But I am coming here for school next year. I hope I can count you as a friend."

"Well, yeah! Damn, yeah!" He seemed flustered. "Of course we are friends. Well, I hope so." He laughed as he looked between us at our naked bodies rubbing together. "I think I judged you wrong if we wouldn't stay friends. You are too nice not to."

"I'm not as nice as you think," I said, knowing it was true. "But thank you. And if you still are not attached to anyone else, perhaps we can go to another dance or something next year?"

"I would love that." he answered.

Or fuck again, I thought, though I didn't say it. But we would.

suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers
12