Jim and Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

After I had him free, I began to kiss my way back down to his now very throbbing cock. I took it in one hand and began to lick him all over. Then, before he could get into my licking, I opened my mouth and let his shaft begin to slip inside. He gasped through the gag as my lips tightened around him. I had half his penis in my mouth, way farther than I had ever gone before.

Jim just about came at that point alone. I held back and he calmed down, his eyes showing a mixture of passion and wonder at the 'new' me. The old me would have never dressed like this, thought of a game, or even taken half his penis into her mouth.

I then broke free, hearing Mark's car pull into the driveway. I stood and pulled out more ties I had made up and put them on Jim's arms and legs. Now there was no way in hell he would be able to get free. I then pushed the back of his chair up high as I could get it and tied his head so he couldn't turn it at all. He would have to watch as my lover took his wife every way in front of him.

Jim started to struggle as Mark walked into the room. I smiled an evil smile at Jim as his look became one of fear and realization of what may be happening. I turned and opening my arms wide, hugged Mark in close to me, planting a long, wet kiss, complete with lots of tongue, on him. Jim was trying to break free and Mark nervously looked towards him for an instant.

"He can't get loose Mark honey. Get undressed and show my cheating husband a real man's cock."

Jim froze at my words. I could see tears in his eyes as I turned to watch Mark strip. I didn't look at him again for fear that I would break down and back out of my planned revenge. I had to get even so bad, I was willing to go to any lengths to accomplish my ends.

Mark stripped and when he was completely naked, he turned showing me and Jim for that matter the cock that was going to be rutting in me in just a little bit. I licked my lips subconsciously as I looked at his large swelling cock.

Soft, Mark was longer and bigger around than Jim. I hoped that I would be able to take all of the monster shaft inside my tight little pussy. Jim was struggling hard again and yelling into the gag. I kept my attention on Mark and began to caress his body as he stood two feet in front of Jim, naked and getting an erection.

I ran my hands all over his hard sculpted body and soon my hands were both down around his cock, stroking and holding it. I knelt in front of him, my side to Jim. He would now see his wife suck a large hard cock all the way into her throat. Like I had never done for him in our years together.

Mark's hands were in my hair, caressing as my lips touched the end of his long hot shaft. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick him all over. From tip to base and back up again. Jim got quiet as I kept up my 'work' on Mark.

Mark began to talk, telling Jim what an idiot he was for cheating on me and driving me into his arms like this.

"Man, I have to thank you Uh...Jim is it? Yeah...Jim. Well, if you hadn't cheated on your wife with the little gym tramp, she would have been doing this for you right now. Yep. Look at Sharon's tongue on my hard shaft Jim. Doesn't that look beautiful?"

I was paying attention to Mark's cock and not looking at Jim at all. I was still afraid that I would back out of the whole deal if I did. I knew that Jim had to suffer for his cheating on me. I couldn't have done it if I had seen any kind of look in his eyes at that moment.

"Yeah Jim old boy. Sharon and I haven't done anything together yet, except for going to the bookstore for some..toys. Tonight, she is going to give herself to me. I'll get to fuck that sweet tight little pussy, kiss and suck those delectable tits, and have her suck my cock until I shoot a huge load right down her throat. Hey, did she tell you that she has been practicing on sucking cocks? Yeah, those dildos come in right handy for training purposes."

My cheeks were burning as I heard Mark tell My husband what I was going to be doing for him. Jim just sat still as near as I could tell, I didn't look yet. I just kept up licking and sucking on that magnificent cock at my disposal.

Suddenly, I felt Mark tense up. I could feel his cock throbbing and then it began to jerk. I moved my head up and held it just inside my lips. When he began to shoot his hot cum I opened my mouth wide open and held his cock so that he was shooting his cum through the air into my mouth.

I knew that this would drive Jim crazy. To see his prim and oh so proper wife acting like such a slut. Catching another man's cum in her mouth and then swallowing it like a fine wine. Mark came a huge amount and I had to swallow three times. The last bit I kept in my mouth and then moved to squat in front of Jim.

Looking into his pained eyes I let him see Mark's cum coating my mouth. Then I bent my head down, letting that cum run out and fall over his cock. It was soft, and the small amount that dropped out of my mouth covered his whole cock like a white frosting. Then, while Mark looked on, I licked that cum off of my husbands cock and then let him see me swallow it all.

Jim moaned. More of a pained heart than a sexual need. His look of pain and suffering almost made me quit right there. Then Mark began to talk, probably saving me from stopping right there.

"Hey Jimbo...did that little whore ever do that for you? Swallow all your cum? Lick it up like Sharon did and then swallow it like it was the nectar of the God's? I'll bet not. She may be a fair to middling fuck, but I know her type...no go on oral sex. Doesn't want to muss her makeup. Am I right? Yeah...I know I'm right about that little slut. Your wife is ten thousand times more of a sexual dynamo than that little whore. What an idiot you turned out to be."

What Mark did was re-enforce my resolve. Had I known that she had in fact been the first woman to ever suck Jim off and swallow his cum...well it would have only made it a bit sweeter for me at that moment.

I sucked Jim's cock fully inside my mouth, but he was remaining soft. So...he was not liking this at all was he? That knowledge made me feel quite strong and it also let me know that my revenge would be very, very sweet.

Mark took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Hugging me close, he began to stroke my body all over. When his hands began to caress my breast's I heard Jim moan. Thinking he may be getting into this sight before him I chanced a glance. I saw tears running down his face, his pain evident.

'Good,' I thought to myself; 'He deserved some pain for the pain he caused me.'

I was feeling vindictive as Mark gently kissed my breasts. Pretty soon he was licking and sucking on my nipples, causing me to get very wet and forget all about my cheating husband sitting two feet away from me.

Marks fingers were probing my pussy lips and even my tight little rear hole too. I had never thought of anal sex much. Other than how much it would hurt. Now I was thinking that I just might let Mark take my anal virginity right here in front of my husband.

Pretty soon I could hardly stand anymore. I was wet, and my clit was throbbing so much it almost hurt. Mark picked me up and gently laid me on the bed. He took one leg in each hand and spread me wide open. Jim was able to see my pussy and ass clearly as Mark slipped in close to me.

His hands never let go of my ankles so now my legs were bent back so that my knees were on each side of my shoulders. I could tell by the cool air on my pussy, that I was so open that Mark could have taken any hole he wanted down there and I would not have been able to stop him. As if I would have wanted to at that point.

Suddenly I felt the head of Marks cock rubbing my sopping wet lips. That hot hard end of his shaft slipping between my tender soft lips. I was moaning, in high sexual heat, wanting to be fucked. Mark teased me for quite a bit before pushing inside me. I felt my lips spread wide. Wider than they had ever been spread, even with the large dildo I had been using.

In little back and forth moves Mark slowly worked in his hard shaft, until he was half way inside my tight little pussy. He held still, letting me get used to his girth and length. Already he was touching places inside me that had never felt a man's cock.

I was whimpering, almost begging him to ram me hard and fast. I wanted to cum on his cock as he plowed me deep and hard. Instead, he held in the same position waiting for some sign, some signal from me that I evidently wasn't giving him.

Desperate, I began to beg loudly for him to fuck me. Only I was telling him to make love to me.

"Mark...please. Make love to me baby. I want you to make love to me. Please baby. Please."

"Make love? Now what do you really want Sharon?"

Confused I looked at him wondering what he was asking me to do or say? I was in a dire need to get fucked. Yes...that was it. He wanted me to beg him to FUCK me.

"FUCK me Mark. Please. FUCK ME."

"Oh? You want me to fuck you? Really? Tell me what you really want Sharon."

"FUCK ME. Please Mark. Give me your huge cock. Let me feel you FUCK ME."

With those words I sealed my fate. Not that I would have tried to stop things by this time anyway. Mark pulled back until I thought he was going to pull out completely. Afraid that he was going to pull out I rolled my hips up in a needy and desperate attempt to keep his cock in me.

Suddenly, when I least expected it, but as I got my hips rolled up as far as I could as he held my legs, he rammed his full length inside of my still too tight pussy. The air was knocked out of me as his cock rammed in full length, burying its head deep inside me.

As I tried to catch my breath, Mark pulled all the way back out until just that fat head of his marvelous shaft was inside my lips and held there. I found my body moving to try to take him back inside and as my hip went up of their own volition, he once again rammed the full length back inside until his balls bounced off my little asshole.

Once again the air was knocked out of my lungs and I made a loud grunt as he bottomed out. This time he held his cock buried in me while my body began to move under him. I was out of my mind in the tension, the pain, and the pleasures that I was experiencing.

My pussy was clasping his shaft, massaging him as it got used to this large intruder. As I began to relax, Mark sensed I was ready and in seconds I was being rammed by the pile-driver movement of that huge shaft.

Again and again that giant shaft parted my pussy lips and in and out it moved me to orgasm. In a matter of seconds I came. Then, about on each bottoming stroke I would cum again. Mark kept up the pace as I became one pile of female flesh, quivering in the massive orgasm's that didn't seem to lessen nor quit.

About the time that Mark got to the point of cumming, he pulled out. As his cock left my pussy it made a loud sloppy thpt. I looked at Jim, sitting there tied up so there was no way he could have just missed my royal fucking and saw his look of loss and emptiness. Then, Mark was straddling my chest, his wet and shiny cock right in front of me.

I opened my mouth, my lips parting wide to allow his still hard cock to slip between them. Mark began to fuck my throat, and little by little he pressed inwards until on one quick stroke he slipped all the way in.

I felt my throat muscles relax in a swallowing type movement and his shaft just pressed down, down, down. When his balls were rubbing my chin I knew that I had all of his shaft in my mouth and down my throat.

He held there for a bit, letting me get used to breathing around him. As he did I felt him turn a bit.

"So Jim. You ever get head like this before? Never knew that Sharon was such a good little cocksucker did you? Maybe she will only do this with real men though. Hmmmm...are you a real man Jim?"

I couldn't see Jim at all, Mark blocking my view like he was. I just closed my eyes and concentrated on sucking that wonderful orgasm producing cock. I wanted to pay tribute to this magnificent hard phallus that had just given me such depths of pleasure that I had almost passed out.

Then Mark turned back to me and began to literally fuck my mouth. His hands went to my head and as he held me, gently, he rammed his cock in and out of my mouth. I kept my lips as tight on his shaft as I could and when his cock head would bottom out it would send shock waves through my body that seem to center on my clit.

After only a little bit Mark couldn't hold back anymore and I felt his shaft begin to throb and quiver. He pulled out of my mouth, my head moving to try to keep him in. He moved to one side of me and as I turned to follow that wonderful cock he held my head still.

My mouth open wide, my eyes on that cock, it began to erupt. Splashes of white rope began to cover my face, over my lips and chin, on my nose and then into my wide open mouth as I got a little movement and was able to position myself better to catch his cum.

I held his cum in my mouth for a bit, then swallowed it all. It tasted different than Jim's had as I remembered. Mark's cum was almost sweet to the taste. I quickly shoved my head back over his shaft as he loosened his grip and I began to relish his sweet taste.

Mark let me clean his cock throughly and then he laid down on the bed next to me. Jim just sat in his seat motionless. I moved down to kneel between Marks spread legs and began to suck and lick his cock. I knew that Jim could see my pussy and how loose and wet it was from my orgasm.

I licked and sucked on Marks cock, suddenly realizing that he hadn't gotten the least bit soft. My hands were stroking him as my mouth covered every inch exposed. Then, as I really got into sucking him again, I took my hands away and moved to the side so that Jim would see me taking Marks cock on my own, all the way.

I was slowly taking him down to his base then up to his head again and again. Then on one downstroke, I managed to work my tongue out around that shaft and caress his balls. Mark moaned when I did that and I felt him throb. I kept my tongue out and stroked his shaft with my mouth, lips and tongue like that for a few minutes.

Then I straddled him and taking his cock in one hand, guided him inside my pussy. After he was in me a ways I lowered my body down until my breasts were crushed on his strong and muscled chest. I began to work my body back and forth on his shaft, knowing that Jim could see Mark's large, long shaft plunging in and out of my still tight pussy.

I could feel my pussy lips clinging to his shaft as I rode him. Tugging in and out. The sight must have been something to see. My little pussy, lips red and full of blood from the stimulation of Mark's monster cock, filling me up like it was.

Mark and I fucked for hours with only one break. After my umpteenth orgasm, Mark was done in. We spooned together and slept as Jim had to sit there and look. Hours later, as the sun crept into our room I woke up. Mark had gotten up and was taking a shower. Jim was fast asleep, head and body still tied like I had left him all night. I slipped into the bathroom and joined Mark in the shower.

I had become insatiable for his cock and his touch. I stepped up on the sides of the tub, and lowered my pussy down on that wet, soapy shaft and we fucked in the shower until we both came. Then I got off him and we cleaned up. Coming back into the bedroom, I saw that Jim was awake.

I stood in front of him, naked. Marks cum was beginning to run down my legs and I saw Jim's eyes staring at it. Still feeling hurt by his cheating and a bit devilish, I crawled up and put my pussy in his face.

"Clean me up honey. You know you want to. Taste a real man's cum. Get to know it well husband. You are going to be cleaning me up quite a bit from now on."

Jim struggled to not let me touch him, but tied as he was he had no choice. As I rubbed my wet pussy up and down his face I saw a look in his eyes that made me decide to stop. I got off of him and looked into his eyes and saw a pain like I never had before. At that moment I knew I had gone too far.

I got Mark dressed and out the door as quickly as I could and then got dressed. After that I undid Jim's bindings. I wasn't sure how he would react or what he would do so after I got his head and arms loose I fled the bedroom and left him to finish getting loose. I didn't know what to expect.

I heard Jim moving around in the bedroom, then silence. I waited still, not sure what he was doing and not sure how he would be with me. I didn't think he would get violent, but I had pushed him harder than I had intended during my revenge.

Strangely enough, I had feelings of guilt and shame inside now too. I had cheated on my husband. For the first time ever, I had cheated. Not only that, but I had forced my husband to watch me cheat. Guiltily, I realized that in his cheating on me, he had hidden it so as to not hurt me...and I had rubbed his nose in my cheating...literally.

After a bit I heard Jim walking out the front door. He was leaving! Where was he going? I ran to the front door only to see Jim's car pulling out of the driveway. I could see stuff piled in his car too.

I went into the bedroom, that chair still there, the bindings in a pile around it. Looking around I saw the closet door open, and Jim's half...empty. The sudden shock that I might lose my husband now with my revenge was too much and I collapsed on the floor, tears, hot tears of guilt and pain running down my cheeks.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12