Jimmy and Jaclyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I didn't really want to know that!"

"Why did you ask me?" she giggled at him and Jaclyn's kitty was dripping with excitement.

"I don't know, but I bet that would be cool to see and watch!"

"Jimmy!" she gasped and Jaclyn hoped that they kept this up, if so, she'd love for him to watch her sometime. If things went really well, she would even consider letting him help. "You'd really like to watch me?" she asked with a lustful whisper, thinking of lying on her back, loving herself while Jimmy watched.

"Hell yes and if things were different...I'd even love to do it for you."

Jaclyn just smiled and whispered. "Keep romancing me...and you never know what may happen."

"I plan on it, sweetie!"

"Good, because I'm not sure about you, but...I'm sick of being lonely and maybe later on, we could help each other."

"Let's keep things simple and very slow, sweetie. We could get in lots of trouble."

"Anything you say." Jaclyn replied and she was dripping wet. "I think we should be getting to bed. We gotta get up early to get the field plowed before dark."

"I know, but I hate leaving you." Jimmy smiled as he gently caressed the side of her face hoping this wasn't a bad idea.

"We can do it again tomorrow night." Jaclyn said as she thought of something nice to wear for him and Jaclyn knew that they would have to snuggle the next time. She wanted to feel his big thing on her.

"I'm looking forward to it already!" he smiled and slid off of his sister's bed. "Do I get a hug and kiss before I go?"

"Mmmm, of course you do," she purred, stood up and quickly moved into his big arms. Jaclyn felt his hardness against her hip and she held back a powerful orgasm. "Damn Jimmy, you're so hard!" she moaned as he grabbed her meaty butt and squeezed it good and so hard, her knees went weak.

"I get like that whenever I'm around you." Jimmy said as he continued to squeeze and caress Jaclyn's butt.

"I love the way it feels against me!"

"I like it being on you, but it sure is going to be a bitch trying to sleep." Jimmy said as he looked into her pretty eyes and he could see himself on Jaclyn and loving her.

"I'm sorry, but just remember to keep romancing me and...maybe I'll help you...real soon!"

"Okay, I'm leaving now!" he laughed, gave Jaclyn a fast kiss and a good smack on her behind.

"Ouch, you bugger! Why'd you do that!" Jaclyn asked as she rubbed her stinging butt and she could not wait to jump in bed and please herself. Jimmy really got her excited and Jaclyn couldn't wait to relieve herself.

"Because that's one sweet lookin' ass, pretty girl and I love seeing it!"

"I'm glad you like it so much. Please remember to get me up when you do. I'm going with you all day!"

"I'll remember that girl, don't you worry."

*.

The next morning Jaclyn jumped from bed and showered in record time. She dressed in her best blouse, a blue see-through one that she bought two months ago, the torn up jeans that Jimmy loved so much and a tiny, tiny pair of yellow, bikini panties.

"I bet he's gunna poop in his pants today!" she giggled looking over her body and her large nipples were already excited and it looked as if they were close to exploding.

"Time to go and find my guy," she moaned thinking of last night and the many times that she masturbated, thinking of Jimmy and all of the things she wanted to do with him.

She strolled into the kitchen and Jaclyn saw something wonderful. Jimmy was at the stove cooking two pieces of ham and he was only wrapped in a towel.

"Good morning!" Jaclyn smiled as she walked towards him and Jimmy's jaw hit the floor when he saw her.

"My Lord, you're trying to kill me!" he said with a groan as he looked over Jaclyn. Her nipples were already so hard, it looked like they were waving to him and she was wearing the jeans he loved so much.

"Nah, I'd never do that! I just wanted to look 'extra' good for you today." Jaclyn smiled and she turned him towards her and slid into his arms for a hug.

"Mmmm, that's what I needed!" she cooed and that's when she felt him and asked with a bigger smile. "Damn Jimmy, how big is this thing?" Jaclyn asked feeling her face turning every shade of red that was known to mankind.

He just laughed at her and figured what the heck. If she wanted to feel him, she would now. "It's about nine inches I guess and if you don't let me go soon, he may get bigger."

Jaclyn looked at him with eyes as wide as two big meat platters. "Wow, how um...do...um...get it...um...in a...girl?" she asked, because Jaclyn was really thinking about letting Jimmy make love to her, but something as big as he was might hurt too darned much.

"I um...haven't been with a girl. I'm still a virgin like my beautiful, little sister."

"That's cool! I thought you did it with that ol' nasty girl, last year." Jaclyn said with a little excitement in her voice thinking of Jimmy being a virgin, just like her.

"Yuck, I was only nice to her so she'd sell us that horse. She wanted me to do it with her but I didn't want to. I knew it was wrong, but I kinda thought about you and me doing it." Jimmy said and he could feel his cock growing hard and it was on his sister's hip.

"You really thought about us like that?" Jaclyn asked with a grin and she wanted the towel to fall off of Jimmy.

"Yes, does it bother you or make you mad?"

"No, cuz I'm always thinking of doing things like that...with you too," she whispered and Jaclyn had to get away from him before her heart exploded in her chest. This was so exciting, but if they ever got caught doing it with each other, she knew there would be hell to pay.

"Well, that's nice to know." Jimmy smiled as she eased from him and sat at the table looking at his towel or should we say the cock under the towel.

"Even though we've been thinking the same stuff...I still want to go slow and make real sure this is right for us." Jaclyn said and she could not keep her eyes off of that damned towel of his and the big ol' thing under it.

"Don't worry, sweet-stuff, anything you want or don't want, you just say the word." Jimmy replied with a wink and he figured he should hurry and go get dressed, before Jaclyn tried to rape him. She couldn't keep her pretty eyes off of his cock.

"Thank you, baby and I'm so glad we're doing this. I'm so sick of being lonely." Jaclyn said as small tears started forming in her eyes and Jimmy rushed to her.

He quickly hugged her and he wanted to cry with her. "It's okay, sweetie. Don't cry, we're going to have so much fun, but we're going to enjoy it and like you said, make damn sure this is what we want."

Jaclyn smiled at him and she knew that she would not hold out very long. She loved Jimmy so much and now, she wanted to be his first and he could be hers, too.

"I love you." Jaclyn whispered to him and she kissed him.

"I liked that, but I'm off to dress. I have a date with a sexy blonde that I love and I can't wait to spend the day with her."

"That lucky bitch, she best take damned good care of you! Hey, if things don't work out with her, wanta hang out with me tonight...in my room?"

"She's a sweetie and, yes, on hanging out with you, I couldn't think of any other thing I'd rather do." Jimmy kissed her and he ran to dress.

"Oh God, he's so damned big!" Jaclyn moaned and she squeezed her legs together as tight as she could, hoping that her kitty would stop burning.

*.

After plowing the field and just some idol chit chat, Jaclyn looked at Jimmy and she asked. "If you could do anything to me right now, what would it be and I mean...anything?" she smiled at the surprised look on his face and she tried not to laugh at him.

Jimmy couldn't believe her, but he figured this would be a good way for them to 'test' the water. "Oh boy, I could make a list as long as my arm, sweetie, but I'd really like to just hug you." Jimmy replied with a grin and like always, his cock started growing just thinking about her.

"You'd just hug me is all?"

"Well, let me add something to that. I'd love to hug you, but you'd only be in some nice panties. Nothing else at all, just panties and a smile!" Jimmy added with a wink and Jaclyn's face turned bright red.

She heard him and Jaclyn wanted to dig a hole and hide in it. "That would be nice, but what would you wear for me?" she asked as her kitty started to burn really bad.

"I'd only be wearing a big...smile, nothing else!"

"Mmmm, that means I'd get to feel 'him' real good! I'd like that, a bunch!" Jaclyn said as she half-heartedly pointed between his legs feeling her face turning red again.

Jimmy loved what she said and he really hoped that he'd get a chance to do that with Jaclyn, someday very soon. He loved hugging her and if they both were naked, it would be like heaven.

"If I ever got the chance to hug you like that, girl, you'd feel him a whole bunch!" Jimmy replied with a laugh as he motioned for her to sit on his lap and Jaclyn practically jumped on him.

"I bet I would!" she smiled running her fingers through his dark hair thinking of being with Jimmy like that and how nice it would be. "What kind of panties would you like me to wear?" Jaclyn asked, watching him trying to concentrate on plowing the field, but he was having a very hard time.

Jimmy smiled, stopped the tractor, turned off the engine and he looked straight into her eyes. "Because you've never been with anyone, ever, I'd love you to wear the smallest, white pair that you could find." Jimmy said as his cock grew hard and he wanted Jaclyn so bad, he was hurting. He knew this little game would be fun and he also knew it was going to hurt, but Jimmy never counted on it hurting this damned bad.

"Mmmm, you naughty boy you, thinking of your sister as a sacrificial virgin!" Jaclyn giggled and she also loved his dream of her.

"I never thought of it that way but that would work too. I dream of you wearing all white, kinda like a wedding thing, but I wouldn't see you until, you were stripped down to your panties. Then, I'd get to hug and kiss all over you, but I always wake up too soon."

"You poor, little baby, having them nasty dreams and you don't have anybody to help you." Jaclyn said in one of those voices that women use to talk to a baby and quickly saw that Jimmy liked it.

"I'm hoping to get a pretty girl to help soon."

"I just hope she's sweet and will help you with that big ol' thing." Jaclyn cooed as she shifted her butt making sure she could feel Jimmy's big thing real good.

"I think she will and she's the prettiest girl that I've ever seen in my life!" he whispered and leaned to kiss Jaclyn on her luscious lips and much to his surprise, she kissed him back.

"Wow, that was nice!" Jaclyn purred and she felt Jimmy's thing under her butt now and she liked it. "I can feel him right now. I reckon he'll be hard for a long time today?" she said with a giggle, but Jaclyn wasn't laughing because he was excited, she giggled because it was all for her.

"If you're anywhere near me...yes...he will be!" Jimmy replied with a wink and a little smile.

"Poor thing, I hate that you'll be like this all because of me." Jaclyn said as her sexy, lower lips came out and she felt bad for Jimmy.

"I'm used to it and I really like it." Jimmy said as he caressed the side of her hip, making sure he rubbed her butt a few times.

"You like being in pain and being so dang hard?" she asked as she held him close thinking of how she could help him.

"Well, I don't, but I love being hard for you." he replied and Jimmy couldn't resist giving her round butt a firm squeeze.

"You silly man, how could it feel good even if...you're hard for me, Jimmy?"

"I love anything and everything about you and I always have, Jaclyn."

"You're so sweet, but you shouldn't have to be hard all of the time, baby. Let me think about a few things and maybe, we can get that fixed for you." Jaclyn smiled as she thought of helping her sexy brother jerk off or maybe, she would find the nerve to suck his thing for him.

"If you helped me, I would love it so much!"

"I'm sure you would. What guy in his right mind would turn down a pretty woman trying to help with his thing?"

"Not many, but with the way our world is going, you never know." Jimmy said.

"True on that one big brother, you'd have some guy trying to get your butt or something!" Jaclyn laughed as she tried to imagine some gay guy trying that shit with Jimmy and the beating he would get.

Jimmy lifted his hand and he gave Jaclyn a swat on he butt and he said with a smile. "Yeah right! There'd be somebody doing a lot of bleeding! And besides that, I got me a pretty girl that I'm really hoping might see the light and um...lend me a hand or two!" he said with a big grin and he reached to start the tractor.

"A hand or two?" she giggled thinking of just how long he was and Jaclyn figured that it might take two hands to get him off.

"And...who would that girl be?" Jaclyn teased as she leaned forward lightly smashing her right breast into his thick chest and her nipple grew out of control.

"I'm not saying a word until after we dine by the lake," he replied with a smile and he drove toward the lake that was just beyond the valley.

*.

"Oh Jimmy, this is so nice." Jaclyn said as she lay on the cool grass next to Jimmy and she could see that her poor, big brother was still as hard a rock.

'My poor, baby. I reckon I need to get up the nerve and help you with that big ol' thing tonight. I hate seeing you in so much pain and it's all because of me.' She thought, trying her best not to stare at him, but it was so big and so hard Jaclyn could not keep her eyes off of it.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimmy asked, knowing that she was looking at the big lump in his jeans and he figured she was getting turned on.

"About you and um...that," she whispered and turned on her side, snuggling against him and her meaty thigh, was only an inch from his manhood.

"Why are you thinking about it?"

"I hate seeing you like this, I'm sure it's gotta hurt and I did it to you." Jaclyn replied as her lower lip came out and she moved closer to him, until her leg was resting on it.

"You always do this to me, but I told you, I love it, baby," he smiled and Jimmy was enjoying her leg resting right on his hard cock and he flexed it.

"Oh my sweet Lord, that thing is hard and it's so dang strong!" she gasped, but there was no way in hell she was even thinking of moving her leg. Jaclyn loved the feel of it against her and she wanted to feel more of it.

"He's always like that, sweetie. You should have seen it that night I 'accidentally' walked in on you in the shower. He didn't go down until the next morning!"

"Yeah 'accidentally' my butt! You planned that shit and you know it!" Jaclyn laughed as she thought of the night Jimmy walked in on her and saw her wearing a set of tiny panties and a bra.

"Yes, I'd never 'just' walk in on you," he laughed and he turned to face her, feeling her hips push to his and Jimmy had an idea of what she wanted. Jaclyn wanted to feel his cock and if that was the case, he was more than willing to help her.

Jaclyn smiled and she could not get close enough. She was dying to feel him on her and she thought of something. She shoved him on his back and moved on top of her brother. She loved the look on his face and she kinda figured hers looked the same as his. Shocked and surprised, but very happy.

"Much, much better!" Jaclyn moaned, loving the feel of his big thing pressed to her kitty and she knew that they would defiantly be doing this again later that night but only in their undies.

He just lay under her hoping that his sweet, little sister was ready for some fun under the sun. "Oh God, you're going to kill me!" he moaned as he reached down and gave both of her butt cheeks a hard squeeze.

"Just getting you warmed up for tonight. Don't you like it?" Jaclyn teased him and she knew he loved it. He lived to hug and be as close to her body as he could get.

Jimmy held her butt in his hands and he replied. "There's a way we could make this even better, if you're willing to try," he smiled and hoped that she would like his idea.

Jaclyn knew her brother all too well and she gave him one of those motherly looks that told a kid they were in big trouble. "And, what might that be?" she asked looking down to him and she had an idea that it would involve them taking off some clothing.

"We should take off our jeans and then, you could really feel him good!" he replied with a wink but Jaclyn didn't seem as excited as he was.

"I'm not too sure about that. I want things to go slow and for us to enjoy this and not just rush things, Jimmy."

"We will, sweetie. I'm just so darn horny and my thing is killing me today."

Jaclyn felt so bad for him, but she didn't want this to happen by some crappy lake. She wanted it to be special and for them to enjoy it to the fullest. "Jimmy, I don't want it to be rushed. I want us to have fun getting there and once we do, I want it to be the best time of our lives." Jaclyn said and she saw him frown with disappointment.

"Come on, sweetie. I know you want to feel it better and...you could see him too!"

Jimmy hit an exposed nerve and Jaclyn didn't know what to say or do. She was dying to feel it, see it and she was even thinking of helping him masturbate it, but that was tonight not right now.

"Dang it, Jimmy, Why'd you go and say that to me?" she asked with that same motherly look and when he smiled at her, Jaclyn knew she was going to be his slave.

"I know my girl and what you like, too. You're not the only one who pays attention to things."

"Well, I guess you do, but you're still gunna wait until tonight."

"But, don't you want to feel it on your panties and rub it all over yourself? I know you're dying to see how big it is too!"

"Ooooh, you fucker, I should kick your ass right now!" she growled at him and tried being mad but Jaclyn couldn't.

"Feel how hard it is? He wants to see his baby girl and be close to her!"

Jaclyn closed her eyes and her head started to spin as she thought of Jimmy's thing rubbing on her body, but he was going to wait until later. "Stop it right now or we can go back to the field!" she moaned and felt his hands creeping under her thin blouse sliding up the soft flesh of her stomach until he cupped each of her excited breasts and Jimmy lightly squeezed them.

"Do you still want me to stop?" Jimmy asked as he tenderly rolled her excited nipples between his fingers, while gently pulling them and he loved the way her pretty face looked. It was as if, Jaclyn had died and gone to heaven.

"No...um...I mean...yes!" she whimpered as her body betrayed her, giving in to Jimmy's soft and very skilled touch so quickly without any resistance at all.

"Want me to take off my jeans...so you can see it?" Jimmy smiled to Jaclyn, but her eyes were squeezed shut and she was going crazy over his soft touching of her large breasts.

"I don't know Jimmy, I wanted to wait and do everything in my room, baby." Jaclyn moaned and when she opened her eyes, she saw Jimmy smiling at her. "What?" she asked with a smile of her own.

"We'll wait, sweetie. I'm just fooling with you," he said pulling her down on his body and hugged her hard.

"You shit head!" she laughed, drew back her hand and Jaclyn slapped Jimmy hard. "That's such a shame; I was going to let you take them off!" Jaclyn laughed hard, jumped off of him and ran towards the tractor.

"Oh you little brat!" Jimmy laughed too, quickly got up and took off after her. "I'm gunna spank your ass for that!" he laughed running towards her and caught Jaclyn with little effort.

Jaclyn heard him running after her and knew that there was no escaping him. Jimmy was on the football team in high school and if their Dad had not had his stroke, Jimmy would have been a great running back.