All Comments on 'Jillian Needs a Man'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
The key to your plot,

so you can get to the sex, is the wife's rationalization that it is easier to cheat than talk to her husband and explain to him their problem. She says she loves him, that he is everything a husband should be except in bed and she will not discuss this with him(?). So this is her excuse to continune to use him and go off and cheat on him. Facinating base for a relationshiip. Clearly she is attractive enough to just find another man to marry after she selfishly rapes him in the divorce. But then of course that would not be what this set up is going to do. The possibilities are endless. Start with that he obviously loves her. That can let her manipulate his emotions so that when he does find out - you will let him - she can humiliate him for her pleasure and her boysfriends, or she proves to him that he likes her cheating on him. Clearly when she is done, one way or the other it will be better for her, but not really for him but she will not really care because she will have what she wants: the security of her husband who will never get what he needs and all the sex she can get. Maybe she is looking to get him into swinging?I do have to wonder what that would mean in years to to come. You do not really explain what he wants because you have focused on her. And for those who going to say why read this kind of story: There is hope the author actually has plans to let the husband find happiness away from her with a woman who is honest and faithful. Yes, believe it or not fidelity is erotic and sexy, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So far it's all about her.

I hope in the next chapter you give the husband some credit instead of portraying him as a moron and a wimp with a small dick. You could turn this boring story to something interesting, however, you'll probably follow the same path.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 14 years ago
Same old, same old...almost

Take your all-too-often portrayed husband with an averaged size dick, and a passive demeanor.

Take one unsatisfied wife who has apparently done little, if anything, to communicate her desire and need to her husband, who is supposed to be a mind reader.

Take one hunk who just happens to have a big dick, and what have you got?

A story that's been written before all-too-many times, almost. The woman has more going on within her than most women depicted in such stories. That's the one uncommon characteristic of this all-too-common story type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nothing exceptional

...and she'll stay for the husband as meal ticket as long as possible. a predictable event and result, where donsequences, ideally

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tiger Woods Mentality

Cheating is no big deal as long as no one gets hurt, right? How is that working out for him. Sorry but story sucks.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
HOT!!

I do hope Jillian is honest enough to divorce her weenie hubby and find what she really wants...

jrunneril06jrunneril06about 10 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Great story and well written. Thanks but how about some more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

why not finish the story. I feel betrayed and got no closure. there has to be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn story. You get a “1” until you do. Can’t stand lazy writers.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Unfinished story gets 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1342 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.