All Comments on 'Jessi at the Jacuzzi'

by Jessi38dd

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
X S sexX S sexalmost 18 years ago
Good start

Liked your style...the story seemed plausable..the writing could use a little help but if you got too much help it migh hurt your style. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice,innocent style.

Hubby lucky to have such a lively companion. Dimitri

twouptwoupalmost 18 years ago
This story is so HOT

Wow!! What a first up effort. By the sounds of it made easier by the fact that it actually happened. Great style which made me feel like I was there or at least wish the hell I was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I enjoyed your story - a lot

Some of these other comments are a bit nasty - whether its true or not it sure turned me on thinking of putting myself int he same situation - no point in reading stories on a site like this then getting all serious and judgemental - I love to see men looking at my own 38DDs - hope to see more stories from you,

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Constructive Criticism

My main recommendation is to avoid repeating over and over the same basic information, like a kind of mantra, as if telling us what "really" happened and then reiterating it for our opinion makes it interactive and maybe sexier. It can feel like padding; far better to build in plenty of detail as you explore your initial reactions and the events as they occur.

atombob53atombob53almost 18 years ago
Good stuff

Jess really hot stuff, especially for a first effort. Ignore the constant critics..they are like teachers. Those than can, do. Those that can't, teach. Glad you like the pics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's good

If we debated morality on this site we'd never write anything. The story is good and I enjoy "real" accounts. Exploring the limits is a hobby of mine. I'd love to read more. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a fair story

it's just a shame you won't allow reviews you don't agree with or that say your story is terrible

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
More selfish fantasies acted on as real love

Married woman who fantasizes fucking other men. She already crossed the line and cuckolds her husband for what she wants and to hell with him. She doesn’t love him just herself. She rationalized it turned her on so he should be grateful she lets him have better sex by exposing herself and letting men use her as a cum receptacle.

Get a divorce and then do what she wants. She doesn’t have any idea of what giving real love is. She just takes and if someone else enjoys so what. Real love puts the other person first, she doesn’t even put the husband anywhere but as an after thought at best. She is not mature enough to be in a loving relationship as she has to find out what love is if before she can give it or experience it.

Sad person who doesn’t just fantasized but makes it real and then thinks it’s no big deal for a married woman.

Writing is competent and will improve with more work and submissions

Captain PoontanCaptain Poontanalmost 18 years ago
Ummm

This story was fuckin hot! I had to come back to read it again. I'd love it if this were my wife only I'd be there to video tape it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sexy, But

I wouldn't type out "LOL" and "OMG" in a written story. It disrupts the narrative flow.

Hot story though.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Extremly hot and arousing!

This is great! Very exciting, good vivid writng! I hope to read all of your fantasies!

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Taller In Your Heels Eh

Now I wouldn't have believed that statement but in your bio you also say that you are taller in your heels - hmmm.

Would it be presumptuous of me to postulate that if you are wearing 2" heels that you might be 2" taller - or if 3" heels that you zoom up 3" higher?

ZOOM Zoom Zoom - kinda hard to believe aint it.

It does make me say that it can be wrong that opposites attract because if he left you at night in a deserted hot tub with you falling out all over your suit to go back to the room then the height of the elevator shaft is taller than necessary for him.

Aw gwan with the cuckolding - just don't leave a video around for him to stumble over.

Love the style tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another horny teen-ager

Nice writing but I gave up when husband said he had to go back to his room and left wife with skimpy bikini clad 38 DDDDD boobs at the jacuzzi with all the hot males. Sure, I bet it snowed when it hit 90 degrees too. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

Hey Jess, don't listen to the AH's. I

m still hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story!!

good story thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

I'm still wiping up the cum! Wish it had been yout tits instead. Keep writing.

hammer17hammer17almost 18 years ago
Well now!!!

I agree with " peggytwitty ", for ONCE in your married life "show your husband some RESPECT and get a divorce then do anything with anyone........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ignore the born again assholes

This is a great story, whether true or not, it rocks! A real scorcher. My guess is you made this up, and the fact that there are people here getting all moral up your ass only proves how good it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MIsery love company

Great story. It was HOT, the people complaing are upset because nothing like this has ever happend to them or they cant come to the fact that there too prudish and there wives are probally doing the same thing behind there back and they wont admit to it or have the balls to do something about it, keep the stories commin jessi and be yourself, do what makes you happy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jessi Yummy

This is so hot. I loved it when you blew the two guys. I once blew two guys in the same night but not at the same time. That was so very bad but this was worse!!! You bad girl. But I really liked the story and hope you write more.

Does your husband know you are a skank!!!!!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!

I hope to hear more about Jessi, how she gets it from two guys or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL?

When I came to the 'LOL' part, I immediately stop reading. No point going on. No proper decent serious writer would think of putting that in. I literally cringed at that. Did the authoress think she was on icq chatting online?

Basically the story was poorly written. No, I don't care if she fantasized about other men doing her or her cuckolding ways. It's the quality of the story - utterly childish and tasteless and brainless with no substance.

Goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Start

It was a great start to what could be an ongoing story. I hope you keep writing becouse I know I'll keep reading.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 17 years ago
Good Story, but

Try using some dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
..........................

I wasn't aware you had to be an award winning author...oh I'm sorry, "authoress" to write here. As I saw it, she was describing the events of the evening as if speaking to a friend. Nothing wrong with that if that's how she wants to tell it. A lot of you people forget this isn't a contest, and that not everyone who submits is trying to be a great author...or "authoress," some people just like to share their experiences and fantasies. I say keep writing and people will keep reading.

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesabout 17 years ago
fantasy is good

I loved your naughty confession and ignore the literary critic! I look forward to reading your fantasies. You sound like a very attractive woman and you have inspired a few fantasy for me!

olivefunolivefunabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

I love this story, gets me wet, for sure.

The writing is a bit repeditive, but that is alright.

You have painted a picture, I could imagine the place and situation perfectly.

It is quite something.

kramerkramerkramerkrameralmost 17 years ago
more

with a start like this, i think you should share your fantasies here for sure...

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952over 16 years ago
Very exciting story

I really thought you captured a sense of tremendous realism with this story. I believed that it happened, and that just made it especially arousing. I would love to have your mouth on my cock and to spurt all over that magnificent chest of yours. Course, I'm probably too old for you.

Did feel a bit sorry for your husband, the way you thought of his cock as small. Hope he never finds out.

Mike

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 16 years ago
It's story that counts...

...not just craft. This had an excellent story, even if the style was casual instead of the usual 3rd or 1st-person semi-omniscient. It fit what she was trying to do and that made it work. As for that story... hot, hot, hot...

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoy true stories. The reality makes them sexy, even when the writing is not the greatest. However, I thought the conversational style used by this author was perfect for the tale she was telling and for the personality of the main character. I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Go for it Gal...

You have a good way with words.. I may not speak for the others, but if you like it,,, I want thear about it. Your husbansd establishes the 'norm'... We are beyond that here, We are talking about fantasies that may or may not ever come to pass... Whatever. The power of the mind is very satisfying ... better than in the flesh! SHARE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your fantasies

I enjoyed your story and would love to hear / read more of them.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
4 stars.

Since they guys were young, probably teenagers, she should have given them a greater thrill and fucked one or both of them.

catimanncatimannover 8 years ago
Alcohol

This is why it was created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only write about

your subsequent divorce please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was hard the whole time.

Well, I don't know you, but your story was hot. I can honestly admit that knowing you are married and hubby was as close as being in the same hotel while you being bad, turned me on from the first part of your "admission". I am a married man, and I stray sometimes. My favorite playmates when I stray? Married women being bad. Hot. I will look for more stories from you, bad girl. And Jessi, I love it also that you love your hubby, but need something new once in a while, and that new makes sex with hubby better. I can relate. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh well

Another faggotty weak LW husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another fantasy whore writing whore fantasies for idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous