Jill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

"You little perv!" Jill exclaimed. She knew from my expression I had seen some of the action with her mom. "How long have you been there?" she quickly quizzed.

I replied, "Just as the alarm sounded. I wanted to make sure you woke up in time for your trip."

I expected Jill to be mortified, but to my surprise, she said, "I wish you would have joined. It seems my mother loves your cum as much as I do." With that quick response, she leaned out the window and gave me a quick kiss and said, "Love you."

As she retreated back into her room, she spied the massive load of cum oozing down the side of the house. She smirked, turned and raced for the bathroom to get ready. Missing a stride, she quickly turned and said, "Promise me you won't jerk off AGAIN until you see me Sunday night. Promise me already!"

I looked at her with a questioning look and said, "OK?"

Jill was gone in a flash as I heard the shower start. I wondered what all the "jerk off" talk was about. Then, my mind started racing. I knew Jill had something planned that would top what I just saw. I didn't know what, but I knew it had to be good.

I hurried home and took a long shower. My test started at 10:00. I knew there was no way I was going to improve my score. My mind was racing from all the sexual events that took place in the last 18 hours.

Still, I knew I had to try. It was Jill's dream that we attend college together. I had to do well.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12