Jessica's Insertions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica complied, raising and parting her legs, holding her knees to her shoulders with her hands. Mike reached over to the night table, and faster than she could realize, a fresh catheter was deep in her pee hole. Mike let her fill the other champagne bottle with her warm pee. Jessica felt so good! All tingly inside, clean in both places, freshly relieved, on the very edge of countless orgasms! Mike was very good. They got up, she watched him as he peed in the toilet, admiring his entire body, they dressed and went out for the day.

In time, her catheter became a normal part of their lives. Whenever they would get together, as soon as they had kissed hello, Jessica would slide down her panties, raise and part her legs, and Mike would slip the catheter inside. They tried different models, different styles, and different sizes, adding variety to their experiences, noting carefully the effect each one had on her. It got to the point in her life that Jessica did not feel complete if she did not have something deep into her pee hole.

Sometimes he left the balloon inflated to prevent her from peeing. Or he opened it just a bit every so often. Or, if they were going out socially, she would wear slacks and he would attach a bag to her leg, leaving the catheter permanently open, letting her drip freely all day and all night, yearning to feel her pee flow, knowing her bladder was empty nonetheless. He learned to control her via her pee hole. And Jessica eagerly gave him the necessary feedback to build up on his creativity and expertise. But always, Mike made sure that Jessica drank lots and lots of fluids to keep that pee need going full force.

Jessica was particularly proud the night she invited Mike to attend a formal party at the concert hall. She dressed for him, a long, dark blue cocktail dress, pearl necklace and earrings, perfect coiffure and make-up, and a dab of perfume. He was a total gentleman. Before leaving the house, he had slid her catheter in her pee hole and attached the bag to her leg. As they moved from social circle to circle, mingling with the crowd, he made sure her drink was always full. And Jessica was sipping all night! She was also peeing continuously, by the way. Well into the night, the hostess approached Jessica and whispered in her ear, "How do you do it? We have all watched you sip all night, yet you do not go to the bathroom?" Jessica smiled, "I guess I just have a strong bladder!" The hostess smiled back, a bit puzzled and walked away. Jessica drew Mike close to her, "If she only knew you make me pee all night. Besides, this silk dress rubbing against my bald lips is making me terribly desirous of you! Let's do it now!"

Mike led her to the accessible men's room and locked the door behind. He lifted her dress, sat her on the sink and devoured her throbbing clitoris again and again, of course not letting Jessica climax, driving her crazy. A good ten minutes of this, and she unzipped his trousers. "Well, one of us has to climax!" she laughed. His erection in her hands, she stroked him until he ejaculated down her legs. And when he was finished, she let her dress back down, helped him, and together walked out, arm in arm. Jessica was so proud of him! He made her feel so good! Bald lips, catheter deep in pee hole, and to crown it all, his ejaculated slowly sliding down her legs, plainly spotting her cark blue, silk cocktail dress. Mike was so good!

The party was over. They drove home, chatting excitedly. The party was a success. Jessica was aroused. Her pee had been flowing all night. She needed very good sex that night. Mike also knew it. Her enema went smoothly, almost effortlessly, catheter still in place. Jessica still hated it but Mike wanted it, so she really had no choice. And when she was finished, Mike had her select two bottles, any two she wanted, from the collection he had made her buy over time. She picked out two very long ones with very slender necks from exotic liquors. One slid easily into her very wet vagina, which Mike moved about slowly, and then slid it deep into her lovely ass, the other one replacing the vaginal one. And Mike tongued her throbbing clitoris over and over again, bringing her oh so very close to an orgasm time after time, stopping short every time, her catheter dancing all over the place as she came close to the throes of ecstasy making her suffer the want of a climax. Mike denied it to her, instead making her take him into her mouth, ejaculating deep in her throat and then letting her force the bottles out before lying next to her to fall asleep together.

They awoke very late next morning, both very hungry. Mike changed her catheter, inserting a fresh one in its place; they showered and dressed to go shopping. "Jessica, for lunch today I feel like having a salad." Jessica smiled.

Of course, she did not know but would come to learn that Mike was not that much into health foods as much as he was into insertion sex. The vegetable section provided the inspiration he needed. As Jessica wheeled the shopping cart around, Mike selected the most phallic vegetables imaginable. Short, stubby cucumbers as well as long, slender ones went into the cart. Fresh carrots and baby corn followed. Zucchini and squash came next. Jessica was blushing, as Mike would hold up each one, examining it, loudly asking, "I wonder how this one would fit?" Jessica was totally embarrassed! Mike was so good at controlling her. And with every comment he would make, she would feel the urge to pee, uncontrollable except to Mike if and when he might let the balloon open.

It only happened once they got home and Jessica had her enema. Only then did Mike open the catheter, just a bit to relieve some pressure but force her to feel full and incapable of peeing. He helped her wash the vegetables and bring them back to the bedroom. One by one went deep into her vagina as Mike tongued her widely engorged clitoris. Every time Jessica approached a climax, Mike would take out that vegetable, drenched in Jessica's wetness, let her rest a bit, and insert the next one.

And so, one by one, Jessica almost came close to a climax, as many times as there were vegetables!

Back in the kitchen, Jessica standing totally naked, her catheter hanging loose from her pee hole, she carefully sliced each one, thin slices wet with her arousal. She arranged them nicely on two salads plates, attractively garnished with lettuce leaves, which she had used to wipe her very wet labia, and bright red tomatoes, also glistening from her wetness.

"Dressing?" she asked.

"Oil and vinegar for me, please."

She prepared it and poured it over his salad. She was about to do the same to hers. He stopped her, taking her hands in his. "Creamy for you, sweet Jessica."

She laughed. Mike knew her so well! His erection was soon in her hands. She pumped him quickly and efficiently, as he had taught her he enjoyed most. In a matter of minutes he was ejaculating all over her salad! Each vegetable slice, previously drenched in her wetness deep inside her vagina, was now covered in his creamy ejaculate!

She was so hungry that she started wolfing down her salad. He laughed, "Jessica, sweetheart, slowly! Let me see you eat nicely!"

She blushed and smiled. She knew what Mike meant and wanted. She was eager to show him what a good, properly mannered woman she was. Placing one slice after another in her mouth, she slowly savored it, rolling it over with her tongue, tasting the flavors, letting him see how his ejaculate was coating her mouth. Mike smiled approvingly. To reward her good manners, when they were finished and had cleaned the plates, he led her to his plants and let her pee. Just a bit, but enough to show approval, and led her to the couch to tongue her bald labia and massively erect clitoris just to the brink of many climaxes.

They rested and chatted, Mike letting her pee just a bit at a time, well into the afternoon. Later that evening, he took a turkey baster and filled her vagina and then her lovely ass with two bottles of club soda, clamping both holes shut with his fingers, and tongued her tender clit many more times, always denying her the much-needed climax. Finally, he spun over, placed his erection in her mouth and let her give him a marvelous oral sex, letting his fingers go just as he was exploding in her mouth, letting her splash him with the wonderful bubbles that had tingled her insides all along. Mike was so good.

Night was falling. He turned to her, "Jessica, you had better get dressed and get going." She whimpered and moaned, "Please, Mike?"

"One of these days."

She cried softly as she got dressed. "Yes, I do need to get home. I have a long week ahead of me at work. But tonight..." She stopped short. She knew that if she even mentioned the name of her lover, it would mean the end of everything. They had agreed that AMANDA was their safe word and she could not mention it. "But tonight, my lover is going to get the full brunt of my desires!"

Mike grabbed her hands, "Jessica, sweetheart, you may do as you wish with her. But remember, ALL your climaxes belong to ME. Don't you even dare climaxing the rest of the week."

Jessica understood.

She promised Mike.

But more important, she promised herself. Yes, her lover would be seduced and loved furiously tonight and every night this week, but she would clinch her teeth and save that climax for Mike and Mike alone.

Next week maybe?

The week after, perhaps?

It did not matter: she was under Mike's control and she would be submissive to his whims and desires.

He smiled.

She smiled back and kissed him lightly.

She sat on the table, raised and parted her legs.

Lovingly, he slipped her catheter out, letting her pee flow freely.

"Until next time."

"Until next time," she replied happily.

And with that she left into the night.

Mike was so good!

THE HOBBY ROOM

The doorbell rang late Friday afternoon. It rang again until finally Mike opened the door. He seemed surprised. "Peaches, you are early today!"

She kissed him and smiled, "I worked extra hard this past week so that I could get over here early. I am so excited about seeing your hobby!" She hopped on the table, kicked off her shoes and panties and spread her legs.

Mike looked fondly at her, so open and inviting, "Peaches, you sure look ready!"

The time that Mike had pumped her vagina full of club soda and had gotten splashed with her ejaculate, he had remarked that she tasted like fresh, sweet, juicy peaches in the summer. Ever since that day, it had become her nickname, the affectionate name by which he called her with utmost tenderness. And Jessica just loved and felt flattered being called "Peaches"!

He went into the bedroom and returned quickly, catheter in hand. Jessica leaned back on the table and chatted excitedly away as Mike inserted it into her pee hole. Jessica kept talking away, telling him about work and her current thoughts. She winced just twice, just a bit. She always did the moment the catheter made its entrance and the again when it reached her bladder. No matter how expert Mike had become at inserting it, there was always that tiny, almost imperceptible wincing. It felt good. He let the catheter drain Jessica's bladder into a bottle and inflated the balloon to seal her tight. Jessica smiled. It felt good and in place.

He looked intently at her, "Peaches, you have a stubble there. Your pubic hairs grow quickly!"

She laughed, "I guess you will just have to shave them clean again!" He was so much fun!

She stood up and started to undress, slowly, carefully, folding her clothes neatly on the couch. Mike liked it like that. She walked around a bit to model her nudity for Mike and headed to the kitchen. She was happy to see that he had already prepared a couple of gallons of ice tea. Jessica was thirsty right this moment, and as she sipped her first glass, she smiled knowing that she would be having the entire pitchers, her pee flow severely restricted. As she walked around, still talking non-stop, she paused. "Mike, this one feels very good. Is it a new model?"

He smiled, "Peaches, it is the usual one, but this time I ribbed it slightly."

Jessica smiled back, "Mike it feels so good! I can sense it when I move, rubbing gently all the way up my pee hole. Oh my is it ever stimulating!" Mike was so deft and clever with his hands, so creative when it came to pleasuring her!

"Mike, in my excitement of coming over, I did not get any lunch. I am starving. Any chance we can eat something?"

He smiled and nodded to the fruit bowl. It was replete with fresh peaches! Jessica laughed, and set about slicing them nicely, placing them in two bowls. Over his, she poured some cherry brandy. When she started to do the same on hers, he took her hands and stopped her. "For you, it shall be peaches and cream!"

She laughed. Unzipping his trousers, she took his throbbing erection. Quickly and efficiently she took him to a massive orgasm, smothering her peaches with his abundant, creamy ejaculate. She sprinkled powdered sugar on both bowls and they sat down to eat. She savored hers slowly, rolling each slice deliberately in her mouth, showing Mike how his ejaculated coated her tongue. He smiled approvingly as they ate and chatted away. And as Jessica squirmed all over the place, her urge to pee rising in her.

She stopped talking and moving around again. "Mike, you look nervous. Is anything the matter, sweetie?"

"No, Peaches, it is just that you are a bit early and I did not have quite time to set up as I wanted."

"Want me to leave?' she teased him.

"No, Peaches, no way! Come, let's get you prepared."

He led her to the bathroom. Jessica was dismayed to see the enema kit already in place. "Mike, I don't want to today."

"Peaches, you must."

"But Mike," she protested, "You know I don't like it. And besides, I feel so close and loving today. Please, Mike? Pretty please?"

He spun her around and grabbed her by the arms, "Jessica."

She shuddered. She knew that when he called her by her name instead of her nickname, he meant serious business. She lowered her eyes and nodded.

"On all fours," he ordered, "And spread your cheeks very wide for me."

She obeyed, tears in her eyes.

"Now lube yourself."

She did. It felt so humiliating, so degrading. At least, all other times it was he who had lubed her lovely ass in preparation, but this time she was being ordered to do it herself. It was so demeaning.

Mike inserted the nozzle, pressing slowly but firmly until it went in. When it was all the way in, he opened the valve. Jessica felt the warm water rushing in, filling her lovely ass. Mike shut the valve. He leaned over and massaged her belly. She could feel the water sloshing around inside her. He stood up and reached for the valve again. "Please Mike, no more. I am full already," she pleaded.

"Peaches, you can take it. A little more will do you good."

Well, it turns out that "a little more" turned out to be a lot more water. And Jessica noticed that Mike had dropped a couple seltzer tablets into the soapy water. Jessica could start to feel the little bubbles tingling inside her lovely ass. And the little bubbles coalesced to form larger bubbles. And the larger bubbles started to form pockets of air up her lovely ass. Now Jessica was feeling full of water and gas, almost bursting, and Mike was massaging her distended belly, sloshing the water and the gas all over the place inside her.

Finally, finally after a very long time and torment, he let her sit on the toilet and relieve herself. When she was finished, she looked up at Mike and smiled, "Mike, you really know how to do things right!"

To reward her praise, Mike opened the catheter just a bit to let a tiny amount of pee out, and shut it down again. "See, Peaches, how you can do many things for me? Even things you may not like but that are for my pleasure?"

She smiled and kissed him.

They showered and Jessica continued to talk excitedly. Mike lathered her and fingered her very deeply, tugging on the catheter every so often. Jessica smiled. He noticed a couple hickies on her left breast, just above the nipple. "And this? Lover got carried away or something?

She blushed and her hands instinctively covered her breasts, "Yes, a few nights ago she practically went wild on my, suckling my breasts because her orgasm was just too powerful."

"Peaches, take your hands away; I want to see it. Besides I love the idea of your lover suckling your nipples. You did not climax, did you, Peaches?"

"NO!"

"Good."

Her lover's name was a no-no, but they both knew Jessica was referring to Amanda and Mike was very turned on by the idea that Jessica was in a state of permanent arousal and denied orgasms.

She lay on the bathtub floor and spread her legs so that Mike could shave her perfectly clean, smoother than a billiard ball. Jessica felt so proud and so happy!

They dried off, Jessica still staying perfectly naked, and she followed him to his hobby room. "Mike, all week I have been having the wildest fantasies about your hobby! You cannot imagine what happened at work. I could not concentrate for more than five minutes before I had the urge to masturbate!"

"Did you, Peaches"

"Yes, a lot!"

"Did you climax, Peaches?"

"NO! But oh now much I wanted!"

"You sure?"

"Mike, of course I am sure! All my orgasms are yours, whenever you will decide to let me have them, that is!"

They laughed together.

Jessica gasped when he led her into the hobby room. There were all sorts of tools and devices, gadgets and things, mechanical and electrical, miniaturization and large components. In the middle was a large, spacious table. It was covered with black velvet, bright lights over it. And on the table, neatly laid out, were a series of what Jessica could only describe as erotic insertions. Each was carefully molded and shaped, of attractive colors and infinite possibilities. Jessica held her breath, eyes staring wide open.

She finally mustered the sense to start speaking. "Mike, these are for me?"

He took her trembling hands in his, reassuring her. "Yes, Peaches, all of them are for you. One by one, each shall go inside you. For my pleasure!"

"And mine, too?" she inquired weakly.

"Yes, Peaches, yours too, if you are a good girl."

Jessica drew herself closer to him. Mike was so good. She leaned over to examine a few of them closer. She gasped again when she saw that Mike had embossed her name on every single one. Each one was stamped "Peaches". She almost fainted with joy. Mike held her hands and led her to a chair. "Peaches, you need to sit down and rest a bit. Here, have some more tea," as he passed her a tall glass."

Jessica was far from thirsty, but of course she knew she would be drinking gallons. "Mike, I really need to pee."

"Of course you do, Peaches," massaging her belly, feeling how full her bladder was. "Sit down, rest a bit, and take a look at my hobbies. All have been designed for your pleasure. Take your time and pick out the one you most like. I'll be right back."

She sighed and sat down, her legs squirming, looking at the huge selection he had prepared for her, neatly laid out on black velvet, perfectly illuminated. There were all sorts of variations on the theme of insertions. A single dildo, a double dildo, some were straight with texture, others were gently curved, some had bulbous ends, others were tapered in or out. As she looked at them, all of them, she heard two distinct sounds. The first was Mike peeing in the bathroom, a long, continuous stream, making her very own urge to pee irresistible. The other was Mike on the phone. She could not make out the words but sensed for sure that she was the topic of the conversation. She stood up, walking about as if that would help a bit. Instead, she sensed the ribbed catheter stimulating her pee hole from inside out. It felt really good!