Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps, though, the biggest impression was made by what Jill said during the periods when, to rest her jaws, she'd coat my cock with her tongue, then stroke me while she talked to me, that innocent face spewing lascivious thoughts and words and mental images.

"Chris," she'd say, her breathing almost as ragged as mine, "don't EVER be ashamed of your cock. It's not ugly, It's beautiful In fact, I think It may be the most exciting one I've ever seen. It tastes delicious, too. I want to blow you often and make you come in my mouth again and again so I can suck it up."

Or, "The next time you come over, Chris, I want to see what your beautiful cock feels like Inside me. I went you to slide it into my cunt and then fuck me with it. I want to be your first piece of ass, Chris, and feel this magnificent thing stretching me and then filling me full of come."

I remember her saying, "We want to teach you, Chris, we want to teach you how to be a magnificent lover so that you've got the skill to go with this gorgeous shaft. I want Tim to teach you how to eat pussy, MY pussy, so I can see those beautiful brown eyes staring up over my bush while I feel your tongue doing things to me that feel like this..." and her mouth started sucking me again.

I think the thing she said that most got to me -- besides the thought of fucking her "next time," of course, which I found an unbelievably thrilling thought -- was when she told me, "Chris, I'm not as unusual as you think I've got some girlfriends who'll beg for a chance to have this between their legs -- and lips. When they see these pictures, they'll fight for the chance to be fucked by you, especially when we get finished teaching you how to do it right. Just think about all the pussy you could ever hope for, sometimes two or three of them at a time. Imagine one beautiful, naked woman kissing you, letting you stroke her tits, while another one is straddling your hips and fucking you with her cunt so you can watch her whole body shaking from the way you're making her feel." Slurp. "Think about having one girl licking your balls like this" she demonstrated "and I'm there, stroking your shaft like this..” another thrilling demonstration "with a third girl sucking the head of it like THIS...”

With that, one of her hands covered my now-aching balls, the other stroked my dong and her mouth closed in for the kill!

My whole, naked body was trembling by now; I was so charged up that, even though the room was comfortably cool, a thin coating of sweat covered most of my body. Jill's left arm, still across my abdomen, its hand curling around to caress my balls, was putting pressure on to keep my hips relatively still so that she could suck my cock without getting an accidental tonsillectomy.

I watched through half-closed eyes as she raped my prick, her mouth, now that she'd gotten used to my size, taking maybe half my length between her lips with each downward plunge of her head. I felt as though I were on fire. Never, in my entire life, had I felt anything so unbelievably good and thrilling. None of my innocent (It seems now) fantasies had even dared imagine so fine a woman doing so wonderfully lewd and exciting a thing to me! My whole being was concentrated between my legs -- and, when I looked down at her, she, with both her hands and her mouth busy driving me crazy, was looking up Into my eyes, so blatantly knowing, and being proud of, the way she looked to me and the sensations she was causing in me. The expression in those eyes did .. strange things to my head: it was .. just like being fucked between the ears!

I came completely unhinged. I moaned, groaned, cried, ranted, heaved, twisted; I closed my eyes and just lost myself to her hard, persistent, skilled, LOVING abuse of my shaft. I screamed. I came, my balls feeling like they were exploding and trying to crawl up into my throat, Jill -- only dimly heard -- making small, encouraging sounds deep in her throat as she let my first couple of spasms jet into her hot, swallowing mouth .. then her hand started squeezing my shaft while her lips started SUCKING me, just like my cock was a straw! I will know no other more excruciatingly wonderful feeling in my whole life as I gave up, was forcefully drained of, every drop of come my high-powered nuts could produce.

And she swallowed every single drop, in the finest compliment a woman can give a man!

* * *

When I came down off my high, and went though the semi-comatose state a monumental orgasm produces, I was suddenly overwhelmed by a renewed sense of my nakedness, and more-than-a-little guilt at what I'd just done. I really just wanted to put on my clothes and get the hell out of there.

Fortunately, my “teachers” had anticipated this and were having none of it. They “forced” me to sit around naked with them for awhile .. and their manner made me gradually enjoy the warm companionship that seems to come only from group of unclothed people, a wonderfully friendly feeling, even when sex isn't on the agenda .

Equally important was their conversation which, of course, was mainly about sex, and all positive. It made me realize, gradually, that they were nothing more then two people who liked sex a whole lot, and who are sure enough of their emotional relationship that either of them finding physical pleasures with others did not, in any way, represent a threat to that relationship.

That, by itself, was a startling revelation to me, and may have been the most important thing I learned that afternoon.

* * *

The two of them have kept all their promises to me, and so effective have been their lessons that. honestly, I sometimes find it hard not to get cocky or egotistical about things. There are a lot of really wonderful women waiting at home for me to call . Those high school jokes about frustrated housewives aren’t jokes anymore, I’m happy to report.

In the meantime, my A.A. degree will be waiting for me in just a couple more months and, while I’ll miss Jill, Tim, and my bevy of Afternoon Delights, I’m seriously considering moving to San Francisco. In addition to some fine schools, they make a lot of fuck films there, and Tim and Jill are of the opinion that I wouldn’t have any problem finding steady employment in them. Thanks to the two of them and their cameras, I now perform my best with an audience, so this might be a neat, fun way to earn my tuition.

Besides, I hear that San Mateo Is just LOADED with well-heeled divorcées; there’s bound to be some frustration in there somewhere that needs me to cure.

-0-