Jessica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in her pussy was pumping quite fast, as he pried apart her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, you have a beautiful asshole. Why don't you play with it for me."

Jessica brought a hand back and lightly stroked her rim, as she sucked the man in front of her.

"Mmm, good little whore!"

He started fucking her faster, smacking himself against her ass. The other man grabbed her hair, shoving his cock hard into her mouth. She could hear the man in her pussy groan as he spurted his load inside her. She felt like such a slut, having him cum in her unprotected pussy. With everyone watching no less!

When the man in her mouth started to moan she expected a load of hot cum down her throat, but he instead pulled away. She looked up at him as he plastered her face with the creamy liquid.

"What a whore!" she heard a woman's voice say.

Those words echoed in Jessica's head as she wiped the sperm from her face, and scooped it into her mouth. She was a whore and she was loving it.

"Come here you dirty little cumslut! Get over here and sit on this!"

She turned to acknowledge the man that was talking to her. He was laying on the floor, looking up at her as he stroked his cock. She made her way over to him, smiling seductively. Standing over his body she reached down and lightly touched her clit. Jessica wanted to show these men the best time of their lives, and she was now willing to whatever it takes.

Prodded on by the man's insistent slandering, Jessica turned around and bent over, showing him her tight little rosebud.

"Oh yeah, let's have that ass on my cock babe!"

Jessica then lowered herself down onto the man. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart allowing his cock to rub against her asshole. She was enjoying the feeling of the soft skin of the man's dick head rubbing on her butt so much she closed her eyes and imagined how it would feel, pushing it's way up inside her. Spitting into her hand, she then reached back and slicked her asshole, as well as the man's cock. SHe then grabbed his shaft and placed it at just the right spot, before dropping her hips down. Her eyes closed and her mouth formed a cute little "o" as her anus stretched around his dick. The crowd watched in lustful awe as the young woman filled her asshole to the brim with cock.

"Mmmm, baby. You're dick feels so good in my ass!" Jessica moaned.

The man under her responded by pulling her down close to him, groping both her tits as he thrust his dick farther up her ass. Jessica was so lost in her own pleasure that she almost didn't notice another naked man walking towards her. She opened her eyes just in time to see his dick heading straight for her exposed pussy.

Suddenly she was scared. Jessica had just taken it in the ass for the first time only a day earlier. Now she was going to experience double penetration!

The man had a serious look on his face as he positioned himself just inches away from her wet, waiting cunt. Slowly, he pressed his cock against her soft folds, pushing his way inside her. The feeling Jessica felt inside her was incredible. She felt so full!

After a short adjustment period, the man began to pump in and out. Jessica was moaning like a whore as both men fucked her. The one in her pussy was thrusting harder, pushing her down onto the cock in her ass. The act of double penetration was obviously too much for the man in her ass as he groaned, filling her butt hole with jism. She could feel his hot cum squishing around in her ass as his cock continued to fuck her. The man in her pussy then pulled away and helped pull her off the man's dick.

Spinning her around, he then forced her to get on her hands and knees. Jessica was looking right at the dick that had been up her ass. It was still slightly hard, but slimy with cum. The man behind her slid his cock up her wet ass, pushing her forward. Jessica grabbed the glistening dick and took it into her mouth, eliciting more gasps and comments from the jeering crowd. As she licked the sticky jizz from his shaft, the man in her ass began to fuck her mercilessly. Even though she had already been taken up the ass twice that night, the man's unrelenting thrusting was causing her ass to burn with intense pain.

"Ahhh fuck!" she screamed.

The man continued his unyielding assault on her tiny hole as the man in front of her got up, only to be replaced by another. This guy had a cleanly shaven set of balls and his dick looked slick and wet. Jessica wasted no time in taking it into her mouth. He had just fucked someone else! She could taste the sweet flavor of pussy on his cock. The one in her ass pumped one final time before exploding up her butt hole, filling her insides with his creamy seed.

She moaned as the man came inside her. Her hand went to the pair of balls that were bouncing off her chin, and she began to stroke them lovingly, even venturing so far as to tease the man's asshole with her finger. When she slid the finger right past his muscular ring the man grabbed her hair and unleashed a torrent of cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but the load was simply too big and it leaked out of her lips and dribbled down her chin. Jessica was really starting to enjoy herself, and she knew that the night was far from over.

She sat up and saw Amy staring at her, smiling wide. Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and spun her around, forcing her to her knees. She looked up to see two incredibly large cocks standing at attention before her. Jessica bit her lip as she looked up at the two men.

"Do you want me to suck those?" she asked with an innocent smirk.

"Yeah baby. Do it."

Jessica grabbed both cocks and inspected each one. Then she leaned in and took one into her mouth, as she stroked her hand up and down the shaft of the other one. She then switched and began to suck the dick in her other hand. She continued switching off like that until one of the guys shuddered and shot his cum into her face. Jessica pulled her lips away, as the sticky ropes of cum hung from her face and his dick. Immediately she turned and gave full attention to the other man, sucking his cock with lust. As he came, Jessica did a much better job in taking it all into her mouth.

As she sat back Amy walked over and took her hand. She looked into Jessica's eyes as she brought her face down and started to lick a small the cum from her hand. Her soft lips and tongue explored Jessica's small hand, coming to rest on her engagement ring, which was also covered in white cream. Amy opened her mouth and took Jessica's finger into her mouth, gently sucking the jizz from off of her ring.

Jessica smiled at her new friend, but their tender moment was cut short as someone grabbed Jessica by the hair, yanking her head back.

"Come over here, you filthy whore!" the stranger said as he pulled her towards the couch.

Jessica scurried along, allowing herself to be taken across the room. He then pushed her over and grabbed her hands. Taking a soft nylon rope, the man began tying her hands together. Jessica was starting to get exited. He then tied the rope to one leg of the sofa, stretching her arms up over her head. She scanned the room for Jay, he was nowhere in sight.

"Okay slut. Are you ready for some real fun?" the man asked.

"Do your worst," she replied. And she meant it! At that moment she was willing to do absolutely anything.

"Lick my balls!" he said, as he swung a leg over her face.

As she pursed her lips around his balls, she could feel someone else spreading her legs. She started licking and sucking, as a cock entered her well-fucked pussy.

"Lower," the man ordered.

Jessica guessed that he wanted her to lick his ass, so she set her nimble tongue to work on his crack, licking her way towards his hole. Meanwhile the man in her hot little cunt was pounding away with abandon, holding her legs out wide.

"Oh yeah. Lick my asshole slut!"

Jessica's tongue prodded and probed his most private area as he pushed his ass into her face. She could feel the man in her pussy pull out and push legs up, lifting her ass off the floor. He then began to push his cock, slick with pussy juices, into her ass. Just as he entered her, the man straddling her face jerked his dick, sending streams of hot cum splashing onto her tits. As he dismounted her, Jessica found herself looking right into the camera. She was straining against her bindings, as her asshole was getting fucked, but she still managed a kiss for the camera.

With "pop" the man pulled his cock from Jessica's ass and moved up her body. She opened her mouth in anticipation, but the guy only teased her with his dick, lightly tapping it against her outstretched tongue.

"Gimme, gimme," Jessica begged as she lapped at the tip of his cock.

She was then rewarded with a mouthful, and she took full advantage, sucking the lucky man dry.

Over the next hour Jessica got fucked in every hole, in every position. She sucked cocks and licked assholes, and by the end of the night, was literally filled with cum. She was so exhausted, that by the time the last guest left she was already fast asleep. Jay decided not to clean her up and just let her sleep.

The next day, Jessica left early on her way home. Jay bought her a plane ticket and drove her to the airport. She almost felt sad leaving the man that had taught her so much. The past few days had been the best days of her life. She had gone to Vegas a frigid prude, but was leaving a dirty little slut. She knew it would be hard for her to put this experience behind her, but it was now time for her to get on with her life. James was waiting. She kissed Jay one last time and walked down the long corridor towards the plane without looking back.

12