Jeri Ryan Best Sex Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Andy's eyes rolled back into his head as he yelled out loud as a river of seamen bursts out from his cock and down the actresses throat. Jeri nearly chokes on the cum rushing into her mouth but bravely she keeps her head on his cock swallowing all of his cum. It takes Andy two whole minutes to empty out his balls of cum and he was more than impressed at Jeri for being able to swallow that much cum in one cock. Licking her lips Jeri then slowly crawled up Andy's body then kisses him softly on his lips as she feels his strong arms wrap around her. They go straight onto her big ass and start to grab onto the toned cheek squeezing them softly as Jeri grinds her chest onto his. Both of them know they are waiting for Andy to get hard again but both are enjoying lying on top of each other touching each other and grinding their fit bodies together. Jeri's thighs now push up against Andy's dick and she starts to rub them together meaning Andy is getting a thigh jerk which in Jeri's powerful legs fells like heaven for him. Even though he came a massive load only 5 minutes ago Jeri's leg wank and promise of anal sex in mind Andy's large 10-inch cock rises again as Jeri moans as the tip of his penis touches her damp pussy lips.

Jeri forces herself to get off of Andy's chest as he reaches behind her and grabs a bunch of pillows. She arranges them in a pile then bends over them sticking her ass out at Andy who is quietly jerking of to the site of her bending over. Andy climbs back onto his bed and makes his way over to Jeri who spreads out her asscheeks inviting his cock to go deep into her ass. Out of care and love for Jeri he asks her one last time if she wants to go though with it and when the blonde nods her head Andy wastes no time in pushing his cock into her ass. Jeri screams as the head of his dick smashes into her anus bringing a loud scream from her lips but doesn't stop Andy from making his cock go in further. In her mind Jeri is mentally counting the number of inches he is stuffing into her ass Jeri had been ass fucked a number of times but never by a guy this big. Her fingers dig into Andy's bedclothes as more than 6 inches of his cock are now deep up her butt hole. Now even Andy is starting to groan in pain as her tight ass starts to squeeze his dick but he really wants to assfuck her so with a massive effort he thrusts in 3 more inches. Jeri has never felt a cock this far up her ass but instead of it hurting Jeri is slowly starting to moan out the very idea of this monster cock deep into the unknown of her asshole is making her wet. However as she is propped up on her elbows so that her ass stays in the air she can't reach back and finger herself some relief.

Andy is more than relived when his entire cock disappears up Jeri's ass he takes a moment to compose himself and wipe the sweat off his forehead then slowly rocks backwards and forwards. Nothing could have given Jeri more of a thrill than felling that huge cock inside of her start to move filling her up rubbing against her entire anal passage and with that she lets out an ear splitting moan. Andy is not really able to build up a fast motion of ass fucking as his cock is too far up her tight ass to move quickly but he adapts and concentrates on making his fucking slow but hard. It works Jeri is loving her tight hole pounded slowly but with a lot of grunt and is screaming the house down. So Andy sticks to ramming his cock slow and hard into her ass as his balls crash against the bottom of her asscheeks sending a wave of pleasure though his body. Jeri beings to push her self backwards sending his cock further into her ass and increases her own pleasure and his. Andy's arms wrap around Jeri's mid section holding her steady as he breaks her ass with his cock and listening to Jeri's screams is making his cock shoot pre cum into her ass.

Jeri is now on the verge of cumming and she screams out for him to fuck her harder and faster and when he does her scream and orgasm are very loud. Cum squirts all over Andy's bed as Jeri shakes in his arms after a huge orgasm, which takes her completely out of it. She collapses down face first breathing hard with Andy's cock still in her ass but she yells at him when he tries to pull out. She knew he was close and told him to just do it and fuck her ass then cum inside her, which is just what Andy wanted. With Jeri still bent over Andy staring moving his hips again making his big cock fuck the star trek stars asshole and bringing him very close to cumming. All of Andy's energy went into cumming deep into her ass and he groans out as wave after wave of jizz fills up Jeri's ass making her moan feeling the warm cum inside of her. After a few minutes Andy stops cumming pulls his cock out then falls down exhausted next to her panting excitedly. Both of them start laughing just thinking about all the things they did today Jeri hadn't had sex like that in years and for Andy screwing a star and near hero of his was beyond amazing. Jeri gets cleaned up saying she has to go but she leaves him her torn up suit and her phone number and told any time he wanted her he could have her. Andy smiled kissed her on the cheek and told her she would be getting a call from him very soon.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12