Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved up over me quickly and I positioned him so his hard little cock was directly over my open wet pussy. I moved it up so it rested facing my stomach. He began to moan and I could feel it rubbing over my clit back and forth, back and forth. Again and again it stimulated my clit directly! I wrapped my legs around him as he stood there in front of the bed and dry fucked him like a mad woman! I arched my back and screamed with a really great climax this time.

As I was starting to come down, I felt his cock rubbing up and down my slit. I was afraid he was going to shove it in my pussy. As wet and opened as I was right then and as small as his cock was, one good thrust and he would be balls deep insides me. I moved quickly and took his cock and jerked him off with my hand until he shot all over my thighs and cunt. He looked down and saw his cum coating my slit and inner thighs and said, "I'll get that!"

He dropped to his knees again and licked me clean! I held his head this time and rammed my cunt into him as I orgasm one last time. I pulled him up and held him in my arms letting him suck and play with my breasts and nipples.

We lay there for a long time just letting his hands and fingers make love to my tits. Then he almost whispered, "You know the next tournament is in San Diego Diana don't you? It's very beautiful there! We'll have a very nice time and stay a few days afterwards if you like. I held his head on my breasts and felt his mouth nursed on my nipple. I said, "That would be nice Simon now go to sleep. Tomorrow we'll have to start moving my things over to your house and I want to see the doctor for a check up."

He said, "We'll get movers to move you Diana, bring some clothes and your make up those sort of things. You' won't need anything else."

I smiled and kissed him and then held him until we both fell asleep.

I awoke about an hour later and had to go to the bathroom. I eased out of bed without waking Simon and did my business. As I got back in bed, I lay there and knew we were very close tonight in going all the way. I knew I would be the one to have to control this union so he didn't fuck me, unless I wanted to be fucked. If he had the chance I knew he would shove his black little 5-incher into my white pussy and fuck me until he shot off inside me. I decide that I would order birth control pills from the doctor and take them starting tomorrow.

I was thinking, "Another night of dry humping like we did tonight or one more nice trip to some very beautiful place like San Diego and/or a nice present that I knew he would still buy for me, might just put me over the top. I might just let him try and fuck me with his small black cock before the month was over.

That is especially after I got the agreement I wanted signed. Hell I might just fuck him that afternoon once my lawyer approved the agreement! I realized I was wet between my legs thinking about it!

12