Jill & Tim's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tube top is pulled down so that my tits are lovingly held and exposed. I am about to anoint each hard nipple with cunt juice and put nipple prints on this page. Now I am licking my juice off my fingers and I'm on my way to the big mirror. Then I'm going out to mail this and to buy something. (I WILL pull up the top: token respectability. As you said, it's remarkable what you can get away with in public when people think you're showing something you didn't intend showing).

Wow! That was great! I'll tell you about it later. Ummmm!

I found a new and VERY pleasant way to play with myself yesterday. I did it STANDING before the mirror! At first, I was just striking poses wearing only my tube top pulled down. Then I got very excited watching myself, so I started getting serious. Have you ever had a woman expose her shiny pink slit by holding a substantial amount of pussy hair from the swollen (VERY swollen) lips of her pussy between her thumb and forefinger, then use that hair to pull the lips apart?! It's obscene (I loved it)!!

Then I got the vibrator and rested the side of it against my wet slit so that touched me from clit almost to asshole. I added a little more "slide" to it by coating it with Vicks Vaporub. Then I tensed my thigh and ass muscles and clamped my legs together. It wasn't easy to slide the vibrator back and forth because I kept my legs clenched.

It was the best I've had since you were here!

Vicks is great. r could still feel the warmth of it as I selected the thing I bought later. While I was at that store, I saw your sometime-sex buddy, and I was still so horny I felt like saying, "Hi! Guess who sent me!" It would've been interesting to see his response.

I wish you were here burrowing between my legs while I took a gourmet's delight in your delicious cock and balls.

Ummmm. . .Yummy!

This is not the first time you have mentioned a submissive, masochistic girl as a possibility in your life. The strange thing is that your Henry Higgins role continues with me as your Eliza Doolittle: 1 have started to lean in that direction to some degree. Pinching my nipples is an example.

But .. I would never want to be truly hurt or frightened. Being submissive would, itself, be a pleasure, but I’d never want to do the sub/maso number solely, just as one of my "roles." It would never work as a steady diet: my sexual desires are too varied to allow me to be so neatly categorized.

I become very turned on at the thought of you in hose and heels. It's the contrast of your overwhelming maleness against the female apparel. God, I'd love to see it. I’d suck you dry!

My god! Be careful with the Ben-Gay! It is POTENT!! When I mentioned "a small amount," I meant a TEENSY amount! I think you should stick with the Vicks: you have a much larger area to cover than do I.

My body is constantly hungry for all the delights and pleasures it can give and receive from yours. To be able to satisfy your sexual needs could easily become my main goal in life. To know that you never ended a day with a vague desire for one more orgasm or one more. obscene desire unfulfilled would make me truly happy. To know that I could be sitting on the sofa writing a letter, as I am now, when you might have a sudden urge for a good cocksucking, so you'd put your book down, stand up, walk over to me, drop your pants, put your hands on the back of my head and slide your silken cock down my throat. You'd do it without a word or warning because YOU WOULD KNOW that, as the come ran out the corners of my mouth and dripped from my chin, that the pleasure was as much mine as yours.

I am exhausted from all the running around today but, amazingly, quite horny. If we were together, I'd want you to eat me, fuck me, fingerfuck me . . whatever, while I remained totally limp and submissive then, knowing that I had it all, I'd want to snuggle close to you and sleep.

I miss you so. I need to make wild, passionate love with you. There is no one I can use the beautifully dirty words you taught me with except you. I long to lick and kiss and sniff and suck you dry! I desperately need your kisses, the taste of me in your mustache, the warmth of your arms around me, the unbelievable satin smoothness of your skin, the awesome feelings to which you treat my body!

Are there any questions as to why I married this lovely. warm. loving. caring. imaginative. loyal and -- above all --EXCITING lady?

I think not.

-0-

LAST SHOT ON THE ROLL

Dear Jill and Tim:

Just a short note. As you can imagine, things are hectic here as I wrap up this life and get ready to begin a new one an with YOU.

I'm so busy l haven't really had time to be scared yet .. but I HAVE had the time to stay excited! To spend the next year as your slave/house-servant, learning all you have to teach me -- I suppose I SHOULD be scared but, instead, I just seem to stay wet all the time.

Yes, my two, wonderful darlings, I understand the rules: you'll run every part of my life. You'll tell me how to dress, when to UNdress (and for whom), who to make love to, and HOW. Most of all, it will be my responsibility to take care of your home . . and both of you, in ANY and EVERY way you want, in bed and out?

I must confess. Since I'm almost 25, I figure I’ve been dreaming about a situation like this for about 15 years. Yet, the most surprising things, even after all those fantasies, turn out to be exciting. Our letters and phone calls (and that wonderful, wonderful weekend!) have given me some mental pictures that never occurred to me before. Like, Darling Nikki, what you said about expecting me to scrub you down in the shower whenever you took one, then drying your back and helping you get dressed. I find that excites me as much as thinking about the downright sexythings you've told me to expect.

And Wonderful Tim, Yes, I'll ADORE wearing hose and heels for you all the time and .. playing with myself so you can watch (and take pictures, you naughty man?) whenever you want.

And I LOVE that set of maid's costumes you're getting me. I think it's really interesting how one of them can be so modest and the other so IMmodest. I looked at myself in the mirror last night and, while I used my fingers on myself (I was naked except for my wedgies), I tried picturing myself greeting your friends at the door while wearing the not-much-in-front and NOTHING-in-the-back uniform .. and the thought just drove me right over the edge?

I'm babbling too much and I still have to get to the bank. Friday is my last day at work, so I'll be leaving early Saturday morning and should get there Sunday afternoon.

I hope you like me as much as I like you.

Take care, My Precious People. I'm really looking forward to Sunday -- and the next year!

With much Love,

Margo