Jessica's Insertions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was in heaven!

At last!

Relief!

Yes!

But Mike was too good, knowing both Jessica and just what to do just right. He opened it very little. Jessica pressed hard. A continuous stream the width of a syringe needle shot out very narrow and sharply focused. Jessica pressed as hard as she could, trying to get as much out of her bladder as possible through such a narrow, pinhole opening. A mere few seconds had passed, of what Jessica assumed would be a multi-minute pee, when Mike re-inflated the internal balloon. "That's enough, bitch, these plants cannot take too much water at a time."

Jessica wanted to cry. She wanted to tear that catheter out. She wanted to do anything to get some relief. Mike knew her all too well by now, she reasoned, and she would just have to do as he said. He too knew he had already pushed her far enough for the time being. Gently, he helped her up, stroke her hair, and caressed her face. "Jessica darling, be so good and make us some ice tea, won't you, darling?"

He was smiling so sweetly, so tenderly. She smiled back, kissed him on the cheek and went to the kitchen to make some tea. She was pleased to see how well he had been planning her seduction: the gallon jars were out, so were lots of tea bags, fresh limes, and a bag of ice. He was good, really a good seducer, Jessica thought to herself.

"Jessica, while you make the tea, I need to do something inside. I'll be right back, OK?"

Jessica smiled. Standing totally naked in his kitchen, on their first date, that little tube dangling between her legs as she moved about, she felt totally comfortable and trusting with him. Here she was, a woman who had remained a virgin until her wedding night after graduating at the top of her class in college, who had made up for lost time with a vengeance, taking on men and women of all ages, who had broken in and trained the most reclusive trannies, who was now seducing college girls, and now she in turn was being controlled by a man. And of all things, he had her in total control only by the tiny, round, smallness of her pee hole. What a man Mike was!

A few moments later, the gallon jugs of ice tea were made. Mike returned to the kitchen. He too had undressed completely. Jessica admired him from head to toe, so strong and so delicate at the same time. His erection was solid, just the perfect length and girth, Jessica noticed, for her, and so pretty, so frisky. She reached over to feel it in her hands. Mike smiled. He gripped her nipples. Hard, as a matter of fact. Jessica tried to move away. It was to no avail. His grip was firm. Kneading her nipples between his fingers he asked her, "Jessica, are you ready?"

She nodded.

"Jessica, I need to hear you say it. It is important to me."

"Yes, Mike, I am ready."

"Jessica, you are going to do whatever I tell you? And you are going to let me do whatever I want to and with you?"

She nodded.

"Jessica, I need to hear you say it. It is important to both of us."

"Yes, Mike, please."

"Jessica, the safe word will be AMANDA. Say it and we stop immediately. Understood?"

"Mike, that is a low blow. That really hurt. Why her? Why can't we pick another of the hundred thousand words in the dictionary?"

"Jessica, because I the rules and pick the word. It is either AMANDA or you get dressed and leave immediately, and nothing happened between us." And with this he sharpened his tweak upon her nipples.

Jessica flinched. He was really in control, physically first and now mentally as well. "Yes, Mike. I am ready. I will do whatever you say and you can do anything and everything you want with me, and AMANDA is our safe word."

For the first time ever, Mike kissed her lips softly and quickly. "Jessica, you are so lovely! Let's start!"

They walked out of the kitchen, arm in arm. He led her to the array of plants. "Jessica, these need just a bit of water." Deflating the balloon, he showed her how to hold the catheter in her hand and direct a thin stream to it. An instant later he shut it off. He took her to the next set. "These take a bit more. Again, Jessica peed, just enough to make her desperate. Her bladder was full, and here Mike was taking his time, letting out just a tiny trickle at a time, teasing her and tormenting her with the bare whiff of relief before shutting her off again. Slowly, he led her past each one, explaining what it was, how it lived, and how much water it needed. Jessica was trying to pay attention, but reality was that she could not have cared less about the stupid plants: she NEEDED to pee!

He led her to a large one. "Jessica, this is an orchid cluster. They need lots of water."

"Finally!" Jessica exclaimed.

He smiled at her, "Here, Jessica, let me show you how it is watered." And with this he had her hold his erection in her hand as he peed. Oh, how he peed! On and on, that stream came out powerfully, flooding the plants!

"Talk about penis envy!", Jessica laughed.

"How would you know?", Mike laughed with her.

Jessica knew she had met her match!

Oh, how she was loving this!!!

Mike walked her around, his arm firmly around her waist. Jessica was feeling so comfortable and aroused at the same time. Her bladder was already half-empty (or still half-full, she realized from step to step). The catheter, which a until a few moments ago had felt like an intruder into her private parts, now felt like it was a part of her body, so normal and so natural to have it dangling between her legs, swaying as she moved. She was so proud of her femininity; of the way Mike made her feel like a woman!

Mike led her into a room. It was full of gadgets, some mechanical, some electrical, some appearing highly erotic.

"Kneel."

Jessica obeyed meekly. Quickly, quicker than she could realize what was happening, Mike had chained her into a bizarre position. On her knees, he chained her wrists to her ankles. He placed a leather leash around her neck and used two slender chains to tie it to her wrists. She was now arched back, unable to straighten herself up. She was totally at his mercy, and now physically as well. He knew her very well, she realized, perhaps all too well.

"Jessica, are you thirsty, darling?"

Jessica, in her predicament, laughed, "Hardly! What I really need is the opposite!"

Mike smiled and left. He returned with the gallons of ice tea and a funnel. "You look thirsty to me. Here, let me help you."

He filled the funnel to the brim, finger covering the bottom, and approached it to her mouth. Slowly, he let it flow into her mouth. Jessica knew that she had to sip and swallow. She did. She drank and entire funnel-full, Mike pacing the flow just perfect so that not a drop was lost. Jessica, smart as she was, realized. She would be drinking a couple of gallons of ice tea that afternoon. And only Mike would know just when to let it out her pee hole and just how much at a time.

He started to run his fingers down her neck. Goose bumps covered her body. He played with her ears. He caressed her pretty face. He teased her. He played with her. His fingers arrived in the general area of her breasts. "What do you have here?"

"My breasts, Mike," Jessica replied, eagerly adding, "My breasts yearning to be tongued."

"Well, not much here. Where exactly ARE your breasts, Jessica?"

"Mike, please, tongue them!"

"Hmmm, not much here. Maybe they are hiding somewhere inside?"

And with this, he started to pull on her nipples, tugging them non-too gently out. Jessica felt that Mike could, would, and should lift her entire body by her nipples. And Mike already sensed that her nipples were hot-wired to her private parts!

He tugged and squeezed and pulled and kneaded her nipples until they were raw. Jessica was going out of her mind!

Suddenly he stopped. "Jessica, sweetheart, you are thirsty again."

Of course, Jessica was nowhere near thirsty, but as before, Mike forced her to drink another funnel-full of tea. And now he started to massage her distended belly. "Yes, Jessica, that feels better, doesn't it? Yes, darling, better and better. Good, Jessica, just relax and let it all come out. Good, dear, let it flow."

Of course, try as she may, Jessica could not let anything out. That catheter was too securely inflated and too deep inside. She felt she might burst. Mike smiled at her, caressed her face and continued to massage her distended belly.

He looked at her nipples. "Oh, my, they DO look raw and sore, Jessica! Here, let me cool them off a bit."

Taking an ice cube in each hand, he rubbed them over her hard nipples. The cold felt good. Well, good enough for the nipples. But it was another torment. As the ice melted, it flowed down her chest, past her tummy and down beyond. The feeling of cold water flowing made Jessica realize and need and yearn and want to pee so badly!

Mike smiled.

Jessica was in tears, struggling mightily to relieve or at the very least release herself.

Mike was nice to her. It seemed. He knelt next to her, sliding his finger deep into her. She was so wet and so open. What must have otherwise felt delicious was even a worse torment. His finger probed her depths, reaching way up into her ovaries, all the while pressing against her bladder. Jessica was going crazy. Mike was so good!

"Here, Jessica, let me help." And with this he deflated the balloon. Just a bit, though, he deflated it, just enough so that a meager trickle started flowing out. Just a bit, Jessica realized, to make her feel even more desperate. In her mind she did the numbers. Mike was going to make her drink two gallons of ice tea and regulate her pee flow so that she would feel on the verge of desperation and keep her there forever. Oh, was Mike good!

Sure enough, that is exactly what Mike did. He gave her funnel-fills at a time of tea to drink, played harshly with her nipples, grabbed her abundant pubic hair in his hands, stroked her body, and did everything possible EXCEPT even come close to touching her wildly explosive clitoris. Jessica made up her mind: he could do whatever he wanted to her: she would get her sweet revenge on their next date.

Mike sensed her sudden change of mood, her sudden determination, her subtle change to take control. He was not going to have any part of it.

His invention allowed for something unexpected. Jessica knew not how he did it, how it worked, nor what happened. The matter of fact is that all of a sudden, she was thrown around, yanked up, legs spread wide apart, and precisely at the height of Mike's mouth.

Before she could even start to gasp, Mike was tonguing her clitoris with savage abandon. One hand was already deep inside her vagina, wreaking havoc therein. The fingers of the other hand were playing inside her tight ass.

And his tongue!

What a tongue that was!

Lashing her clitoris to oblivion!

Suddenly he stopped.

His hands went out.

Jessica screamed, "Mike, make me climax! Make me climax NOW! Mike, do it! Mike, make me climax! Mike, please!"

"Are you sure, Jessica?"

Jessica screamed, "Mike, Y-E-S!"

"Are you super, doubly sure, Jessica?"

Jessica screamed, harsh and angry, all the obscenities she knew. Her body thrashed against the restraints.

Mike got it again. Furiously, fingers went into her tight ass. His tongue came oh so close to her throbbing clitoris, dancing wildly in midair. He started on her again, lashing it with his tongue: its tip, its tiny shaft, its protective hood.

Jessica knew it was a matter of seconds now.

Mike knew it too, perhaps better than she knew herself.

In one swift motion, he deflated-the-balloon-and-thrust-his-hand-into-her-vagina-and-devoured-her-clitoris-with-his-tongue.

Jessica exploded!

Jessica peed!

Jessica orgasmed!

Jessica peed!

Jessica climaxed!

Jessica peed!

Jessica ejaculated!

Jessica peed!

Jessica screamed with unbridled joy!

Jessica peed!

When her powerful contractions and convulsions were subsiding, Mike quickly pulled out the catheter from her tiny pee hole. Gently, he lowered her, unbound her, and helped her lie down on a mattress on the floor. Smiling down at her as she lay in total exhaustion, limp and weak, he quickly masturbated, ejaculating into her inviting mouth.

"Nothing like a glass of milk to wash down all that tea," Jessica whispered feely and hoarsely.

Mike knew he had triumphed over her.

They lay together the rest of the night, cuddled close, their legs intertwined.

It was well past midnight when Jessica woke up Mike, "Sweetie, you are the best. Thank you. My pee hole is forever yours."

He smiled back, drew her closer and they slept well into the next morning.

Mike writes

It was 5:30 the next morning when Mike was woken up by a low moaning coming from the bathroom. Mike softly call out your name, Jessica , sweetheart , are you ok.You answer back, I'm ok I just fell a little sick. Mike opens the door to see you sitting there a little pale, and small drops of sweat running down your forehead. Mike slowly scoops you up and takes you out to lie on the mattress. Mike kisses you softly on the lips and leaves the room. When he returns you notice the blanket and something else your not sure what it is. Mike has you lie on your side and tells you to relax. I'm going to make you feel better.Jessica does as she is told and waits to see what the cure is. She knows Mike will take good care of her. Then she feels a finger rubbing her little asshole, and then something is being pushed up her now puckered ass. Jessica is now beginning to open up to treatment Mike has in store for her. Mike is now gently stroking her hair, and she hears the " click " sound and the feeling of warm water flowing into her now thirsty ass. She still feels a little sick but also an bit of arousal. Slowly the water flows in, then Mike stop it , and rubs you belly which is now starting to swell. Then "click" and the flow begins again. You ask me how much more is there and your told to just relax and take what is given to you. You now lie still as the water keeps on flowing . About the time you feel you can"t take anymore Mike tells you to go relieve yourself, and you do. Now sitting there doing as you were told, you begin to feel the sick feeling disapear and you notice that you are begining to get wet between your legs. Now that you have finished Mike enters the room and turns on the shower. The two of you get in and I start soaping you up, not missing anything.Next I neal down and give your patch of hair a little kiss followed by a bar of soap. Next you notice the hair dropping to the floor of the shower , what have you done , you ask . I just smile back up at you as my tounge snakes out and licks that smooth pair of lips. You begin to shiver as Ilick your most inner parts. Now your pussy is quivering as my tounge is probing you. Mike tells you to dry off and he will make you a champagne breakfast. Now sitting in the other room Mike apears with a big plate of food and a couple bottles of the bubbly. Now witth something in your belly and a few glasses of champagne your feeling great. Then Mike tells you to lie on your back and spread your legs.You do as your told, then i'm kissing your sweet smooth pussy. Then I tell you I'm going to use your pussy for my Champagne glass. Suddenly you feel the bottle being pushed into your willing pussy. You feel the bubbles explosive power as it gushes in, it feels so erotic and I begin licking and drinking ever drop, not letting any escape my darting tounge. Suddenly you feel something very fimilar, as the bottle is now being pushed into your ass. your mind is racing as the liquid explodes into you the bubbles are almost more then you can take, but you seem to welcome it , like a thirst you'venever known. Well we'll have to wait to see what happens next " Kisses my sweetness "

Jessica replies

And so, with one champagne bottle nestled in her vagina and the other's tip into her lovely ass, Mike rolled her over to her side and began licking her. He tongued her, as only he knows to please a woman. Masterfully, slowly deliberately his tongue lavished all the praise a woman can take and more. When he sensed she was approaching her climax, he would withdraw, letting her squirm as much as she needed, his fingers just pressing hard enough on the bottles to keep Jessica from forcing them out. Jessica was going out of her mind. He would pinch her nipples very hard, shooting bolts of lightning down her body.

Just as Jessica knew that Mike was about to make her climax, he stopped and knelt between her legs. Taking out the champagne bottle from her vagina, but leaving the one in her ass in place, he put his knee against it so it would not slide out, no matter how hard Jessica was pushing. "Jessica, play with yourself for me."

Jessica was very self-conscious and she did not understand why. Here she had let Mike do so much to her, so many wild things, so many things that were totally new to her, exposing herself to him, and yet masturbating for him seemed so very strange that she turned suddenly shy. Mike read her thoughts. Gently, he took her hands in his and led them between her legs.

Jessica was astonished! Her lips, freshly shaved, were so smooth! Never before had she shaved clean, and whereas it was true that she had devoured many women who were clean-shaven, hers was a different matter. She touched herself slowly, surprising herself how marvelous she felt. Looking at Mike staring at her, she smiled. His smile encouraged her to continue. It was all so marvelous! So smooth, so soft and so very wet, so glistening with arousal, she continued. Every time she approached a climax, Mike would pull her hands away, letting her rest, and then getting her started again.

She tugged her labia, teasing Mike as much as she was teasing herself. In the back of her mind she was re-living a special moment this past week when, in response to what Mike had done to her, she had gone home and shaved her lover clean, tugging at her labia and playing with them as if they were toys to pull out, play with, and allow to snap back into place before starting again. She went on and on, toying with herself, feeling her labia smooth and wet, her clitoris rising futilely eager to be tongued.

"Mike, please, let me climax, please!"

Mike smiled, "Your orgasms belong to me: all of them. You will climax only when I want you to. Otherwise, just keep playing." She did, until she could no longer bear it any more.

"Mike, please, eat me!"

Mike smiled, "Jessica, later. Maybe."

Mike was so good!

And Jessica was so aroused! As never before in her life!

Mike stopped her. Slowly, he slid the bottle out of her lovely ass. She moaned. He lay down next to her and held her in his arms. She felt comfortable, at ease. Yet he knew she had something on her mind. "Jessica, talk to me."

"Mike," she whispered, "Everything was perfect. Everything was better than I expected. There is only one thing, though."

"What is that?"

"Mike, the enema did not feel that great. It scared me a bit."

Mike laughed, "Jessica, whether you liked it or not really does not matter. I did it for my own pleasure. And whether you like it or not, you are going to have one every time we get together from now on. Is that really clear?"

He drew her close to him. She hummed or murmured something, part understanding, part accepting, part resignation. He was really controlling her. She kissed him softly. And then she started to get out of bed.

"Jessica, where are you going?"

"Mike, I need to pee," she laughed.

Mike laughed with her. "Of course, we had almost forgotten!

Quickly, he tossed her back on the bed, parting her legs, inserting the tip of the champagne bottle back in her lovely ass, holding it in place with his knee. "Raise your legs."