All Comments on 'Jill's Favor'

by nastyfuncouple05

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Love the story need more like this.

MysticIrishEyesMysticIrishEyesover 18 years ago
WOW!

I have to disagree with "dumb fantasy" commentor. I thought this story was VERY WELL written and VERY erotic! Who on earth has the right to say another person's fantasies are duumb?? Absolutly no one! Yes, this story was real, but still ... I draw the line at calling nother person's fantasy "dumb." I think it was great (yes, there were some questions about protection, but whatever). I rated it a 5.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

well written fanasy, sharing is not my cup of tea... but nice reading about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

careful what you wish for...

Gr8dlvry7Gr8dlvry7over 5 years ago
Great wife

Your a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sexy story

Hello form Greece! sexy story! However, no one cared about sex transmitted diseases? sex protection?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Innocent wives don't turn into whores that easily, even for cuck husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was one hell of a first threesome! If the idea of watching your wife being screwed by a stranger with a bigger cock gets your cock hard then this is a fantastic story. The only detail that was never made sharp was the size difference between Jack and Stan. For many the devil is in the detail so if Jack is a little above average length and Stan is longer and thicker give the reader some hard details. If Stan's cock pushed above the top of his briefs go ahead and admit that he had 9 inches of dick that was about 2- and three-quarter inches thick. And 26th NC is right the wife must have been very experienced back in college to be that ready to share herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! I hope you have other stories that are as hot. By the way, it would have been interesting for hubby to fuck her ass while Stan was in her pussy. Regardless, great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous