Jessi at the Jacuzzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessi38dd
Jessi38dd
43 Followers

Hubby shouldn't have any complaints though; I was sex crazy the whole rest of the vacation after that. I sucked him and got him to fuck me every night and still I wanted more, I completely wore him out. Too bad I wasn't worn out though. I wanted more!!! I still want more.

I didn't have another experience on vacation like that one night. But I was a naughty girl for sure. I really did let myself go. And it wasn't just the new bikini I bought. I dressed sexier than I usually do at home. We were on vacation after all and we went out a lot and I wanted to look good. Not just because we went to some nice places but because I was really into the idea of guys looking at me. Maybe I've got a little bit of an exhibitionist streak in me?

I have this one really short denim skirt that I bought just before vacation and it really shows off my legs. I wore it during the day when we went shopping and as I got more tanned I think I looked pretty good in it! I also bought some tight tops and belly shirts that I wore too. I usually have to wear something pretty baggy to hide my tits and this time I wasn't trying to hide them so I made sure to wear my tightest tops. When we went out to a nice place for dinner I wore this sexy black cocktail dress that's more than just a little low cut. I spent extra time on my hair and makeup and when hubby saw me I could see the lust in his eyes. I could also tell he wasn't sure he wanted me going out in public like that! LOL I mean it wasn't a slutty outfit but I wasn't hiding much either. That night I also caught lots of guys checking me out and I saw the lust in their eyes too! Now that we're home again, I have to find some excuse to dress up sexier more often. I've learned that I really enjoy the attention.

So now that this actually happened to me, and I've had so many other fantasies around what else could have happened, I'm thinking of maybe trying to write up some of those fantasies and submitting them here. I hope some of you write to me and let me know what you think and whether I should write some more, even if the rest is just fantasy.

Jessi

Jessi38dd
Jessi38dd
43 Followers
12