All Comments on 'Jill and I Ch. 06-07'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understand the reasons

Jill did what she had to do to survive and she started a new life with getting her education and is very good at her career and Dennis loves her and needs to let the past not interfear with his feelings for the Jill of today!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoying It

Vey readable, needs a bit more care in editing and proofreading. The suspense has been sustained rather too long. There is a somewhat dated feel about the morality in this story. It's really nonsense to say that she had to strip. Hundreds of thousands of girls from very poor backgrounds have worked their way through college to successful careers without stripping, let alone giving private dances. If she decided to do these things because she liked the money it strains credulity to believe that she is now deep ashamed of it or that she didn't go a step further and put out for a lot more money. If she thinks that she has protected her reputation by not going the whole way she's wrong. Most people who know she gave private lap dances in a strip club are going too think she's a cheap slut anyway. The fact that her great friend appears to be a complete tart isn't going to help either.

I do hope this story doesn't end with a bland happy reconciliation. Given the nature of the 'hero' it just isn't going to work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Keep it up. Being a romantic in my old age I hope that things work out for them.

I have known a few strippers, prostitutes etc. and found out that most of them worked out to be pretty good people, in their own way. Not all but most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All this talk of being a nice guy ...

... and he is acting like a spoiled child; all about him.

JR (and I AM a nice guy!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories