Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire crackled; the room was lit only by the flickering flames. "You said I had to get you home early."

Neither Sabrina nor Jerry spoke while he gathered her clothes, guided her to the bathroom and helped her wash up and dress. He disappeared to get another shirt, while she relieved herself. Finally, in the car, they talked, "I did not know you squirted."

"I didn't know it either. I never have before. Sorry, I got you all wet."

"Don't be sorry. I loved every second. Your body is a piece of heaven."

The night was pitch dark and it was raining when he stopped the car in front of her mother's house and turned off the engine.

"Jerry, you gave me many firsts tonight. I have never cum so many times and so hard."

He walked around the car and opened her door, "Thank you."

She added, "I wish, I had taken care of you."

"If you want to, kneel, unzip me, suck me off."

"Here? It's raining. We are in front of my mother's house."

"I know. It is dark. No one can see."

Sabrina had never risked anything like this. Never risked sex in public or where she could be caught. But it was exciting, taboo and she wanted to. She knelt in front of him. Her knees sunk into the soggy, wet grass. Instantly, her slacks were soaked from the knees down. Rain ran down her hands as she fumbled with his zipper and reached for his now rigid cock. She gave up trying to fish him out of the small opening, unbuckled his pants and pulled everything down to his thighs. He was right, it was dark. She wanted to see it, but couldn't. Her hand and mouth would have to satisfy her curiosity.

She lowered her face slowly. His scent was musky, clean but unwashed for the day. Her head swam. His dick was slippery with hot precum and cold rain as she pushed it past her lips and tasted him on her tongue for the first time. His groan matched hers. She began to suck. Later, he would teach her. For now it was good enough. Her body was on fire. Jerry told her, "Finger yourself while you suck me."

Like lightening, she pushed her right hand into her pants. Her middle two fingers slipped into her cunt and her thumb rolled her clit against the side of her index finger. Her own touch, the fear of being discovered, Jerry's wonderful cock in her mouth and the memories of being satisfied this evening were too much. Sabrina was cuming again - cuming hard, grunting around his shaft, trying to remember to suck through a demanding, breath stealing climax.

As she finished, Jerry began to thrust gently into her mouth. He did not grab her head. She hated that. He said, "Help me with your hand." Her left hand would have to do. Her right felt too good right where it was. She wanted to do this for him and wanted to feel him cum. After a day of stimulation, her lips and hand were rapidly having an effect. All he said was, "Now."

She had not thought this through. When he came, she wanted his cum inside her. She swallowed. She could feel how he struggled not to fall. She easily handled what he pumped into her mouth. It was salty and sweet and had a smooth consistency. Her ex had produced a lot and it was lumpy and often bitter. She usually had spit everything out. She did not want to lose any of what Jerry was giving her. She pulled her thumb up the underside of Jerry's cock, milking the last drops from him. She rolled those final drops in her mouth so every taste bud would be bathed and she could savor him a little longer.

He lifted her. She could feel his still hard cock pulsing against her belly. In bare feet or low heels she was the same height as Jerry. With his kiss, he tasted his cum in her mouth and that kept his cock from softening. Sabrina heard pain and regret in the sound of his words, "For this minute, I want more than life itself to make love with you. But you will have to come to me and ask for that. It would never be good for me unless I knew you wanted me as much as I want you."

He straightened his clothing, buckled and zipped up. They walked silently to the door, hand in hand. In the dim light that came from inside, Sabrina could see Jerry's eyes were misty with more than the rain that now ran down from his hair.

He kissed her goodnight, squeezed her hand and discretely pressed her fee into her palm. She heard a deep, deep sadness and loneliness in his voice, "Goodnight, Sabrina. Thank you for being my date tonight."

Uncharacteristically, he turned and left her at her door, not waiting for her to disappear inside. Her brain was overloaded. She had a million things to think over, a million things to evaluate and judge, like she always did. He was too old for her. Surely the freedom, pleasure and openness he led her into was wrong. But her sore pussy, sticky body and the taste of his cum in her mouth were so very right for now.

12