Jillian Needs a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers

Even though she couldn't make out the words his voice dragged her part of the way back into reality. Close enough that here eyes opened and she could see that she wasn't on the beach soaking in sun and stares. She was in a sandbox under hot lamps. She saw something else. There was a bulge in Steve's pants and even though he was doing his best to conceal it behind his leg it wasn't working. Even through the fabric she could tell he was a big, not freakish like a porn star but long and thick and obviously reacting to her. Jillian was reacting to it as well.

Suddenly she was aware of everything around her right down to the individual grains of sand sticking to her belly. Jillian felt her hair brushing over her shoulders and the fine gooseflesh that had raised there but there was one thing that was nearly drowning out every other thought and feeling. A warmth spreading from her hips. She was wet, soaking, sopping, drenched. He had to be able to see how wet she was, he could probably smell it.

"We're done here unless. . ." He let the words hang in the air for a few moments trying to gauge her reaction. "You maybe want to do some tasteful nudes for your husband." He set the camera down for a moment and sat down on a stool casually letting his eyes wander the studio before dashing back to her.

"Tasteful?" Jillian queried. She wasn't actually worried about the photos or him seeing her nude. He'd already seen just about everything anyway. She was worried about what would happen to her nude in a room with that man. He hadn't touched her once and she was already as wet as she could remember being.

"Strictly high class." He replied grinning slightly as he looked at her. He already had a good idea of what she was thinking. It was just a matter of pushing her those last few inches. He'd seen it dozens of times. She was trying to spice up her sex life. Lingerie, porn, naughty pictures and food play were all good ways to add a new spark to a relationship. For real excitement though there is no substitute for fresh flesh. "If you're uncomfortable . . ."

"I have to go." Jillian whispered. She could barely hear it herself but she figured he got the message when she got to her feet and walked past him. She didn't bother getting dressed, she didn't trust herself to spend another minute in Steve's presence so she picked up her gym bag and half walked half ran through the office enduring the shocked stares of the other people working there.

The moment her ass touched down on the warm fake leather seats she yanked the bottoms of her panties to one side and jammed two fingers into pussy. "Steve!" She shouted. Jillian gave a quick look around the parking lot to make sure she was alone and then wandered back into her fantasy.

In her fantasy she hadn't ran out of there like a coward, or rather he hadn't let her. She tried to walk past him he snatched her by the arm and pushed her against the wall. He didn't ask her permission. The closest thing he did to asking her was he pressed hid body against hers, his hardness straining against her. The closest she came to consenting was she didn't say no, not even when she heard his pants drop and he pushed into her.

He was bigger than just her two fingers so a third was added trying to emulate the way he would stretch her. Jillian realized she was panting now, almost sweating in her car but she didn't care. If she'd rolled down a window she might have gotten enough fresh air to clear her thoughts and stop masturbating in public but she didn't. The heat of the car combined with the smell of sex fueled her onward. Her thumb moved over her clit pinching it between her thumb and the three fingers furiously pumping into her.

A few minutes later Jillian collapsed into her seat basking in the glow of the biggest orgasm she could remember. She thought she saw the door to the garage shut just as she had that orgasm but her world was still a bit fuzzy. If someone had seen her it couldn't be helped. There was nothing. Nothing at all she could do to change that so she didn't let it bother her. She just started the car and drove home. Jillian couldn't remember a time that it had been so hard to focus on the road but she wanted to play with herself and her hands kept drifting down between her legs forcing her constantly remind herself where her hands belonged. They belonged at ten and two not twelve and six.

Men Expect Dinner

Jillian had managed somehow to get home without killing herself or anybody else and the fire between her legs had dulled from an inferno to a simple simmer. She found that her hips were swaying with each step when she arrived at her empty house. After starting dinner she headed off for a quick shower. The hot water sluicing down her breasts quickly stoked the flames back up to a roar coaxing a frustrated groan from the woman. She knew already that her fingers weren't going to be enough to solve this problem and she doubted her dildo was going to help either but she leaned out of the shower careful not to drip water onto the floor and knocked over the box of tampons where her toy was hidden and fished it out.

Normally it took a while and ease the monstrous sai into her cunt but this time it just slid all the way into her as if she was made of butter. One of the probes bumped up against her nearly virginal anus and the other was ground against her clit as she turned them both on. The sudden jolt in her groin nearly knocked her from her feet. Whimpering Jillian leaned her back against the cool shower tiles and pumped the phallus in and out of her pussy as fast as she could manage desperate to finally put out the flames.

Hot water lapped at her breasts, taking turns with her fingers as they pinched and twisted the sensitive nubs. While her hands obsessed with her breasts though the water turned its attention to her entire body raining down on her shoulders and flowing down between her breasts and over her stomach. It pooled in her naval briefly before continuing down passing over her clit and then following a path along her inner thigh, the back of her calf before finally dripping down from her toe.

"Oh fuck. Steve!" She called out tossing her head back against the tiles. She could see him there in her mind pushing her up against the back the shower and using her. Jillian knew that he'd be able to make her into a real woman, something her husband had never quite managed. She knew that she wasn't Steve's equal, she was just a plaything for him, something to be used and pushed aside when he was finished with her and she knew that was what she wanted. It was what she needed. "Steve!" She shouted as her orgasm washed over her.

Jillian was trembling with frustration when she finished her shower careful to hide her dildo before leaving the bathroom. While it had dulled the fires back down it was still there, a hot patch in her stomach that refused to be tamed. She knew she needed a man. No matter what any woman claims there is no substitute for the feeling of a man, to feel his body against yours, and his breathing and the way they smell, and taste. She wasn't going to be able to deal with this on her own.

With a grin she faced the mirror and reapplied her make up, red lipstick and blue eye shadow. She had started to reach for the blush but a quick glance in the mirror proved that to be a waste of time. She was still flushed with desire. She strutted out into the bedroom and put on a skimpy blue transparent thong and a half robe loosely tying it around her waist. It would only take the slightest movement to have something slip and if she wanted she could simply shrug it off. She slid her feet into a pair of low fluffy heels that went with the outfit and swished her way back out to the kitchen to finish cooking.

It was a little over twenty minutes before her husband came walking through the door wearing his usual work uniform of a pair of black slacks, a long sleeved white button up and a black tie. He had a coat but like most men in California it was just for show, he never actually wore the thing. He was the consummate business man right down to his clean shaved face and carefully slicked back hair that had easily survived his tedious day of paper pushing. "Honey?" He called before he could see her.

"In the kitchen hon. Dinner's almost ready!" Jillian called back leaning over the stove pretending to taste of the entrees resting on it. In reality she was just making the robe ride up over her ass as her husband walked into the kitchen.

"Wow, what's the special occasion?" He asked. She could hear it in his voice that he wanted her and the steady footfalls as he made his way across the room and then sat down at the table admittedly giving her plenty of space to squeeze into his lap where she was certain to find that he was happy to see her. It made her want to scream he should have grabbed her by the hips and yanked her back against him. He should have taken her without asking. What kind of man saw a woman dressed so scantily and didn't use her?

Jillian took a deep breath concealing the frustration and scooped the meal onto two plates sauntering over to the table and placing one plate in front of both of them. "Forgot the silverware." She muttered swishing back to the drawer and pulling out the appropriate utensils intentionally dropping one right as she arrived at her husband's feet. When she leaned over she knew he got a glimpse of her ripe breasts swaying unprotected by the sheer material. He didn't say or do anything though. "So how was your day?"

"Same old same old." He replied. He wasn't even remotely looking at his food though. It would have been cute if she'd been a school girl watching a boy too clumsy to be subtle about where his eyes were and blinding stabbing at food he knew was someplace on his plate. For a fully grown woman who wanted a man it was just annoying. If he wanted something from her he should take it. "Did you do anything interesting? You look very nice by the way."

By the fucking way? That was really all she got was by the fucking way she looked nice? A voluptuous woman was sitting opposite him, her breasts ready to spill out of her robe and she looked nice. He couldn't come up with a better word than nice? Still trying to conceal her frustration and utterly refusing to cry she let her legs spread slowly hoping that something would trigger the man inside this person sitting opposite him. "Not really. I spent a few hours shopping though." His eyes widened slightly. "I know you'll love what I got you."

"It can't be better than what I've already got." He grinned. Finally he made his move and leaned over to kiss Jillian who immediately dodged by leaning back and shaking her head. He didn't pursue her any farther than that, he just returned to his meal and Jillian to her pouting. "So when do I get some sugar?" He asked after a few moments and another dodged kiss.

"You don't." Jillian snapped rising from the table and running to their room. Her husband tried to follow her, to find out what was wrong but she didn't want to talk to him. She spent nearly half an hour in her room sobbing because her husband wouldn't man up and just take what he wanted. Even now as she was sobbing he should have been unlocking the door and coming after her.

"Wow, real mature." Jillian whispered as she looked around her empty room. The fire that Steve had set in her belly had finally been quenched by her tears of all things and without it she was suddenly able to see clearly for a moment. How terribly unfair she'd just been and how irrational. Lust wasn't a rational thing though. It was like love, one of those things that just make people into puppets to be pulled along on their strings. Jillian walked out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen pouring two glasses of rum and then walking to the living room where she found her husband was in the middle of watching some show about a secret agent named Michael Weston. "I'm sorry." She whispered sliding onto the couch beside him and handing him his glass. "I'm just having a weird day."

Her husband sat the glass down without taking a sip and turned toward her gently hooking her chin. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Jillian shook her head. What was there to talk about anyway? Was she really going to tell him that as much as she loved him he was more a boy than a man and that was what she needed? What she going to tell him that she was increasingly thinking of him as a best friend or brother and that sex with him left her dissatisfied? That she'd spent the day letting a strange man take pictures of her and talk her out of her clothing?

She could have gone into great detail about that man as well. Was she going to tell her husband that just the way that man had looked at her had turned her on more than anything her husband had ever done? Was she going to tell him that she'd been able to feel his desire and knew somehow that she'd only barely escaped with her decency intact? She couldn't say any of those things so she just shook her head. Her husband didn't push the subject he wrapped one arm around her and pulled her close watching the show.

The night brought very little sleep with it. Instead it brought flashes and glimpses of what Steve was going to do to her when they met up again. How he would bend her to his will and twist her body for whatever need he had. She'd be sore, not just her womanhood but her thighs, her shoulders, her back. she'd feel like she'd ran a marathon when he'd finished and the intensity of the flashes kept her from getting more than an hour of sleep at a time. Eventually she simply stopped trying and snuggled up against her husband trying to push down the thoughts of what she could never have. This was her life and there was nothing she could do to fix that.

You'd make an amazing blonde. She remembered those words when she slid out of bed and into the shower. It was one of the things that he'd said while her head was swimming in his presence. Jillian thought about that as she washed her body quickly and got her husband ready for work. It wouldn't be the first time she'd dyed her hair but it would be the first time she'd done it for a man. She didn't try to convince herself that she was doing this for herself. She was doing it for him, because she knew with just a hint of suggestion and her not fleeing he would be a man and he would make her into a woman.

That was why she was sitting down the hair salon feeling like an invader in what had been her home at one point. She couldn't remember the last time she had her air and nails done professionally. There was really no need for it since she was just a housewife in her regular life. Her husband never took her out any place nice, even when he'd been courting her. It wass't really his style to go any place that was truly nice. Red Lobster was about the upper end of his tastes and he despised dancing and other formal things. He even usually skipped the company Christmas parties and the like. He wasn't big on the social things.

When Jillian was still a single woman though she'd been to the salon almost once a month. She was constantly going to clubs with her girlfriends or to formal dinners with her parents or wherever. She used to know all of the stylists by name and didn't have to tell them what she wanted. They already knew and instead they would pick up their last conversation wherever it left off. Now she just felt like a stranger as she lay back in the chair and allowed the youngish looking girl to do her job.

Her husband asked her again what the situation was, what had her up with the sudden changes but she brushed him off casually. Jillian thought for a moment that he suspected her of something, he might not have been the greatest man in bed but he wasn't stupid. She'd shrugged him off sexually twice in as many days, and was dressed up and she'd dyed her hair. He'd have to be blind not to think she was cheating on him but the fact was that she wasn't. She had nothing to feel guilty about. She was just going to pick up her photos for their anniversary and give them to him. That was it.

Her husband fell asleep on the couch that night watching something he'd tivoed. Jillian kissed him softly on the temple and brought him a blanket and silently asked him that he forgive her. She hadn't done anything wrong, not yet but she knew what she was intending. She was hoping that her dreams would come to reality. She was hoping that Steve would make her into a woman.

Jillian dressed up to pick up her pictures. It was a dress she hadn't worn since she was in college that had never once failed to get attention. Sky blue with a low cut frilled neckline that flattered her already impressive cleavage, an oversized white belt to cinch it tight around her waist clearly defining her pert rump and a hem that was actually almost modest ending just above her knees. It was made of the flimsiest material she had ever seen. When the light caught it just right it was nearly transparent. She'd topped it off with a pair of strapped platform heels that announced her presence as she strode down into the building and into Steve's Office.

"Hello Jillian." Steve said with a grin turning towards her as soon as she was in the building. "Wow dyed your hair? It's stunning." Just like before Jillian found herself swooning slightly unable to hear much of what he was saying but he was also reaching for an envelope. "They are all in here would you like to have a look?" Jillian nodded slightly and sank into one of the seats. She didn't even notice that Steve had locked the door behind them. She nodded her head. Steve sat down beside her and threw one arm around her pulling her body against his.

The pictures came out better than Jillian was really expecting the way professional pictures always do. She was so much more beautiful and sexual in those pictures and she could see it in the pictures how turned on she was and something she hadn't noticed before in the bikini pictures. She was wet, soaked actually enough that even in the photos there was a dark patch around her crotch. "Oh my god." She blushed with embarrassment and tried to pull away from Steve.

He didn't let her go though, he held her in place without effort. It was just one more thing that made him a man. She realized right then that she was powerless in his grasp. He was a man and he was going to do what he wanted and instantly that fire in her belly was back. Steve tossed the pictures aside and swept her easily up into his arms pressing his lips to hers forcing her to respond.

It felt like the first time she'd ever been kissed. It was the first time she'd ever been kissed she realized a moment later. Up until that moment she'd thought that kissing was something people did with their lips and tongues but Steve erased that naïve notion immediately. It wasn't Jillian's lips that were kissing him back it was her entire being. It was her leg wrapping around his hips and her fingers gripping his shoulders and the breath trapped in her lungs unable to escape until he allowed it.

It was more than his lips on hers as well. Steve's hands were making short work of her clothing yanking bits down or to the side, whatever it took to get his fingers against her flesh. Jillian's eyes were closed and she kept them closed. She didn't want to ruin the illusion that there were literally sparks leaping from his fingertips to her flesh making her entire body jump and dance at his command. She knew that she was getting to him as well. Through his slacks his manhood was pressing up against her bare thigh. As soon as she felt it against her she knew that she had to have it and her hands abandoned his shoulders and went lower fumbling to unfasten his belt and undo the clasp of his trousers while he carried her back into the studio setting her on a high table near one of the cameras.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers