Jill's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come in my mouth, then I'm going to sit on your cock and fuck you," I said.

Jeff growled and fucked my face harder holding tightly onto my hair as he fucked me. This was more like it, a real man to treat me exactly how I wanted. None of this "get off me and get dressed" I was getting from Kyle.

I felt his cock stiffen and he pulled his cock out of my mouth allowing me to breathe hard while he coated my tongue in his come.

I greedily swallowed his come, savouring the taste I had not had in a while. I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him, He felt my tits and noticed I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hmm, nice" he said.

I lifted the dress above my head revealing my tits to him again. He grabbed them and kissed them lightly. I could feel his wet cock on leg as I sat down on him while he played and sucked my tits. His hand went down to my pussy and found I had shaved it almost clean, just a tiny patch of hair remained. His fingers ran over my almost bare pussy and slid inside, my juices making his entry very easy.

I felt his cock jerk and start to grow below me, so I aimed it at my pussy and slid him inside me.

"Yes, that's what I want." I said feeling his semi hard cock inside me.

"Your boyfriend not giving you any recently?" he asked.

"He's never given me any," I admitted, "he wants to wait until we are married. I've tried and tried but he just rejects every move I make."

"He doesn't know what he's missing," Jeff said.

I smiled down at him and felt his cock grow inside me. "Your cock has missed my pussy hasn't it" I giggled.

"Yes definitely, you feel so tight."

I started to ride him slowly as he grew to full strength inside me. Before long I was pounding myself on him using my legs for a powerful thrusting motion. I tired and rolled over onto my side. Jeff slid between my legs and straight inside me again and fucked me hard "Yes," I cried, "Fuck me hard, God I've missed this," I moaned gripping the sheet tightly as he pounded into my pussy. I got up onto my knees and Jeff entered me from behind, gripping onto my thighs and banging me hard.

"I'm going to come," he said. I pulled off his cock and rolled onto my back spreading my legs wide, "keep fucking me, nice and slowly." I said.

Jeff mounted me again, pushing all the way inside and moving slowly to delay his orgasm as long as possible.

"Jeff," I said, "I have a confession to make. You were my first. I'd never had sex before that night in Paris."

"Oh God," he moaned, "you were a virgin?"

"Yes, how does it feel to have fucked a virgin?" I felt his cock jerk inside me as he obviously liked the thought!

"I'm trying not to think about that," he said, "I'll come if I do and I don't want to leave your pussy right now."

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wanted to make him come, and knew just how to do it. "Yes I was a virgin that night, you were the first to see my tits, the first to suck them, the first to see my pussy and the first to bring me to orgasm with a tongue. You were the first cock I touched, the first I had in my mouth and the first to come on my face, on my tits and in my mouth. You were the first cock I had in my pussy," I said squeezing my pussy tightly around his cock, "Now I want you to be the first to come inside me." I said lifting myself up with my legs making sure his cock was buried deep inside me. I felt him jerk and he growled as he unloaded his come inside me.

"Yes," I cried, "Fuck me Jeff, shoot your come inside me."

Jeff pushed me down into the bed and I relaxed my legs as he fucked me hard while his cock jerked and shot his load inside me. I reached up and kissed him hard as he held his shrinking cock inside me.

"Thank you," I said in his ear as I felt his cock slide out of me along with some of his come.

Jeff rolled off me and I felt between my legs, his wet sticky sperm covered my pussy and more was flowing out of me. I ran my finger through it, spreading it over my body and into my mouth. I was happy now.

12