Jessica

Story Info
Jessica and her brother engage in the taboo.
1.7k words
4.3
185.8k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed a quiet family dinner. Mom invited my girlfriend and I over, saying something about an important announcement. In addition to Mom and Dad, my sister Jessica was there. It was about midway through the main course when the fireworks started.

"So, Mom, what's the big announcement? You're not pregnant are you?" I said jokingly, receiving the business end of a backhand from my girlfriend.

"Thank you, Tina. No, I'm not pregnant, but the announcement is from your Dad."

Clearing his throat, Dad started, "Well, there really is no easy way to say to say this, but.., I'm pregnant!" We all broke out laughing, my sister just shaking her head.

"Seriously though, the company is reorganizing and some people have been given the choice of leaving or being reassigned. Mom and I talked about it, and I am going to accept a position in Lansing, Michigan. That way I will keep my benefits and line myself up for a promotion." Silence filled the room when he finished his sentence. "We are moving in two months, the com.."

"What!!! How come I didn't have a say in this? I'm starting my senior year and you want me to move?" my sister cried out, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Listen, honey, the schools are just as good there as here. This is a business decision; I either go or lose my job. We made the decision." Dad looked at Jessica, the tears really flowing now.

"I hate you!! You can't do this to me!! I'm not going, I'll run away first!!" Jessica threw her fork down and bolted from the table, slamming doors all through the house.

I sat silently, taking in what had just happened. Mom and Dad excused themselves to go and try to talk Jessica. Turning to Tina, I said, "so much for a quiet dinner."

"Listen Jeff, its okay for you, you are on your own, but Jessie's being forced to give up a very important year in her life."

"I know, but what choice does my father have?"

"None, I know. Times are tight, and things change, but it really isn't fair to Jessie," she says, squeezing my hand for emphasis.

The look in Tina's eyes got my mind rolling. I am 20 and out of college, having graduated high school early and gone to school in the summer to get my engineering degree and get out on my own. I met Tina in college, and we hit it off instantly.

"How about if I offer to let her stay with us? That way she can finish high school here," I said, looking into Tina's eyes.

"You really are a mind-reader, aren't you? That was going to be my next statement," said, her eyes twinkling.

"I'll talk to the folks," my mind flashing back to an incident last spring break.

I had gone home, Tina had gone to her parents home, so I was missing her pretty badly. I was really horny, so, being by myself, I had a little fantasy about Tina using her gorgeous mouth on my prick. I had my eyes closed and had not heard Jessie come in from the garage. I was deep in the middle of my fantasy, whacking my meat and getting ready to blow my load. I arched my back and shot off, covering my stomach and chest with strings of milky come. I squeezed the last drop from my dick and settled back down, breathing heavily.

"Did that feel good?" Jessie said.

My eyes flew open to see Jessie, who just turned 18, leaning on the arm of the couch with both hands, my line of site straight down her blouse and to her 36C cleavage.

"That looked like it felt really good," she said. "Did it?"

Busted, all I could do was play along. "Yeah, it felt really good. Sorry you had to walk in on me."

Jessie stood and sat beside me on the couch, looking into my eyes. "I don't mind if you don't. It's just a natural thing."

"Yeah, but..."

"No 'buts'," she said. "You must have really needed a release."

Jessie traced a finger on my chest, running it through a puddle of come.

"Jessie, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Doing what?" she said sweetly, placing the come covered fingertip in her mouth. "Hmmm, you taste so good."

"Please stop, Jessie."

"Jeff, your mouth is saying 'stop', but you cock is saying something otherwise."

It was true; I was being betrayed by my own manhood. I started to stiffen as Jessie licked her finger off. Jessie slipped her fingers under the hem of her blouse and whipped it off in one smooth motion. Then she reached behind her to unhook her bra.

"Jessie, please, don't..."

"Just shut up, would you?" and then her bra fell forward, exposing her perfect breasts and her pierced nipples.

"When did you get those?" I asked, referring to the barbells making her nipples erect.

"Mom let me get them done for my birthday, do you like them?" she said, rocking her shoulders, causing them to swing from side to side.

"They look great!"

Bending down to my chest, Jessie pursed her lips and placed them over a string of come. Breathing in, she slurped the come noisily into her mouth, smacking her lips at the end of the line. She continued this until she had cleaned the come from my stomach and chest, even stopping at my naval and lapping the accumulation from there. Then she took my hand from my cock and licked my fingers clean. Without a word, she opened her mouth and took me in, easily sliding the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat. I gasped and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

"Jessie, don't. You can't be doing thi.."

My words got cut off when Jessie thrust four fingers into my mouth, effectively gagging me. I placed my left hand on her bare back, stroking lightly up and down her side. She took her right from my balls, which she had started to massage, reached under her stomach and grabbed my left hand, guiding it to her right breast. When she had my hand where she wanted it, she squeezed it fairly hard. I took this to mean she wanted me to squeeze that lovely tit hard, which I was only too happy to do at this point. She moaned deeply on my cock as I squeezed, and returned her hand to my balls.

The sensations from Jessie sucking my cock and the thought of what we were doing soon caught up to me. My balls tightened and the head of my cock expanded in anticipation of shooting my load. Jessie felt all of this and buried the head of my cock in her throat just as I came. She swallowed heartily, the muscle contractions milking my cockhead. I groaned with pleasure, tensing my abs and arching my back. As I finished coming, Jessie slowly took her mouth from my deflating prick. Her hand moved from my balls to my softening shaft and she rubbed her lips along the head of my cock, smiling contentedly.

She then started kissing her way up my belly and took her hand from my mouth, replacing it with her lips. We kissed deeply; I could taste myself on her tongue. I still had her breast in my hand and continued to squeeze gently. I accidentally caught her barbell and she winced, breaking the kiss.

"Sorry, still sore, huh?"

"Yeah, just a bit," she replied, and brushed her tongue along my lips.

"I guess my birthday present to you paled compared to these," I said, indicating her piercing.

"Brother, you don't know the half of it," she said, a wicked grin on her face.

"Oh, do tell. What else did our Mother give you?"

Leaning forward, her eyes alight, she said, "Her pussy!"

"Wha.." I started to say, just as Jessie sat up and looked toward the garage door.

"That will be Mom. You better get upstairs, unless you want to her to see you in all of your glory," she said, casually bending down to pick up her bra and blouse, fixing the cups over her perfect mounds....

My hand got squeezed again, bringing me back to the dinner table and looking into Tina's eyes.

My Mom had walked back into the dining room, saying, "She's locked herself up in her room. I knew it would be rough, but not like this."

"She's not even talking through door, just yelling 'I hate you all'" my Dad says.

Mom and Dad resume eating in silence, meanwhile, Tina punches my leg, getting my attention. I look at her, questioning with my eyes. She frowns at me and nods toward my parents.

"Listen, I may have a solution to this problem."

"What problem?" Dad asks.

"With Jessie."

"Go on."

"Well, why doesn't she just stay here with Tina and I? Your health insurance will still cover her because she is in school. I can talk to a lawyer about getting the paperwork in order."

"Are you sure about this?" Mom asks.

"Yep, Tina and I just had a quick discussion about it. If you two are cool with it, so are we."

"Well, I'll go tell her," said Dad.

"No Dad, let me," I replied, getting up and placing my napkin on the table.

Walking up the stairs, I hear Jessie stomping around in her room. I gently knock, saying, "Hey sis, open up."

"Go away," she moans.

"Listen, I have an idea, open up."

The door unlocks and Jessie opens it. She walks back toward her bed, wearing a black thong and nothing else, since she was in the process of changing into pajamas.

"Look, you don't have to go," I stated.

Her puffy eyes widened. "What? How?"

"Well, Mom and Dad are cool with my idea, so is Tina. You can come stay with me and finish things up here ..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Jessie launched herself into my arms, grabbing around my neck. Being off balance, I grabbed her tight ass to catch her and myself.

Jessie kissed me hard, saying, "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah sis, I'm sure," I replied, still clutching her ass.

She slid down my body and hugged me tight, muttering 'Thank you'.

"Come on, get dressed, we'll go tell everyone you accepted my invitation."

"Ok, this going to be so cool, being with you and Tina! She is so hot, you know?"

"Yeah, I know," I said, as I wrap my arm around her waist and lead her back to the dining room.