Daisy and Rihannon - The Lesson

Story Info
Daisy serves her best friend.
2.8k words
3.63
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy was sat on her bedroom floor drunk with her best friend Rihannon. The two cute blonde schoolgirls were having a pj party, wearing matching tight pj shorts and top, the only difference is Daisy had black socks and Rihannon had white socks.

"So did you fuck that lad the other night?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah but he was terrible, didn't even make me cum!" Rihannon exclaimed. "Had to finish myself off when I got home, it's not the same though! You said that lad you're talking to had a mate who liked me, tell them to come round, I'm horny af!" Rihannon laughed.

"No he's into some weird stuff!" Daisy replied.

"Too weird to stop your mate from getting an orgasm when she really needs it?" Rihannon giggled. "Please just take one for the team I need it!" She added.

"No he's weird, read that!" Daisy said as she passed Rihannon her phone.

Rihannon bit her lip as she read the messages. "That's not weird, it's just foot domination, it's hot!" She exclaimed.

"So you'd do all that?!" Daisy said shocked.

"I've done all that! A lot of lads are into that, just do it!" Rihannon replied.

Daisy thought to herself, 'well if Rihannon's done it, it can't be that weird, besides, it would be him doing the disgusting stuff, not me...' Before looking at her friend, "right I will, but it can't be today, I need to watch a few videos and see how it's done first..." She said.

"Rihannon wasn't happy with that answer, she was horny and needed to cum, but her friend was stopping her. She knew she couldn't change her friends mind, so she was going to sort herself out later on in the bathroom.

An hour went by and the girls are laughing and joking, then Daisy asked, "erm, you know that domination thing with that lad, will you tell me how you do it and what it's like, so I have an idea," as she giggled.

"It's the best thing ever!" Rihannon exclaimed. "It's hard to explain, just take charge and make them do things, I'm not talking about it because I'll get horny!" she giggled.

"Please, I don't want to be bad at it..." Daisy said softly.

"Like I said it's hard to explain... I could show you!" She laughed.

"Yeah show me!" Daisy exclaimed not understanding what she meant.

"Are you sure?" Rihannon said.

"Yeah, I need to learn!" Daisy laughed naively.

"Okay, I'm going to pretend your the lad, whatever I do is what you need to do to him..." Rihannon smiled.

"Okay!" Daisy exclaimed, still having no idea where this is heading.

"You ready?" Rihannon smiled.

"Yeah go on!" Daisy said in anticipation.

"Okay, smell..." Rihannon giggled as she jokingly moved one of her white socked feet towards her best friends nose.

"Ew no!" Daisy giggled as she pushed her friends foot away, thinking she's joking.

"You said you wanted to learn?" Rihannon laughed.

"Well yeah, not by actually do it, I hate feet!" Daisy laughed. "So you make them smell it, then what?" Daisy giggled.

Rihannon thought to her self, 'I wonder if I can actually get her to do it! She is drunk so maybe!" She giggled to herself. "It won't work if we don't do it properly babe. It will help you loads though." Rihannon reassured her friend.

"It's a bit weird though..." Daisy said.

"Where best friends. It's not weird for me to help you babe." Rihannon said.

"Right okay. Don't tell anyone!" Daisy exclaimed.

Rihannon giggled, 'oh my god I can't believe she's actually fell for it!' She thought to herself. She looked up at Daisy, "you ready? No matter how bad it is, just keep going babe. It will help you." She smiled.

"I'm ready." Daisy said as she took a deep breath.

Rihannon smiled, as she slowly moved her feet to Daisy's face and lightly started to rub them slowly over her face. "How is it?" She asked.

"Weird..." Daisy giggled.

Rihannon laughed as she moved her right foot to Daisy's nose and shoved it up pressing her toes against it. "Now smell babe. Big sniff." Rihannon smiled.

Daisy braced herself, 'right here goes...' she thought to herself before sniffing hard. She gagged immediately and pushed her friends feet away. "Ew that's enough!" She exclaimed.

"No keep smelling babe, it's okay I don't like this situation either but your my best friend and I want to help you learn. I know they smell but you need to get through it." Rihannon smiled as she moved her feet back towards her friends.

Daisy stopped them. "Is there not another way?" She asked softly.

"No babe, you'll be okay, come on." Rihannon replied before moving her feet out of Daisy's hands and back towards her face.

"Right okay. For fucks sake!" Daisy laughed.

Rihannon laughed with her, "here foot smeller!" She said jokingly as she put her foot back to Daisy's nose and started rubbing her face with the other.

Daisy was disgusted, but amused at the same time as her friend made fun of her. Daisy started sniffing, hating every second of it.

"This is kind of hilarious! Your sniffing my feet!" Rihannon laughed as she swapped her feet over.

Daisy muffled a laugh out with her, still seeing the funny side of it. She continued taking deep breaths through her nose, getting used to the smell but still not enjoying it.

After Rihannon had made Daisy sniff both of her feet for a while, she kept one shoved against her nose and pushed the other to her lips, "now kiss." She giggled.

Daisy pushed her friends foot off her lips, "what, really?!" She asked.

"Yeah! Come on you need to learn babe." Rihannon smiled and pushed her foot back to Daisy's lips.

Daisy accepted it and started kissing as Rihannon moved her feet around, making her friend kiss them all over.

Rihannon covered Daisy's eyes with one foot and grabbed her phone. She started taking pictures without telling Daisy. "That's it babe." She giggled.

After about ten minutes Daisy felt Rihannon pull her feet away. "Well that was horrible!" Daisy laughed.

"We're not finished yet babe." Rihannon said as she removed her socks.

"Really?" Daisy sighed as her friends bare feet came towards her face.

"Yeah babe, really." Rihannon giggled as she rubbed Daisy's face with her feet. "Now same again, sniff and kiss." She smiled as she put her feet at Daisy's nose and lips.

Daisy reluctantly complied, sniffing and kissing her friends bare feet. 'I can't believe I'm doing this!' Daisy thought to herself as she continued for another 5 minutes.

"Now the next part sounds disgusting, but you need to do it babe it's important. Don't ask or talk back, just do it babe." Rihannon smiled. "You need to stick your tongue all the way out. Okay?" She added as she moved her feet back.

"Why?" Daisy asked confused.

"I said no questions babe. Just do it." Rihannon said.

"Erm, okay..." Daisy said as she nervously stuck her tongue out. She watched in disgust as her friends foot came towards her.

Rihannon smiled as she felt Daisy's tongue touch her heel. "Keep it out babe." Rihannon giggled as she slowly started sliding her entire foot over her best friends tongue. She swapped feet a few times, loving her friends tongue.

Rihannon stopped sliding her feet up and down, "my legs are tired, hold my feet and lick them babe." She smiled.

"Okay..." Daisy said softly, wanting this to be over.

Rihannon watched her best friend licking her feet, and again started taking a few sneaky pictures. 'Oh my god I can't believe she's stupid enough to fall for this!' She thought to herself and giggled.

"Why you laughing?" Daisy stopped licking to ask.

"I'm not, get back to it babe..." Rihannon smiled as Daisy instantly got back to it. "Now lick between my toes babe." Rihannon grinned.

Daisy did as she was told, she was used to the taste now so she didn't even gag, just got on with it.

"Now suck my toes And act like you love it! Moan as you do it!" Rihannon giggled.

Daisy again followed her instructions. "Mmmm", she moaned as she sucked hard.

Rihannon got an evil idea, she put her phone on record, placed the camera so it could see Daisy without her noticing, then grabbed her and lifted her off her foot an inch. "Tell me you love sucking my toes and licking my feet, and how much you love the smell and taste, and thank me for letting you, and sound convincing, it's all part of what you need to learn." She said.

"Oh my god I love sucking your toes and licking your feet, they taste and smell amazing, thank you so much for letting me!" Daisy giggled as she said this, finding it funny.

"Good girl, now open wide!" Rihannon said before shoving Daisy's face down forcing her entire foot in Daisy's mouth, then started throat Fucking her hard. "You love it don't you! My best friend where she belongs, worshipping my feet!" Rihannon giggled.

Daisy struggled to get breaths as Rihannon swapped between her feet, giving Daisy no breaks. 'Whys she talking to me like that, and does she have to be this rough?' Daisy thought to herself as it was starting to hurt, her eyes where watering as she gagged hard, her face covered in tears and spit.

Rihannon eventually released Daisy... "look at the mess you've made, lick it up!" She giggled as she moved her foot back to Daisy's mouth, making her lick her spit back up. Daisy was a bit in shock and just did as Rihannon said.

Daisy took some deep breaths, 'finally it's over!' She thought to herself.

"Did you enjoy it?" Rihannon giggled.

"Not at all!" Daisy laughed. "But at least I know everything to do now." She added.

Rihannon was too horny to let this stop now, what started as a joke, was about to become more. "That's not everything babe, lads who like foot stuff like other stuff, knowing one isn't enough." Rihannon stated.

"Erm, like what?" Daisy asked.

"I'll show you!" Rihannon said as she stood up.

"No I've had enough babe." Daisy said.

"No you've not learned enough, I'm here to help." Rihannon said as she grabbed her friends head and turned her back to her.

Daisy was confused... "Erm, okammmphh!" Her words where stopped as her friends pj shorts covered ass smothered her face. Daisy tried to push her away but couldn't.

"It's okay stop pushing away, just sniff babe. From now on I might be rough but I'm just getting you used to everything, you'll thank me later, so do what I say." Rihannon said as she again set her phone up to get a good video. "Now sniff my ass." She giggled.

Daisy decided to just go through with everything, she needed to learn. She took a big sniff then gagged and tried even harder to get out of it. 'Oh my god this is horrible!' She thought to herself.

"Stop being soft! Keep sniffing slut or I won't let you breathe!" Rihannon hissed.

Daisy thought Rihannon was still just acting to help her, she did as she was told, as disgusted as she was she kept sniffing.

"Now kisses, all over." Rihannon ordered. Daisy instantly started kissing her friends ass, Rihannon laughed, obviously finding it hilarious.

Daisy started to feel a bit humiliated hearing her friend laugh, but she kept kissing.

Rihannon moved her ass away and pulled her shorts down, "keep going." She ordered.

Daisy reluctantly continued, hoping for this to end, but thinking it couldn't get worse than this. She soon realised she was wrong when her friend parted her cheeks and pushed back. Suddenly her friends ass hole was on her mouth.

"Kiss my hole bitch!" Rihannon hissed. Daisy panicked and did as she was told, Rihannon then moved away an inch.

"I can't believe you made me do that!" Daisy laughed.

"You have to do more. No arguing, I need to feel your tongue slowly slide from the bottom of my crack to the top, don't forget this is helping you not me." Rihannon said.

"No that's disgusting!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Do you want to be good in bed? Get to work slut!" Rihannon hissed.

Daisy braced herself, wanting to learn, she followed her friends orders, and licked her entire crack then gagged. "There done!" She said.

"Keep going." Rihannon said.

"Really?" Daisy moaned.

"Yes! Now lick it like you love it! I want to hear you moan!" Rihannon hissed.

Daisy started licking up and down, gagging throughout, but trying to act like she likes it. "Mmmmm" she moaned.

"Now stick your tongue up my ass!" Rihannon hissed.

Daisy was shocked but just did as she was told. She gagged as Rihannon grabbed her head moving it back and forth to slide her tongue in and out.

"Oh my god you little ass and foot licking slut!" She exclaimed before eventually releasing her.

Daisy gagged and sat there in shock at what she'd just done. "Erm..." She tried to think of something to say.

"Say you love licking and smelling my asshole!" Rihannon hissed.

"I loved licking and smelling your asshole babe!" Daisy said.

"Thanks, we're Nearly done babe. Now you just have to make me cum. I'll sit on your face. Lie down." Rihannon smiled.

"I know how to sit on a face!" Daisy exclaimed shocked.

"Not the way they like it." Rihannon said as she pushed Daisy on her back and quickly sat on her face, not giving her chance to argue. "Eat me out, slut." She giggled.

Daisy just did what her friend said, she just wanted it to be over. She licked and sucked at her friends pussy hating every minute of it. "Mmmphhh!" She squeeled as Rihannon started to grind hard, from her forehead to her chin.

"Keep your fucking tongue out!" Rihannon moaned. "Oh my Fucking god!!!" She screamed as she exploded, covering her friends face in Cum, then continued grinding, rubbing her soaking pussy over her friends face.

Eventually Rihannon moved back from Daisy's face to her chest giving Daisy chance to speak. "What the hell!" She screamed.

"Sorry! Lick the cum up please off my pussy." Rihannon smiled. Daisy did as she was told.

"Now one last thing, open your mouth..." Rihannon smiled. Daisy opened her mouth and Rihannon sat down sealing it open, then started to piss. Daisy tried pushing her off, but couldn't. "Just drink it!" Rihannon hissed. Daisy drank what dhe could before Rihannon lifted up and covered her face and hair in piss.

"Ew!" Daisy hissed.

"Sorry, it's all part of it. Did you learn anything?" Rihannon smiled as she stood up.

"I think so, I'm worried I'll do it wrong though. Can I try it on you and you tell me if I'm doing it right?" Daisy smiled.

Rihannon burst out laughing. "No! I'm not a lesbian!" She exclaimed.

"Neither am I!" Daisy shouted.

"You worshipped my feet and ass, then ate me and helped me cum, all over your face." Rihannon giggled.

"That was to learn, im not a lesbian." Daisy stated.

"Cant believe you fell for that hahah!" Rihannon exclaimed. "No it wasn't to learn, you just helped me out thats all." She smiled.

"What?! Your horrible! Wait... so your a lesbian then! You made me eat you out!" Daisy shouted angrily.

"No it's only gay if your the one giving. Look I shoved my foot in your face as a joke, you ended up falling for it, it was funny at first but then I got horny. There's no lads here and you was already sniffing my feet, so I needed your help. Just see it like that, you helped a friend." Rihannon smiled.

"Helped a friend? If its just helping a friend, you do me now." Daisy exclaimed.

"Why? Are you horny?" Rihannon giggled.

"Yeah, I need your help." Daisy said, wanting to get revenge.

"Well, like I said, I dont want to do a girl... But since your horny, it's obviously what's just happened that's made you horny." Rihannon got up and sat on the edge of the bed with Daisy still on the floor.

"No it isn't!" Daisy hissed.

"Sssh, your horny, you need my help, im gunna let uou worship my feet whilst you play with yourself." Rihannon moved her feet towards Daisy's face.

"Ew no!" Daisy exclaimed, pushing the feet away.

Rihannon grabbed her phone and played the video to Daisy. "Look, I promise I won't show anyone. But I need something in return." She smiled as she moved her feet to Daisy's face.

"Where best friends! Why are you doing this?!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Its hot! We're still friends, but your also going to be doing this a lot." Rihannon smiled as she covered Daisy's face with her feet.

THE END.