Jessie and Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked Billy.

"Probably. What is on your mind?"

Jessie reached down between them and wrapped her fingers around Billy's stiff dick. It was just as hard as she thought it would be. A few quick strokes caused a groan to escape Billy's mouth.

"Oh yeah. I think we are on the same page," Billy told her.

His arms held her tight as he rolled both of them over and got on top of her. He kissed her once more while she lined up his cock with the opening of her pussy. Jessie teased herself with his tool for a few moments, rubbing the tip all over her clit and lips but never letting it enter. Billy was growing impatient with lust. He had enjoyed everything up to that point, but he was now too close to being inside his sex goddess to be tortured in such a brutal way. Sensing the right moment, Billy grunted as he thrust out of Jessie's delicate hand and right into her warm, wet, waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" Jessie cried in response to Billy's sudden, but welcome invasion.

Billy's seven inches of hard flesh sunk into Jessie's tight hole quickly. Before either of them knew it he was up to the hilt in her cunt. His balls rested against her ass below and her clit was being rubbed furiously by his grinding pelvis. They looked at each other. Finally, after several agonizingly suspenseful seconds Billy rose up and began a steady rhythm of pumping his dick inside Jessie.

"Oh, Billy! That feels soooo good!"

Billy picked up the pace. The bed began to rock beneath them and Billy became hypnotized by Jessie's breasts as they shook on her body. For her part, Jessie lifted her legs and wrapped them around Billy's lower back, pushing him deeper inside with every stroke. The two lovers were in nearly perfect sync. All the time they had spent getting to know each other and their bodies allowed them to know just what to do to please the other.

"Fuck me, Billy!" cried Jessie as she began to pound her heels into Billy's back.

"Oh god, yes!" he called back.

The two remained entangled in the missionary position for quite sometime. Occasionally Billy would slow down and kiss Jessie deeply on the lips in an effort to stave off their impending orgasms. She embraced him every time this happened, pulling him closer and crushing her massive chest against his. Her stiff nipples scraped against Billy's skin and energized him. He would then rise again and begin pounding Jessie's cunt full force. Neither of them ever want it to end.

Unexpectedly for Billy, during one his slowing down periods, Jessie found the strength to roll both of them over and get on top of him. His cock had slipped out in the confusion, but Jessie soon found the hard pillar and guided it back inside her juicy pussy. Jessie rocked back and forth for a minute, squeezing her pussy muscles around Billy's stiff dick before beginning to bounce up and down on top his pole. The feeling was amazing for both of them. Billy looked down and saw his cock, covered in Jessie's slick pussy honey, shimmer briefly in the light of the room before she slammed back down, taking his whole length up inside herself. His gaze moved upward and again he was awe struck by her pendulous tits as they knocked against one another on her chest. He could not resist. Billy reached up and cupped a tit in each hand. The supple orbs were perfection in his palms. Without thinking, Billy pinched both of Jessie's stiff nipples and elicited a passionate cry from the sex goddess above him.

"OHHH! FUCK!"

"OH, BABY!" Billy cried out too. "FUCK ME! FUCKE ME WITH THAT TIGHT PUSSY!"

Jessie complied and slid up and down his cock as fast as she could, squeezing it in her pussy with all her strength. She knew it would be over soon. The need for release was beginning to take hold of her. She needed to climax badly. However, she had an equally strong urge to feel something else. She wanted to feel Billy's cock explode deep inside her. She knew how much jizz he made and wanted it all in her pussy.

"Billy! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it, baby! Cum for me! Cum all over my cock!"

"Ohhhhh, Billy! Cum with me! Please! I want to feel you fill me up!"

Hearing her own words drove Jessie over the edge. She slammed down on Billy one last time and her pussy became a vice around his cock. A split second later she let out the loudest scream in the history of sex.

"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jessie's pussy flooded with more honey than it ever had before. It washed over Billy's cock and forced its way out and down his thighs. Her body shook violently and she ground her pussy against Billy's body, riding out the best orgasm of her life on the cock that had given it to her. Before she had any time to recover, Billy yelled from beneath her.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMMMINNNGG!"

It was like a geyser had gone off inside Jessie's spent cunt. Thick streams of hot cum erupted from Billy's cock head and seared her inner walls. Jessie could feel his rigid shaft pulse and twitch within her pussy. She was feeling it. After all this time she was finally feeling his cock pump a huge load deep inside her pussy. It was unbelievable. A second mini-orgasm was set off in Jessie's core. The pleasure overtook her. She lost all her strength and collapsed on top of Billy as the last few shots of cum left his balls and began to leak out of her full and well worked pussy.

Billy and Jessie lay together in each other's arms for quite a while. Completely satisfied, neither one of them wanted to let the other one go. The air conditioning did little to cool their sweaty bodies. It was a long time before either of their breathing return to normal. They said nothing at first. In fact, they said nothing the entire rest of the night. It had gotten late. They were both deliciously tired and wound up falling asleep, holding each other as only satiated lovers can.

The next morning arrived. Jessie and Billy had breakfast together. With bright smiles on their faces they discussed everything except the events of the previous night. They had each done what they had set out to do: experience the touch of someone far away. They made no empty promises of such an event happening again. They knew they would see each other eventually, even if only through the glow of a computer screen. They said their goodbyes and parted ways: Jessie back home to her family and Billy back home to his roommates. It was not until Billy got home that he reached a decision about something he had been mulling over the entire trip back home. Once inside his room, Billy fired up his computer and began to shop for houses. Houses in Indiana.

12