Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few joking preliminaries about my feminine garb, Jill had Elaine take off her panties .. and stuff them in my mouth; Jill made sure they stayed there by twisting a scarf into a rope, wrapping it around my head and tying multiple knots right over my mouth.

At this point, Andy -- Elaine's hubby -- commented, "Better you than me, sport!" and started taking off his clothes, within a few minutes getting naked and laying on the bed, very lightly stroking himself while watching what was happening to me .. although I, myself, was a bit too busy watching what was happening to me to pay much attention to him.

As my Darling bustled around getting what she needed, she put Elaine to stroking me to a full, throbbing erection. By the time that had been accomplished, Jill was back and took over. She first put one of our most-used (after the vibrator and dildoes) sex toys on me, a strong, narrow cock ring that, clamped around the base of my prick, insured that my erection was going to stay that way, no matter what, until it was removed.

Jill's next move was to take our largest vibrator -- 12 inches worth -- and lay it on the underside of my cock and against my balls. Folding over a couple of rubber bands, she slid them over the now-joined phalli, clamping the machine firmly against me near the base and again right under the head of my joint.

Courteous hostess that she is, Jill let Elaine throw the switch that turned the vibrator on, meanwhile smiling at the look of incipient horror in my eyes as I looked down at their handiwork.

The two women then stood up, moved together to embrace, to kiss, finally to undress each other, before they moved to the bed to join a quite-ready Andy for a raging threesome that left the trio limp and satiated.

I think I had the first of my machine-and-view-induced climaxes about the time Jill buried her face in Elaine’s almost abnormally-bushy cunt .. for only the first (but not the last) time that evening.

As for how the evening left me .. I'll leave you to wonder: it serves you right for not being sympathetic to my plight.

* * *

Lest you misunderstand, Jill -- Bless her! -- does NOT need any assistance whatsoever in order to run me violently over the hurdles. In the early days of our live-together relationship as we waited for our respective divorces to become final so we could get married, and before we'd managed to find playmates that liked our games, Jill spent many mutually-pleasant hours "learning the ropes" .. as it were, even to letting me tie HER down one evening so she could really understand the psychological impact and nuances of the experience.

Up until the night of which I'm about to tell you, the tie-down sessions Jill conducted with me as her "victim" pretty much followed the same pattern: I would be spread-eagled, my arms and legs aimed at the four corners of the mattress, held in place by the broad leather cuffs attached to chains fastened to the legs of the bed (devices we leave in place permanently: you never know when they'll come in handy). Usually with a pillow in the small of my back and another under my head, the chains are pulled tight enough that, for all practical purposes, I can’t move anything but my head.

Dressed in some fetishistic lingerie -- the ubiquitous basque, garterbelt, heels, etc. -- Jill would play with me and suck me to rigidity and have me suck her tits at great length .. kiss me while stroking me back to white heat .. kneeling over my face to be eaten .. sucking me .. fucking me for awhile (especially facing away from me so she could watch herself in the wall mirror) .. getting her pussy sucked some more and keeping both of us flying for an hour-or-so before variously sucking, fucking or stroking me to my own orgasm after she'd enjoyed around a dozen of her own.

Nice.

The first inkling I had that this evening was going to be Different was when I got home to be greeted with not just a kiss, but a large glass of wine, too. This, in itself, was not a total departure from routine but, since neither of us drink much, a before-dinner drink wasn't entirely normal, nor was the suggestion that, having chugged it down, I take a nap before dinner.

The nap was nice, as was the next glass of wine, the one that greeted me when I stepped out of the shower. I was starting to get just a bit blitzed by the time I got to the diningroom to find my Darling in a see-through blouse, high heels, and a short, slit-to-the-hip-up-the-side skirt of her own design and construction, one that made it immediately obvious that she was wearing regular hose and, presumably, a garterbelt.

The meal was on the light side, and Jill loaded mealtime with overt, teasing sexuality, playing with her nipples through the transparent blouse, reaching through the slit in her skirt to apparently rub her pussy -- at one point, rubbing her juices from her fingers onto a short stalk of celery, then licking the celery before crunching decisively down on it.

Early-on in the meal -- as I sat there in just my briefs and an open shirt -- she'd told me, "Your pink little body is MINE tonight!" NO further details were forthcoming, but the fact that her motor was running 90-miles-an-hour was blatantly obvious .. as was the fact that she was trying to get me zonked, the level of wine in my glass seeming never to drop. For herself .. she'd had one glass while fixing supper.

Even the cup of coffee after dessert didn't sober me up; it wasn't intended to, just make a wide-awake drunk out of me as she led me into the bedroom on my unsteady feet. The combination of the unaccustomed amount of alcohol in me, and the red light bulbs in the four corners of the room gave everything that followed a surreal air that's very difficult, almost impossible, to describe.

Suffice it to say that I silently, docilely, followed her instructions so that, in just a few minutes, I was in The Position in the middle of the bed, my wrists and ankles cuffed, my body incapable of avoiding whatever it was that she had in mind.

When she finished fastening me in place, she knelt by my side and, her soft hand beginning to stroke me lightly and very effectively, she just stared at my face unnervingly, a strange combination of emotions crossing her own for at least a couple of nerve-wracking minutes before -- as her hand continued its wondrous ways -- she said, quite seriously, "This is going to seem like a very long night to you, my love, maybe the longest of your life. I've finally worked up the nerve to give you your strongest fantasy. It starts with this" -- she picked up the cock ring so I could see it before she slid it down over my prick and locked it tightly, trapping my erection in place for as long as she chose, then she went back to stroking me, without at all ever pausing in her carefully prepared speech -- "and it will go on until you can't come any more, no matter WHAT I do to you.”

Suddenly, realizing what scenario she was referring to, I started to sober up, while the sweat began trickling out of my armpits.

Her super-skilled hand kept stroking my shaft, feather-light but no less exciting for its delicacy.

"This evening's going to be tough on you physically; it's going to be tough on me emotionally, because I know you're going to beg and scream and do your best to talk me out of what I'm doing" -- the cupped edge of her hand was now rasping up and down exclusively on the sides of the head of my cock -- "but I’ve made up my mind that there'll be no getting out of it for you tonight, my love. No matter what you say or do -- TRY to do," she corrected herself -- "you're down for the duration. You can beg, threaten, call me names .. if you get too loud, I'll gag you."

Her damnable, persistent hand kept rubbing my cock-head in a way I recognized as intended solely to make me come. I fought it because, when I blast off, my urge goes away; once I’ve climaxed, I'm done with sex for the next several hours, my strongest surviving urge being simply to turn over and go to sleep. I don't even want my joint caressed because, as the last spasm goes through me, my prick gets to sensitive that I can't stand ANY contact with it for a few minutes....

... ALL of which I'd made her abundantly aware of over the years; she knows as much about my mental and physical processes as any person alive, including myself. Now, she was about to use that knowledge on me in ways that I knew only she could do.

Her hand, for instance ... tickling every nerve in the pseudo-raw head of my joint. I was clenching my jaw, so hard was I fighting its inescapable, nagging persistence.

"I can't tell you," my Darling continued, "how excited I get when I think of all the women your beautiful cock has been in .. and how. Hands, mouths, pussies ... nor can I tell you how much I love making you come, knowing I'm giving you such delicious feelings, listening to you groan, watching you thrash around.

"Tonight .. I'm going to get to enjoy it ALL. I'm going to get to REALLY watch you bounce on the bed .. and I'm going to BE all those women you've fucked and who've sucked you over the years, I'm going to be all the cunts you’ve buried your face in. I don't know if you're going to enjoy yourself, but I certainly plan to!" She looked, for a moment, at her superbly skilled --and very busy -- hand before she concluded, "I do know one thing, though: when this evening is over, for once-and-for-all, you'll KNOW whether this fantasy makes as good a reality as it has been something nice to think about while you've played with yourself all these years. And I think your fantasy is about to begin ...."

As hard as I was fighting it, she was right. I started making strangled little noises, all my muscles tensed .. she gave my prick three hard squeezes and my resistance collapsed, my body giving up the orgasm her hand had demanded...

... and which her hand abandoned at just the precise instant it began. As he felt the first rumblings of my geyser coming up the tube, she turned loose of me and just sat there, an intense, slightly sadistic smile on her face as I twisted and heaved, not in excitement but, rather, in frustration, my orgasm ending up not as my usual intense explosion but, because of the cessation of stimulation, just a couple of weak dribbles that, really, is worse than no climax at all: it makes my prick super-sensitive, kills my sex urge, but leaves me feeling unsatisfied and .. cheated.

I wordlessly whined my disappointment .. and then, as the chance for the Magic Moment passed, my organ deciding that no one was going to play it, words formed -- "Jill .. no! Don't! PLEASE! OH GOD!!" -- as my depraved little darling leaned forward, her fingers once more stroking my shaft as her tongue delicately, but maddeningly, licked the few drops of my juices off my abdomen, off the raw-feeling head of my cock, before sucking the entire head of it into her hot mouth and tonguing and sucking it furiously for a couple of minutes, her eyes never leaving my face as I thrashed my way over the threshold where it went from feeling TOO good to feeling .. VERY good.

With her very precise knowledge of my physiology, Jill knew when I crossed that line, and it was at that instant that she released me, smiling at my frustration as she slid off the bed, standing to face me and seductively peeling off her blouse and skirt. As I’d guessed over supper, beneath them was nothing but a thin, black garterbelt holding up her hose. When she'd removed her outer garments, she stared very openly down at my trembling form and anxious face as, just as deliberately, she spread her spike-shod feet, reaching down between her legs with one hand to start caressing her clit, while her other hand began playing with her nipples.

I was enchanted, as she knew I’d be: I never tire of watching my Darling play with herself, so I just lay back (as if I had any choice) and enjoyed the show. I watched as her hips began to sway, a deep flush darkened her skin, then enjoyed the sight of her body bucking as her left hand, squeezing one of her nipples almost painfully flat, triggered off a tidy little climax in the rest of her, pleased little sounds coming from deep in her throat as the lascivious sensations ran their course.

When her Onanistic little show as over, she raised her sticky fingers to her lips and licked them clean, another little maneuver that always fascinates the hell out of me .. to the point where, notwithstanding my earlier, abortive orgasm, I was more than ready for her when she took off her high heels and climbed on the bed --although I WAS a trifle puzzled.

The reason for the puzzlement was that, as we've already made you abundantly aware, Jill and I are shoe fetishists. There is something so deliberately, deliciously obscene about a woman wearing her spike heels when having sex, in bed or out, that usually about the only time she's out of them is when bathing, swimming, or sleeping.

My curiosity didn't last long, however; Jill climbed on the bed, gave me a little kiss .. and then proceeded to get into a position I'd never seen before. Rather than kneeling over my face (difficult to do when your victim is spread-eagled, which is why she usually tied my wrists together and pulled them tightly behind my head to fasten them to the headboard), she sat on the upper part of my chest, her hose-covered feet finding a spot on either side of my head, staying there long enough for her outstretched arms to find a comfortable spot on each side of my waist to support her backward-leaning torso. Then she curled her legs in a sort of .. sitting .. or Yoga position, the move placing both calves of her deceptively strong legs under my head .. and pulling my mouth right up into her pussy, then holding me tightly in place that way!

I was delighted! I always enjoy eating women in general and my wife in particular, so I ran my tongue up her slot with great enthusiasm, a move she greeted just as enthusiastically as I reveled in the smell, taste and feel of her self-dampened sexuality.

From her point of view, it was a great position, too. My Narcissistic little Darling was leaning back at about the same angle as the leaning-out-from-the-wall mirror over the headboard and could watch herself being eaten to a fare-thee-well, from two different angles -- down her body or in the mirror -- as could I, delighting in the slow writhing of her body as my busy tongue and lips began mauling her taut, tender clitoris.

As my mouth worked on her body, hers started working on my mind, her sweet, soft voice starting a monologue -- punctuated by pleased sounds -- that was simultaneously exciting and frightening.

"Eat my pussy, my love; run your tongue through it. Think about the cocks that have been where your mouth is right now. Think about the gallons and gallons of come that you're going to watch being pumped into my cunt by other men. Sometime, I’m going to make you suck a man out of me, just the way my mouth is going to suck other men dry while you watch and take pictures.” Her hips wiggled her juicy, hairy snatch enticingly on my busy lips.

"I love watching you eat pussy. I like watching you eat other women and making them come because I know you and they are enjoying it .. and that I can get you to suck my clitty any time I want it. You really are a cunthound, and I love it."

My Darling -- still staring entranced at herself in the mirror as her red-lighted body began to twist from the pleasure she was getting from me -- then changed her tone a little. "This is Revenge Night for me," she told me, "this is the night I get even with you, the night I show you how foolish you were all those years when you wanted every woman in the world to take care of this fantasy for you, when you ate their cunts hoping they'd put you in the totally helpless position you're in now and do to you what I’m getting ready to do.” The words registered more in my subconscious than on the surface of my mind, my upper concentration being more on bringing her to the climax she was obviously approaching.

"You deliberately ignored the fact that I was the ONLY woman in the world who was not only capable of doing this for you, but was ANXIOUS to do it to you, and you deprived both of us of a lot of pleasure by being blind and pigheaded about where your heart REALLY belonged."

Her breath and her words were coming with difficulty now as she reached her pinnacle. "So, tonight, you’re not only going to get your fantasy fulfilled, you're going to be punished with pleasure. mine and yours. My pleasure's going to come from hearing you beg and moan; where you get yours will be from me .. much, much more of it than you want. By the time I get finished with you tonight, you may never want to fuck AGAINNNNNN!!!!!"

Jill exploded, her legs clenching spastically, almost smothering my face in her juicy cunt, her eyes closing, head snapping back as she enjoyed all the lewd pleasures of a grade-A climax. I kept prodding and sucking her, driving her crazy and enjoying the sight, sound and taste of my Darling as she, went crazy from sensuous sensation.

Finally, she reached her limit and shifted her cute ass back just far enough to take her pussy out of range of my hungry mouth, relaxing her legs slightly to drop my head a little. Her abdomen, heaving as her pleasure receded, had a faint sheen of sweat on it.

I watched my Darling coming back into my world, slowly, her sighs dying away .. and then I got a bit apprehensive as she looked down in my face with a malicious little smile that, I suspected, did not bode well for me.

This stare continued an alarmingly long time before she simultaneously giggled and began moving, disentangling her sleek legs from beneath my head as she told me -- with a note of bemusement -- "Oh, dear ... I really hadn't thought about saying that to you; in fact, I wasn't even consciously thinking it. Looks like my subconscious is running things tonight."

Jill knelt over my upper chest, her doubled thighs and calves spread to lay against the undersides of my outstretched arms. I was almost too fascinated by the .. strange .. expression on her face to pay much attention to her position, though -- and even MORE distracted by her words as she stared down at me while absentmindedly (it seemed) caressing her luxuriant pubic bush.

"I guess," she said, in tones of near-wonder, "that the smart thing to do is to leave my game plan alone and follow my instincts .. which, right now, say you deserve this ..."

"This..” was one of the biggest surprises I've ever gotten from my unpredictable darling. She raised herself up on her knees, her fingers parted the lips of her cunt; she got, for a moment, a very intense, almost distracted, look on her face ....

... before she put a very literal interpretation on the phrase, "Piss on you!" by doing exactly that! A couple of drops … and then a torrent of warm pee cascaded over my jaw and neck as my Darling emptied her bladder on me.

I can't say I was shocked. For reasons not worth going into, I suspected that something like this was going to happen someday, although I HAD expected more forewarning than I got.

I opened my lips slightly to taste; hmm, not bad. Certainly not the "Nectar of the Gods" that the Golden Shower aficionados gush (sorry) about, but not bad, either. I, fortunately, was as aware as Jill that urine, unless the owner is suffering from some heinous disease, is sterile, so I didn't have that to worry about. My biggest concern, I suppose, was to keep from drowning and (I think) it was to that end that I opened my mouth after that preliminary, reassuring taste and gulped down her offering .. quite honestly, surprising myself as well as my lovely wife. I reacted as instinctively as she'd acted and we both found it .. interesting, if nothing else.

Jill was into her scene now, my wordless acquiescence to her taboo violation tacitly encouraging her to pull out all the stops. Guiding her snatch more directly over my face, she reached down to grab my head and pull it up toward her, saying just, "Clean me!" Closing my eyes, I stuck out my tongue and did exactly that.