Jill and Hob's Micromanaged Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On waking he felt cold, his pants were off and he was naked below the waist. There was a strange woman sleeping between his feet.

"Who are you? Where am I?" he mumbled. Venus was not going to tell him who she really was it would spoil her fun. She wanted to play the scene.

"Boaz it is thine handmaiden Ruth. I have washed, anointed myself and put on my raiment. I will do what you shall ask of me," she said while looking at the stirrings of his exposed manhood.

Was this really happening Hob wondered? It must be a dream. Hob reached out and took Ruth firmly by the wrist and said "Submit to me as unto the lord." She kneeled prostrate at his feet with her forehead on the ground. "Rise," he commanded.

Ruth lifted herself from the ground and settled back kneeling on her heels. Hob took her hand and placed it around his member. She started stoking it then placing it in her mouth starting teasing, kissing and sucking him.

When she knew that he could no longer control his lust she rolled onto her back. Ruth pulled her long skirts up to her waist with her hairy patch inviting his passion. Not losing a moment he frantically mounted and rutting hard filled her womb with his seed. Exhausted he fell into a deep sleep.

*

Chapter Six: Cupid's Time to Play

"Very good, Venus you played the Boaz card very well. You picked up on his lust that was aroused when he heard the sermon tonight. Now it is my turn, watch this and learn," Cupid boasted.

The lamp dimmed brightened and then went off leaving Jill a sensuous image of pink and white in a pool of moonlight which glinted off her gold crucifix. When the door opened she was shocked. It was not Hob, it was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He was wearing a white robe and his body glowed in a strange white light. He had soft feathery wings.

"Who are you? Don't hurt me please," she said squirming against her bindings then she calmed down knowing that she was not in any danger.

"I am called Gabriel. Mary, I bring good tiding to you for you are highly favored you will conceive and bear a son," he said in a sweet angelic voice.

"How can that be? I am a virgin," Jill confessed.

Gabriel walked over to the bed untied her bindings and rubbed her wrist gently. Then he unbuckled the straps of her high heels and massaged her tired feet. Jill's eyes were filled with joyous tears. He kissed her and an electric shock went through her system. She hungrily kissed back as his hands explored her body through her dress.

Carefully he untied the bow and partially unzipped her dress to reveal her white corset. Unlacing the front laces of her corset, he touched then kissed her nipples to her delight. Lifting up the front of her dress exposing her panties and stockings, he slowly eased her panties off to display her womanhood wet with love juices. Jill was ready. She was lying on her back wearing only her pink satin dress and white corset and stockings. Her corset was unlaced revealing her breasts with their engorged nipples framing her dangling crucifix. Her legs were spread wide open in anticipation of Gabriel's touch.

"Show me your maidenhead," he asked. Jill used her pink polished finger tips and pulled back her folds to show herself like a beautiful flower with pink petals. He softly kissed her nub sending another erotic surge through her body. Kneeling between her legs, he lifted his robe and overshadowed her. Slowly tentatively he pushed in tearing asunder her hymen then gently filling her vessel with his member. Moving slowly then vigorously he set up a rhythm sending spasms of erotic pleasure through her body.

"Mary shall I sow my seed in your virgin womb?" he asked.

"Thy will be done," to which she joyously replied. Then with a sudden surge he sowed his angelic seed to overflowing. With a deep feeling of well being and peacefulness, Jill fell into a deep sleep.

*

Chapter Seven: Comparing Notes

"Most excellent Cupid you almost out did me," Venus acknowledged. "Oh and congratulations on the blessed events," she confided.

"What are you talking about now Mom?" Cupid replied puzzled.

"Jill is pregnant with a son and since it is yours she will have a handful," she chuckled.

"You said events?" he questioned.

"Yes and I am pregnant with Hob's son also," she beamed. "But I will let Jill carry this one for me. Imagine that twins on the first try!"

When the morning light streamed through the windows Jill awoke under Hobs' arm. Moving his arm she groggily sat up. Her dress and his clothes were strewn everywhere and she felt sore, you know down there. Looking on the sheet she saw her virginal blood stain proclaiming the consummation of their love.

Cupid was not done yet he wanted the final word in the story. He notched up an arrow of lead in his bow. He used gold for love and lead for hate. But which one would he inflict the death of love upon?

Hob would suffer with Jill's rejection. Jill would be carrying twins and would really suffer from Hob taking the arrow. Which one? Cupid could not decide but fate decided for him.

Venus came up from behind and seeing the game afoot grabbed his ear and gave it a twist. Then she took away the bow and arrows from her mischievous son. Hob and Jill's love was safe at least from Cupid.

12