Jessi Finds a Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi started chewing on Elise's nipple and was jamming her hand in and out faster and deeper. She could tell that her Mistress was getting ready to cum for her, and Jessi's pussy was dripping. Elise screamed and exploded. Jessi could feel the taller woman's pussy throbbing around her fingers, and she gradually slowed her actions as Elise came back to earth.

Elise collapsed in a heap on the floor, with Jessi's hand still inside her. Jessi was pulled to the floor next to Elise, and she carefully removed her hand. Jessi brought her hand up to Elise's mouth, and the redhead licked and sucked her own juices off. Jessi knelt between Elise's thighs and started licking Elise's pussy and thighs, wanting to clean her Mistress up, not wanting to miss a drop, not wanting to displease her Mistress.

Elise had both hands in Jessi's hair now, and was holding the younger girl's face tight to her pussy. Jessi was lapping at Elise, slurping up all the juices, and flicking her tongue over Elise's clit.

Elise was thrusting up with her hips, grinding her pussy onto Jessi's face. The younger girl was darting her tongue in and out, fucking her Mistress with it. Elise was moaning and panting, her orgasms almost continuous now, "Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh..." and with each moan Jessi felt more of Elise's juices pouring out onto her tongue. She kept licking and slurping, wanting to catch every single drop.

Finally Elise collapsed backward and said, "No more, Jessi... Please stop... no more, baby..."

Jessi crawled up along Elise's body until they were lying face to face, nude bodies pressed against each other. Jessi stroked the older woman's cheek then lowered her face to Elise's to kiss her. The redhead could taste her own pungent juices on Jessi's lips and tongue, and she loved how their juices tasted mixed together.

Jessi smiled at Elise. "Did I please you, Mistress E?"

Elise just rolled her eyes and said, "My god, slut, where did you learn to do THAT? You were incredible!"

"Thank you, Mistress." Jessi smiled. "Did you want to bathe now?"

Elise just pulled Jessi tight and said, "In a minute, I just want to hold you now."

Jessi rolled on top of Elise then reached down and cupped the older woman's breast. Her long nipples were still erect, and Jessi was teasing one, pinching and twisting it gently between her thumb and finger. Elise was stroking Jessi's back, and she pressed one thigh forward so it was between Jessi's. Elise cupped Jessi's tight ass then began to move Jessi's hips so she was riding Elise's leg, grinding her shaved mound against the redhead's long shapely thigh.

Jessi squirmed over so she was on her knees, then pressed downward with her hips so Elise's thigh was solidly against her wet mound. Elise began to move Jessi up and down, feeling the brunette's juices starting to coat her leg.

"Mmmmmmmm, slut, you are always horny, aren't you?" Elise murmured into Jessi's ear.

"For you, Mistress, always! I have dreamed about finding someone like you for a long time..."

"Well, Jessi, what shall we do about this? I have dreamed about finding someone like you for the longest time." Elise said, "I suppose I should tell you more about myself. Obviously I am rich, I was married to a very wealthy older man, but it was a mere convenience for both of us. He needed a trophy wife, but he spent all his free time screwing young boys, and I have always preferred women. We had 14 years together, living our own lives in opposite ends of this house. Ever since my late husband died, leaving me disgustingly rich, I have been looking for a younger woman to serve me, to take care of me. I hope that you might be that girl, Jessi."

Jessi looked at Elise, trying to let it all sink in. "Wow... You mean you got married to someone you didn't love?"

"Yes, I did. I guess I am a little ashamed to admit that now, but he needed someone on his arm at receptions and charity events, and I enjoyed all the material things that his money let me have. We had sex exactly one time, on our wedding night. He complained that I was not tight enough for him, and I didn't like it because there was no passion and it was over way too soon. So we never bothered with it again. He had his boys, and I had my girls, and we were both happy with that arrangement."

Jessi stared at Elise in amazement.

"Jessi, you might be surprised at how often that happens. There are a LOT of 'lipstick lesbians' married to rich older guys. As long as she is discreet, he doesn't care. Especially if she gives him a male child, they can live their lives pretty much the way they want to."

Jessi was stunned.

Elise wrapped her arms around Jessi. "So what do you think of me now? Still interested in having me as your Mistress E?"

Jessi smiled and snuggled close to Elise. "Oh, yeah, I think it's cool. You used him and then kept his money when he died. Kind of how men have been using women for years!"

Elise stroked Jessi's cheek. "That's my girl! So tell me... Would you be interested in moving in with me? I want that. I want you here for me. I want to have you close, always."

Jessi looked at Elise. "Yes, I think I would like that, but I will have to think about it some. I mean, I have my job, my friends, I'm in school, I can't just drop everything to move in with you, can I?"

"Why not? I will pay you four times what you are making now, as my personal assistant, and cover all your living costs. I'll buy whatever clothes you need, anything. Jessi, I know this is very sudden, but I have totally fallen in love with you..."

"It sounds great, Elise, but like I said I will have to think about it... But in the mean time, didn't you say something about a bath???"

Elise smiled and said, "Okay, okay..."

Elise and Jessi slid into the hot tub and began kissing.

This was just the start to a long, hot night of sex, and when Diana drove Jessi home the next morning, she was in a daze. She was incredibly attracted to Elise. The idea of being with her was very hot, Elise just seemed to know how to push Jessi's buttons and to get her turned on with just a single look.

But she didn't want to throw her life away, she had a great job and was in her last semester of grad school. But the idea of being with Elise, spending most of the time travelling the world, fucking this beautiful woman, was so tempting...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So tell me, dear readers... Send me feedback, tell me what Jessi should do? Give me some of your best ideas... I love to hear from you, especially all the sexy women out there in Literotica-Land!

(It should be noted that, unfortunately, this is a work of fiction. In real life, Jessi would probably finish school and THEN move in with Elise.)

12