Jezebels Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
588 Followers

"Jack," Becky said. "You've got to let us wait on you."

"I'll get spoiled," I said.

"That's the idea," Mary said.

Monica had a devilish grin when she said, "Fill his belly with good food. Fuck him and suck him until he can't get out of bed. Give him a nice warm home where he's treated like a king. That's the way to tighten the noose." I feigned horror and we all laughed together.

After the dishes were finished, I said, "Let's watch a movie." We agreed on a romantic comedy, not porn. I propped up in the middle of the bed with Becky on my right, Monica on my left, and Mary between my spread legs leaning back against me.

After the movie, Becky asked, "Can we discuss the cash flow projections I made based on the budgets?"

"Why don't you change them to include me," I said.

"How much would you contribute?" she asked.

They all three were watching me with baited breath. This was a litmus test of my dedication to the group. I had no idea if their research showed I owned the construction company or the other businesses. I guessed not because I try to hide my resources.

"All three of you are contributing everything you have into the partnership?" I asked.

"Yes, we are," Becky said.

"Every nickel and every dime," Monica added.

"And Monica's cash flow is the highest?" I asked.

"Yes, it is," Becky said.

"I'll match the pot for capital and contribute cash flow equal to Monica's," I said. They all three froze, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "What?" I asked.

"Can you afford that?" Becky asked.

"Yes, I can. Budget for a new van, too. We'll be taking a few trips and we need something reliable."

"I've never had a new car," she said.

"You may not this time. We'll have to see what's available."

"Can I go redo the budget?"

"Go ahead." Mary and Monica knelt beside me on the bed and their eyes glistened sexually. "You said you wanted to be collared?" I asked Mary.

"Yes. Can I get it?" I nodded. "Locking or regular?"

"Does it make any difference?" I asked.

"It does to me," Monica said. "I feel more secure if it's locked."

"How much stuff did you bring?" I asked.

"A lot," Mary said with a grin.

"Bring it all," I said.

They did bring a lot. The heavy suitcases were loaded with bondage equipment. Both of them enjoyed B&D, which was going to be a pleasure to explore. They both had two collars, one in soft leather and one in stainless covered by leather that locked behind the neck. I put the locking ones on them, found some wristlets, and applied those for effect. They were the two sexiest little slave girls any man ever had.

"Come pleasure me," I said as I lay back on the bed.

We were enjoying ourselves and the ladies were getting ready to mount up when Becky burst into the room.

"Look at this," she exclaimed. "I know I'm interrupting, but. . . ."

Becky was staring at the collars around the necks of her two best friends. She looked at me with a deep, questioning gaze, which slowly morphed into that delicious sexy twinkle and Mona Lisa smile.

"Do you have a collar, Becky?" I asked.

"I don't own a collar, Jack. If you'll buy me one, I'll wear it."

"I'll buy it as soon as we get back to town. In the meantime, find something that'll work."

"My leather one will fit you," Monica said.

Becky found it and handed it to me. I fastened it around her neck.

There they were, kneeling on the bed with their collars around their necks, three beautiful, sexy, ladies who belonged to me.

"How do we look, Jack?" Becky asked very softly.

"Fabulous," I replied.

"Do you like us naked and collared?" Monica continued.

"Our pussies dripping as we await your command?" Mary said.

"Are you going to like living with a harem of three hot, willing women, Jack?"

"Yes, I will," I said.

"That's good, because it's a two-edged sword."

"You're ours now."

"We're not letting you get away."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Doesn't his collar look good on him?"

"So do the leathers on his wrists."

"Now wait a minute," I said.

"We won't make your restraints too tight."

"You'll forget you're wearing them in no time."

"You'll even learn to enjoy them."

They began to caress and kiss and stroke me. They were right. I didn't feel the restraints, but I knew they were there. They were the same kind any married man feels. They felt perfect on me.

The End

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
588 Followers