Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica brought Ken's chair into the shower for him, put a towel on the seat and he transferred to it. They dried each other off and headed to the bedroom. Jessica told him she used birth control pills to regulate her periods. Ken asked her if she still wanted him to use a condom and she said no, she wanted to feel him squirt into her. She brought a couple of towels from the bathroom so she could protect the clean sheets.

Ken transferred into bed with Jessica lifting his legs onto the bad. He pulled over into the middle of the bed and she snuggled into his right side. Ken held out his cock ring and asked if she would like to put it on him. She smiled and took it out of his hand, slid down in bed and pulled his cock through the small metal circle. She asked how far down it should go and he said as far as you can get it. Jessica continued to stroke him watching to see if he would get hard. He did twitch and his flaccid penis started to fill. He was up on his elbows watching what she was doing to him. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Jessica moved down a little more and started to caress his legs, moving her hand all the way up his thighs and stroking his balls as she reached the top. After a while she spread his legs and sat up, straddling his right leg. As she moved her body upward she slid her pussy up Ken's leg bone. As it crossed his bony knee it forced her lips open and as her clit made contact she shuddered with a startled look on her face.

She thrust her 34D breasts out at Ken. They were pear shaped with no sag and the areoles were light colored and small. Her nipples were very large and dark and contrasted very much with her skin. They pointed up and out from her breasts. She cupped one breast then rubbed the nipple moving her finger around in circles. As she did so she tilted her pelvis forward some so her clit could make better contact with Ken's knee cap. She was so wet the moisture lubed the area and after about one minute a large orgasm hit her as she continued to grind against him.

Ken watched enjoying what was going on and all the while getting a harder cock. As Jessica regained her senses, she saw his growing cock also and moved towards it. She took it in her mouth and drew a strong suction on it helping it to grow larger. She took it down her throat and Ken told her to stop as he wanted to cum in her pussy the first time. She sat up and said that is what she wanted also and asked how he wanted to do that.

He asked her to get on her back and moved with some difficulty down to her hips. He asked her to raise her legs and he slid across her bottom forming a t shape with her. He asked her to place her legs over his body and after reaching over her leg and playing with her slit and clit for several minutes, started using his hard on to replace his fingers as he moved it up and down her pussy. Jessica moaned in pleasure and each time he passed the end of his cock over her clit she thrust her hips trying to get it into her.

Finally he put the head at her opening and grabbing hold of her hip pulled himself into her going as deep as he could in one long stroke. Jessica cried out in surprise, pain and pleasure as nothing that big had ever been in her pussy before. Ken paused to let her get used to him then started pulling and relaxing on Jessica's hip to move his cock in and out of her. He started very slow, pulling almost all the way out then back in deep. At first he could not get all of his cock in her but gradually her pussy extended and soon every inch was in her and his balls were slapping against her leg. The hard cock ring hit her clit ever so often.

It was a very unique feeling for both of them with his cock rotated at a 90 degree angle into her. He was perpendicular to her butt rolled up on his side to be able to grab her hip and thrust into Jessica. It was a very comfortable position for both of them.

With so much that had happened today, Ken was, and had been, very aroused and so it did not take long for him to ejaculate a very large load of cum into Jessica. As she felt him start to squirt, the sensation caused her to orgasm and her pussy clinched his cock into lasting longer and harder.

Ken finally let himself roll onto his back and his cock pulled free of her pussy. She put a towel between her legs and moved around to Ken and they both kissed for some time. She then moved down to Ken's cock and found that it was still mostly erect. She started cleaning him with her mouth and again took him all the way down her throat to get every last drop. After a minute or two of this, Ken pulled on Jessica's hips so she moved her pussy over to his mouth. He removed the towel and he cleaned her pussy as she was cleaning his cock.

Jessica was surprised when Ken stayed hard so she decided to use it some more. She got off of Ken, turned to face him and using her hand to guide him into her sat down on his very large cock. She guessed it had to be at least 8 inches long and quite thick. As it bottomed out before it was all in she just sat and let it stretch her out until it was all in. She could feel the head pushing on her cervix and thought sometime she would see if she could get it in there but that was for another time. Right now she just wanted to ride him hard and she did. She grabbed both breasts with her hands and kneaded them. As she was doing all of this she looked Ken in the eye letting him know she was in lust.

Ken was very turned on by watching Jessica screw herself. He could not do any thrusting in this position so just watched. Jessica came and he felt it as she clamped down on his cock but all the time moving up and down. After several minutes, he put his hand down to her pussy and using his thumb rubbed her clit. Her mouth opened wide along with her eyes and after a few more strokes, slammed down as far as she could on his cock and stopped. The cock ring banged into her clit. She then orgasemed again long and hard for a good minute or so.

Jessica stretched out on top of Ken, keeping his hard inside her and they just held each other for some time. She asked if he came and he said no, not this time but he would make up for it later. Jessica said she needed another shower and Ken thought that was a good idea. She got out of bed and stood by his chair but offered no help.

Ken used his hands to move his legs and butt over to the edge of the bed. It took some effort to move on the new sheets as they were not slippery. He lifted his legs off of the bed to in front of the wheelchair. He then put one hand on the wheel next to the bed and the other still on the bed. Using his upper body strength he lifted himself very close to the chair and then moved the hand on the wheel to the other wheel and lifted himself from the bed to his chair. His legs had flopped around and he reached down and placed them on the foot plate. It looked to Jessica that he had done this without effort but she could see his face was a little red and realized it had taken quite a bit of effort to transfer himself to his chair.

She looked into his eyes and then gave him a kiss. She asked if she could have a ride had he said sure so she faced away from him, sat down in his lap and at the same time impaled her pussy on his hard that was still sticking out. They started towards the bathroom then he changed directions and headed for the kitchen. He got a cold bottle of water that they split and then headed back to the bathroom. Jessica used the john and asked if Ken needed to go also and he said he would not be able to go with the hard on he still had. He would take care of it later.

Jessica got into the shower and turned the water on. Ken stopped his chair short of the shower and locked the wheels. Jessica was sitting on the bench washing herself and Ken reached down and lifted his feet to the side off of the foot plate and then lifted the foot plate up. He put his hands on the metal bar that ran down from the wheelchair seat to the front wheels and lifted himself down to the tile floor.

His large muscular arms and upper body highly contrasted with his small, atrophied, crippled legs and hips. He dragged himself into the shower by leaning forward and pulling himself forward with his hands and arms, his useless legs following behind him. He pulled across the shower floor to where Jessica was sitting. She watched the whole thing and knew she had become very wet and aroused again. Ken also knew she was watching him.

The bench she was on was attached to the wall in such a way that there was space under it for Ken's legs. He used his hands and moved them under the bench so he was comfortable. He spread Jessica's legs open and started kissing them. He kissed his way up to her labia and stuck his tongue into her as deep as he could. He could taste all the different mixture of their juices. It did not take long for Jessica to cum grabbing his head and trying to force his tongue deeper into her pussy. Jessica then turned the water off and came down onto the floor with him. She soaped him all over and then with the water back on rinsed him off.

She then took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on him again taking him all the way down her throat. She played with his balls and after a while slid her finger into his rear and started playing with his prostate. It only took a few pushes on it to cause Ken to cum and cum. She had taken him deep and kept up with what he put out. After a few minutes he reached down and pulled the cock ring up his penis releasing the blood flow pressure that had built up. It did not take long for it to go limp. Jessica had kept it in her mouth sucking and it still felt good.

She asked if he wanted her to bring his chair into the shower but he knew she really wanted to watch him crawl to it so he did. She had put a towel in the seat and they both dried off and returned to bed. They cuddled for some time talking about various things and soon fell asleep.

12