Jerri Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Truth time?" She nodded her head yes. "Ok, you're right. I am not in love with you. But mom, you're a MILF...half the men in this town would give their left nut to fuck you. And seeing how you've been acting lately, I knew that sooner or later you would give in to one of them. Seeing you with Mike was the last straw. I had to fuck you...first. I'm sorry." She let the words sink in for a moment. God...He was right. Had she been that obvious? First? She should have been angry, but she wasn't. In fact, knowing she was the sexual fantasy of so many men excited her. A MILF...indeed. She hid her smile. She needed to hear more.

"But I am YOUR mother, Baby, and by your standards, an old lady. Why on earth would you want me?" Toby laughed wickedly and pulled her closer.

"Mom, you aren't the first mother I've fucked...I love older women. Most young guys feel the same way. But you, trust me...you are a phenom." Her head began to swell, but in the back of her mind, that curious little cat began to claw her way to the surface.

"So, you've fucked other mothers? Anyone I know?" Toby chuckled.

"Come on Mom, a gentleman never kisses and tells. Let's just say that Mike was pissed that he hadn't evened the score."

"Jessica! My god, Toby...I don't believe it. You fucked Jessica Carlson?" He nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Was she?" He cut her off before she could finish.

"Don't worry mom," he laughed. "She was pretty hot, and kinky I might add, but not in your league. And just so you know, you have bigger tits and the tightest pussy I've ever fucked." He laughed harder and Jerri turned bright red. As embarrassed as she was, she wanted to hear more. She started to pry the details out, but he suddenly kissed her deeply then pulled back. "Well, Mom, are you going to be my bitch...my whenever, wherever, whatever slut?" The question caught her completely off guard. She quickly got her thoughts back on track and thought about her answer. She had to be sure about all this before she opened her mouth. She finally answered.

"Yes, Baby, I will."

"Yes what, Mom?

"I am going to be your bitch...your whenever, wherever, whatever slut." Her body shivered as the realized what she had just said. But, instead of fear making her tremble though, it was excitement. Damn, even as raw as her well fucked pussy was, it began to tingle. It wanted more cock. Had she always been like this? Probably, but she was certain of one thing. She was going to live up to her promise. And if she wasn't one now, she was going to enjoy becoming one.

She reached down and ran her fingers along her cum dripping slit and collected as much warm, sticky sperm that she could. Slowly, she brought her fingers up and held them close to his lips. "Want a taste, Baby?" He nodded. She sensually anointed them with the creamy liquid, smiling as he opened his mouth and flicked out his tongue to lick away every drop of cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm, we taste good, Baby. Get your sweet pussy up here and let me have the rest, I'm starving. She had never been able to resist an invitation to have her pussy eaten and quickly scampered up to the head of the bed. She gripped the headboard and lifted her knee to straddle his face. As she began to position herself, she heard a loud clanging noise in the back yard. She peeked out the window.

"Oh fuck...the caterers. Shit. I've got to get dressed, Baby. Keep this thought for another time. I'm sorry, Hon, but I've got to go." Toby groaned in disappointment and reluctantly let his mother go. Terri hopped off the bed and ran towards the door and then suddenly stopped. She had forgotten her robe and ran back, frantically grabbing it off the floor. She started to turn and scurry off, but paused to glance back at her son. His huge cock was standing up like a giant tree in a forest of hair. Her eyes twinkled impishly.

"Just so you know." She grinned and leaned over it. Her mouth opened wide and circled the plum sized head with her soft lips. Toby could only groan in pleasure as his mother lowered her head until her lips were pressed into the thick mat of hair surrounding his cock. She swirled her tongue around the sticky shaft then quickly pulled her mouth away. "I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose." She laughed and scurried away, leaving a disappointed but very horny boy in his bed.

12