Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," I tell you, "with pleasure."

And then you fuck us both into oblivion...

My Dearest, Darling Tim:

It is your birthday. I have planned a quiet dinner at home, an X-rated movie, and then back home for what I've assured you will be a blow-job to end all blow-jobs.

You are pleased with the thought.

Before we leave for the movie, I insist that you wear garterbelt and hose, with NO shorts. You put me in the same, plus a skirt that unbuttons to the waist, as well as a transparent blouse. I'm wearing six-inch heels.

I love the thought of your balls and cock hanging loose and bouncing around inside your pants as we walk from our car to the theatre and buy tickets.

The movie is wildly dirty and we're both turned on! I open my skirt to the waist and play with myself with one hand. The other hand is under my shawl, which is across your lap, and I'm caressing your beautiful stiff cock, which is protruding from your open fly. The theatre is not crowded so, occasionally, I bend over for a quick kiss or lick. You explore my juicy cunt while you suck my juice from my fingers, and we have a nice warm-up for what is to "come."

When we arrive home, you are surprised to find the house full of couples. They’ve all brought munchies and their own bottles, and they are obviously in the midst of a party. They are all dressed, but provocatively so.

You are the guest of honor and, after being greeted by our swinging friends, you are made to stand on the coffee table so everyone can watch you strip. You actually blush with embarrassment as you do so.

When you are naked, except for your garterbelt and hose, a pair of ankle-strap shoes, gold with 5-inch heels, are placed on your feet. You're told to remain standing on the table and use your fingers until you get stiff. You comply and it doesn't take long.

One-by-one, all of our guests stand before you and artistically strip to their chosen degree of nakedness. They caress their own bodies, stroking tits and cocks and balls and holding slits open so you can see their fingers slide inside. After each one has put on a mini-show for you, they each spend a minute-or-so giving you head.

Then you're seated and you get to select your three favorite cocksuckers to work on you all at once. You choose one man and two women. We all sit in a circle around you and masturbate as we

watch them work on you. One french-kisses you while the other two work on your cock and balls with their hot, wet mouths. After a few minutes of this, they make your chair recline and then take turns pressing dripping cunts to your mouth and then that long, throbbing cock down your throat. He comes finally, and the sperm drips out of the corners of your mouth and one of the women laps it up with her hungry tongue. As she does, several of the masturbators are groaning with orgasms of their own.

You still haven't come, though your three chosen partners have. You are now tied, with your hands to the headboard of our bed and your feet to a hook above it. You know that when you come, it will be in hot spurts of creamy liquid right to your face! Everyone at the party "works" on you. You are serviced by as many as six people at a time. When you are finally allowed to come, you SCREAM with the welcome release. Another woman and I lick the sperm from your face, kissing and playing "tonguesies" with each other as we do it.

Most of us stop and take a break while we get something to eat (food-wise) and drink. Then we are all back into it. Everyone has sex with whoever strikes their fancy. there are couples and groups and mutual masturbators, etcetera, with people moving freely from group to group.

It's a birthday you won't forget!

I have a fantasy in which I'm wearing my black velvet jacket, a black waist cinch holding up my black real silk hose, and my new black pumps (my highest heels, since there is no platform under the sole. My foot is at such an extreme angle that I'm almost en pointe). My hair is in a page-boy and I'm wearing glasses. I'm in "my" classroom in a school, and I’m carrying a long pointer with me as I pose for pictures.

I stand on the reading group table, legs spread and cunt held open with one hand as I point to my clit with my pointer.

I stand before the chalkboard at the front of the room and ride my pointer like a witch straddling her broom. My facial expression shows that it feels good.

I have a beautiful, naked male with me. He is pulling my nipples with the forefinger and thumb of each hand as I hold his cock and point to his balls for the enlightenment of my invisible class. He bends over, legs spread and palms flat on my desk, as I carefully insert the black rubber tip of my pointer up his ass.

In all, there'll be three naked men and one naked woman. I'll be the only one wearing anything: after all, I AM the teacher .

The other four take turns using the camera. I'm in ALL the pictures (it's MY classroom!).

We use all the tables and chairs for our photo orgy. The other woman and r start with me on top of the original man, his huge cock in me up to my navel, and I'm riding it in a way that gives us both great pleasure. The other woman is sitting on his face, and his moans of pleasure are muffled by her dripping cunt. She and I are playing with each other's tits. Now and then, she leans forward and I meet her halfway, we french-kiss, sucking each other's tongues and darting tongues into each other's mouths.

Then, one of the men comes and stands so that his cock is between us. As the man we are riding is on the writing center table, this works nicely. We both start licking and sucking his cock and balls.

The man beneath us, as well as the one whose cock is between us, is ready to come, so we play musical chairs. I'm on his face now and she is stuffed full of cock. In a very short time after the move, the one below us has a wild eruption.

And now I'm the one laying on the table, eating the yummy come out of her cunt. The man who had stood beside us with his cock between us is now facing her and has his cock down her throat .

There is so much, much more, but I'm so turned on, I have to go and use my fingers before I go to bed or I won't sleep a wink tonight!

I'm such a HORNY cunt!

When life gets too hard to handle, I think of your body as if I were counting sheep. I think of your smooth, satin skin, and of the velvet head of your penis. That velvet head feels so glorious against my moistened lips and on the inner linings of my mouth. I consider the stiff, hard shaft of it and remember the hot pulsing stream of come as it spewed against my eager face. I remember its bitter-coffee taste.

I never have coffee anywhere or with anyone without think of you. Your kisses have the taste of coffee and cigarettes, and your warm breath , even on that morning when I invaded your bed and you didn't want to kiss me for fear that your breath would offend me -- is like a rare and valuable and much sought-after perfume.

All of the sweet scents of your body make me lightheaded.

What a marvelous, sensual buffet your body is! This is mainly so because it brings you such pleasure and makes you so aware of what pleasure you can give to others. And you DO give it. I feel sorry for any man or woman who has not known your sexual talents. Your role in life should be to move from person to person, giving and receiving pleasure! You should be as free as the wind to pleasure all and to be kept and supported by the world in gentle, tender luxury.

Is it any wonder that I love you so dearly and that my mind is so oriental where you are concerned?

What a waste of Time to count sheep or erase chalkboards when I can count the wonders of YOU!

We've been having unseasonably cool weather lately, and I've discovered I LOVE wearing no panties. It is quite invigorating to go out after lunch and have a low-80's breeze teasing your skirt and, under it, is a bare cunt! Really wakes you up!!

The forest is hard to describe. There are many trees that have been cut and pulled back, their roots far higher than two of me as they lie on their sides, silver-gray in the sun. Behind them, there is a forest of pines, and the earth beneath them has a thick, smooth carpet of needles and no underbrush. It all looks so neat and perfect, it's as if the maid comes in each day and sets it right.

I picture myself in a light brown dirndl skirt that buttons at the waist and all the way down the front. With it, a cream-color peasant blouse with full sleeves; the blouse gathers at the waist and has a convenient drawstring neck.

I'm wearing beige thigh-highs, with six-inch platform wedgies that have cream-colored ties that wrap around the ankle. Finishing the outfit, gold loop earrings and chains might be nice. My hair might be tied back with a rolled scarf so that it could blow free in the gentle breeze, yet not be in my face. Likewise, a wide-brimmed, loosely-woven-so-you-can-see-through-it sunhat might be useful.

I'd like to pose with my skirt unbuttoned to the waist and the wind blowing it open, a happy, healthy smile on my face. I'd like to pose with the top untied and the neck pulled wide so that my tender, sensitive tits are exposed. I'd like to play with my nipples until I make myself come (I've now mastered that little art!) .

I'd like to fingerfuck myself, frig my magic button, take off the skirt entirely and give you a southern exposure that shows my sweet little asshole.

I'd like to suck the delicious cock of some eager friend until quarts of come are running from the corners of my mouth and dripping off my chin.

I'd like to be flat on my back, with one leg straight up, and the other up, but bent at the knee, while some delectable girl/woman hungrily eats me till I scream for mercy.

Then I'd like her just above my face so you can get a shot of my tongue licking her clit and entering her tunnel.

I'd like her to sit on my face while a black stud fucks me until I feel like his cock is going to come out my mouth!

I'd like for you to take these pictures while you're wearing the skimpiest male bikini ever made, and then I'D want to take pictures while these marvelous, talented people ravish YOUR body, and give you sublime pleasure.

I'm thrilled with the photos you sent me. Thank you for sharing them. I found Mary to be lovely, and I have a feeling you may be wrong about her sagging all over when she's naked. She IS lush, but I'll bet she ISN'T saggy. She looks like someone with enough pride in her appearance to not let herself go.

Why not see if you can find out. I'll bet you a quarter I'm right. Have we got a bet?

(I'm very prone, I think, with you, to make this sort of bet; In time, you'd probably find it frustrating. Imagine coming home to a quiet evening with wifey and having her greet you at the door with, "My friend is horny and doesn't even know it. If you can fuck her, I'll cook your favorite meals every night for a month. If you can get her to 69, I'll throw in the dishes!" Sounds like it would be hard on the dishes).

(I finally DID see Mary naked and Jill was right. In fact. I had the sublime pleasure of eating the lady . . while her husband took pictures!)

I hardly ever wear dresses and hose around the house anymore. I'm much more likely to be wearing shorts and a halter or tube-top, bikini or, if I'm alone, just the bikini bottoms. I've discovered that I LOVE going bra-less, it makes my tits feel so good! r have one elasticized tube top that can put me so close to coming that it's hard to imagine! I'm sure you haven't forgotten how highly sensitive my tits are. I seem to recall you took me over the mountain a few times with just tit contact.

I miss the hose, but Frank won't let me wear hose with shorts anymore: says it makes me look "cheap." Still, even without the hose, my new outfits DO have their little pleasures....

It may seem strange to any "normal" person, but I'm not at all concerned about your sexual adventures with ANYONE. I applaud them -- standing ovation!! I'm happy for you, delighted in the excitement and pleasure you've given and received. Sex outside of the accepted mores of our society is what you need, and I want you to get all you want! I also want to hear about it in every detail: the more obscene language you can get into the description, the wetter my pussy will become. So to it! Enjoy!

Again, I must tell you how much r enjoyed your visit. I especially loved Saturday night, when I cast my scruples out the window and thoroughly enjoyed a bit of exhibitionism for your viewing pleasure. I tremble when I think about your stiff, hard, HOT cock laying against your abdomen as you outlined its shape for me with your fingers. I’m delighted that you were moved by watching me eat my own juices off my gooey fingers. I'm pleased I was able to manage a hands-off orgasm for you!

Sunday afternoon, you gave me the most exciting, pleasurable, emotionally satisfying orgasm of my life (and ALL of mine are earth-shattering)! Your finger up my ass and your lips on my clit were indescribable! I want more of you!!

The only problem with Sunday is that I wanted to finish sucking you off, I wanted to get fucked AND I wanted to watch you jerk off. Your beautiful hands on your beautiful cock are a GORGEOUS sight!

I want it all! Often!!

(Consider that. obviously. her husband. Frank. wasn't around on Sunday. However. ALSO consider that he WAS around Saturday night. in the same room. watching television with his back to us.

Now. re-read that first paragraph.

Interesting. isn't it?)

Wouldn't it be a waste if we should find out I'm not bi-? I know just how to make a woman feel VERY good.

I've read that the majority of women do not get turned on by written material. Poor Dears! I'm afraid I'm not very selective:

EVERYTHING makes me horny.

I would love to have a membership in a really nice, high-class, SWINGING nudist camp! Is there such an animal?

I'd be a natural for it, my love. Every Time I find myself in the sunshine on a lovely day, I have to fight the urge to expose my tits. And I know, from past experience, that once I've got my top off, the urge is great to remove my bottoms. And, once I remove my bottoms (yes, I've done that out behind the house, on three daring occasions!), my tits and dripping cunt need immediate attention.

And, yes, I did THAT, too!

I'm going to go out in the yard in something skimpy and try to work off some sexual aggression. ~ go play with myself, except that I’ve done it so often the last couple of days that I'M SORE (but it feels so good)! I'm going to wear an outfit I'd have enjoyed wearing for you. It's a thin tube top in very pale peach. It holds and outlines my tits like loving hands. Not only does it outline my nipples, you can clearly see their color and their color of their "halos." I wear this top with bright short, short shorts (those are shorts that are SO short that the globes of your ass show in the back and your pubic hair shows in the front. ABSOLUTELY NO PANTIES ALLOWED! My husband definitely has trouble with this outfit. You wouldn't, would you?).

What a lewd pair we make.

My cunt is twitching, so I'll have to go at it one more Time (I'll FORCE myself).

Yesterday, when I was wearing that tube-top/short shorts outfit, a couple from down the road came by on their bikes to chat. They BOTH looked me over, very openly and in an unembarrassed way. The three of us shared big smiles with each others as if to say, “Hey, you’re looking good!”

I have a feeling that they're swingers.

Will it disappoint you that I find you so marvelous a lover that I never want another man (or woman) unless the experience is in some way shared with you? I don't mean just to tell you about it later: I want you PRESENT while it's going on! I want you to be using your camera, using your hands, joining in or haying fun with someone else, but I want you there and in some way sharing the moment! I have a feeling that when-and-if I do it without you there, it will be a lot like food without salt.

Enjoy life! Enjoy the glorious pleasures of your beautiful body!

I have numerous pair of hose that need to be held up by garters, including that pair of black SILK ones you gave me. I decide to wear the thigh-highs today because I've discovered I like the feeling of my thighs being clasped firmly. For some reason, when I wear thigh-highs without panties, I feel much more naked than when I wear regular hose with hose supports from a garterbelt or something .. without panties.

I must pull on some clothes and go shopping. I wrote this letter wearing just the bottom half of my bikini. I LOVE to caress my tits as I write you. I've discovered that, if I finger-fuck myself to the very edge of orgasm, then stop and pinch my nipples hard, I come like an earthquake, screaming and bouncing like only you can imagine!

Sex is so much fun! The trouble is most people lose sight of that and take it deadly seriously. What a bore (Not that I DON'T take it seriously; it's just that, to me, it is serious PLEASURE! ) .

I love you. Please, position yourself in front of a mirror and make love to "it" for me.

I've just finished reading a book called "The Girl In A Swing" by the same guy who wrote "Watership Down." I frankly found it boring, but I kept right on reading it because it was supposed to be about erotic love. I have decided you have spoiled me for erotic love. I'm just not that impressed with a man and his wife fucking in the kitchen. Nice, but rather tame.

I am so turned on by the thought of your saying, "Honey, come here and give me a blow job." I'd get so turned on by the thought of your needing to come and wanting me to perform the service that I'd probably join you in your orgasm! This is another form of trust, knowing that I care enough for you that giving you pleasure is pleasurable to me. I'd love it!

So, you like it when I tell you how much I want to feel your hard, hot cock slipping in and out of my juicy cunt and finally banging, pounding into me with your sweet balls bouncing against my ass until you're ready to come, then sliding it out and spewing my face and tits with your hot, creamy, delicious come while we both scream in agonized pleasure. Huh! Hum? (You are right in think no other human car has heard me speak in such obscenities. The CATS here have gotten an education, however!).

I went shopping yesterday wearing a thin, rust-colored sundress, 4-inch heels and thigh-highs, nothing else. The sundress has a straight, snug skirt with deep (high) slits on both sides. It buttons from the top to the waist. I wore it with the top button un-. I made several stops.

By the time I got home, I was so turned on my upper thighs were wet! I unbuttoned the dress to the waist and opened it to expose my tits. They are so pretty, fuller than ever before, beautifully round and unbelievably sensitive.

I propped myself across from the wall mirror so I could see myself, then carefully anointed my clit and my nipples and asshole with Ben-Gay Then I used my fingers on-and-in my cunt, and the vibrator on my tits. I writhed all over the bed. I spread my legs, bent my knees, and raised my ass into the air while I slid a white candle dipped in Vaseline carefully up my ass.

I fucked myself with the vibrator while I teased my clit. When I started to come, I held the vibrator, pulling it out to tickle the opening of my love tunnel, then shoved it in all the way to the hilt while I used the other hand to firmly pinch my nipples.

If anyone had happened to be at the front door they'd have heard me screaming, and would have wondered how I came to the conclusion that you and God have the same name.

As I write this, I'm wearing my short short-shorts, with my hair showing between my legs. My left hand is inside the left pants leg and the middle finger is in me up to the second knuckle.