Jimmy and Jaclyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"You better not!" she giggled, thinking of Jimmy spanking her and how wonderful it always made her feel when he smacked her butt.

He grabbed her, carefully tackled Jaclyn and lay on top of her awesome body. "Ooooh yeah, this is what I'm talking about!" Jimmy smiled as he held her arms, making sure she couldn't move and Jimmy leaned down and he kissed his sister, long and as deep as he could.

Jaclyn loved the way her body felt when Jimmy held her so tightly and she wanted him to do this again, real soon. "Oh Jimmy, I like this!" she panted as his grip held firm not allowing her to move one little bit and her 'kitty' was burning really bad now.

"I'll be sure to remember that, but next time, I'll get on your sexy ass and rub my thing on it," he replied with a wink and it looked like Jaclyn was ready to cum right where she was laying.

She didn't know what to say, but Jaclyn knew she would love him on her butt. For some odd reason, she loved it when he touched or did anything to it. "Mmmm, I'd love that, I'm sure!" she panted and couldn't wait for tonight. Jaclyn needed to see Jimmy's big thing and they needed to take their playing up a notch or two.

"Tonight when I come to your room..." he paused to caress her face, wishing that they were there now, before he went on. "I'm only wearing a towel. Are you be ready for that or do you need more time?" he asked with a serious voice, watching a little hint of fear filling her eyes, but then, Jaclyn smiled and whispered.

"yes".

*.

Later, after dinner and watching a movie with Mom and Dad, Jaclyn said her goodnights and went to her room. "I'm so excited, but scared too." she whispered as she put on her makeup, found her new pair of white panties for Jimmy and gave her hair one last fluff, Jaclyn was ready.

Jimmy quietly walked to her door, but he didn't knock, he just walked in and closed the door behind himself. She was lying on the bed on her side but Jimmy saw his prize. His sexy and very loving sister was wearing white panties just for him and that was it. No top, no hiding anything, Jaclyn just lay there smiling at him.

"Oh my God, you're beautiful!" Jimmy moaned and he felt the small towel around his waist lifting in the air. His cock grew hard and he really hoped that she would give in to him tonight, but if not, he needed help relieving his cock.

Jaclyn loved the surprised look on his face and she saw his towel slowly lifting and it made her warm inside, knowing it was all because of her. "And, what is that?" she asked with a red face as she motioned to his big thing.

He stood, enjoying her beautiful body and Jimmy grew more. "It's something that has been dying to meet you and he wants to be your friend."

"From the looks of him...we're going to be very, very good friends!" Jaclyn cooed as she reached for Jimmy's hand and pulled him on her bed next to her.

"I'm so glad of that. The poor guy doesn't have anyone to play with."

"Oh no, what a shame!" she said trying not to giggle and by the time Jimmy lay next to her, Jaclyn thought that her young heart was going to burst in her chest.

"Maybe if he's good, I'll introduce him to my kitty. She needs a playmate just as badly and she gets so lonely at night." Jaclyn purred as she looked down to see that Jimmy's towel was about to fall off.

"He gets very lonely too. Maybe we can let them stay the night with each other, would your 'kitty' like that?"

Jaclyn bit her lower lip, as Jimmy's words drifted in her ears and to her spinning brain and she knew the answer, but he was going to wait. "We'll see, but for now...we should introduce them," she whispered as her fingers reached out and pulled away Jimmy's towel.

"Oh crap, it's freaking huge, Jimmy!" Jaclyn gasped as his long and very hard thing filled her eyes and it reminded her of their horse, Buck.

Jimmy smiled at the shocked look on his sister's face; he reached for her hand and put it on his pulsing cock. "He's hard for you, sweetie. You make him that way anytime, day or night and he stays hard for hours too." Jimmy smiled as he leaned to suck her large and excited right nipple into his mouth.

The taste of Jaclyn's sweet flesh made Jimmy's head spin and he could not believe it, but his cock grew harder than at any other time in his life. Her sweet flesh filled his mouth as Jimmy gently sucked and teased the very tip of her nipple with his tongue. Her soft moans filled his ears with each tiny suck and he slowly ran his left hand over her breasts and down Jaclyn's stomach.

"Oh Jimmy, my baby!" she moaned as his tongue and mouth did things to her body that she would have never, thought possible, until this second.

He lightly sucked her swollen bud, while his warm tongue continued to tease Jaclyn to no end. She squirmed under him and Jaclyn knew that it was going to be so hard to resist Jimmy.

She squeezed her small hand around his thick shaft and Jaclyn began to stroke him. His moans of need filled her ears this time and she loved it. She had seen some of Jimmy's movies and Jaclyn remembered what men loved. She moved down, until her mouth was only an inch, maybe less, from his very swollen manhood.

"Do you think he'd mind if I um...kissed him?"

Jimmy ran his hand over her soft hair and he smiled. "I think he would love it!"

"Well, in that case..." Jaclyn whispered, opened her mouth and she took Jimmy's blood-filled cock-head into her mouth.

It was wonderful and Jaclyn loved the salty and musky taste of her big, handsome brother. She sucked, while her tongue teased the tiny, tiny slit at the end of his shaft. He moaned and caressed every inch of her body that Jimmy could reach. Jaclyn liked it when he touched her, but this was new and so very, very taboo.

"Oh sweetie...yes! That's my girl! Suck it! Oh yes, suck it!" Jimmy moaned as his sister sucked more taking him deeper until he felt his cock hit her throat.

Jaclyn did not know what she was doing, but Jimmy seemed to love it and she wasn't going to stop. Watching his stupid movies did pay off after all and she was so glad. Jaclyn sucked more and she sucked with more force, watching his face twisting with pleasure and Jaclyn knew what she'd be doing for him now.

Jimmy could not believe just how wonderful this felt. He'd seen this done in all of his movies, but he had no idea that it would ever feel this damned good and it was his baby sister who was giving him these awesome feelings.

She lifted from him, smiled and Jaclyn asked. "How's that feel? Do you want more?" she teased while both of her hands slowly stroked up and down his entire length.

"Does Jimmy like having his baby sister suck him? Humm? Do you need more?" Jaclyn moaned with lust as her small hands slid up and down Jimmy's long, hard shaft gently twisting while she kept stroking.

"Yes!" he cried watching her hands pleasure him.

"I think I like it too! I love helping my handsome brother and his big, ol' hard cock!" Jaclyn growled, opened her warm and very wet mouth and sucked him deep.

Jimmy lifted his hips pushing his shaft deeper hearing her gag, but Jaclyn did not stop. She sucked harder while her small hands stayed wrapped tightly around him and she wondered if Jimmy would squirt his stuff on her like they did in his movies.

She lifted again, but her hands kept pleasuring him. "I like doing this for you and I'm gunna be doing it all of the time! Would you like that? Humm? Having your virgin, baby sister...sucking your big, hard cock for you!"

"Oh God, yes, I'll love it!"

"I can suck him every night!" she whispered as her hands pumped him. "I can even suck him in the morning!" Jaclyn smiled as she watched his face and she stroked faster. "I can suck him whenever I want!" she moaned and felt him jump.

Jimmy didn't know what to say or do, but when his cock jumped, he knew Jaclyn was just a second away from getting a warm treat. "Oh shit, I'm gunna cum! Oh Jaclyn, I love you, sweetie! I love...you!" he grunted and Jimmy was right.

Cum shot from his long cock and it sprayed all over his little sister. It covered her breasts, it shot on her neck, it went in her silky hair, but the best of all was, it shot on her pretty face.

"Yeah, that's it! Cum on me, baby! Get that bad stuff out!" Jaclyn smiled and she looked on with total amazement as Jimmy's long thing covered her with his seeds.

She looked as it squirted everywhere even in her mouth. Jaclyn licked her lips and she loved the taste of it. "Oh my, I like that, a lot!" she moaned as her fingers found more and Jaclyn licked it from them too.

Jimmy lay on her bed panting for air as he watched her licking up every, single drop of his cum. "Maybe next time, I'll cum in your mouth. Do you think you'd like that?" he asked with a grin and from the way Jaclyn smiled back, he had a good idea that she would.

"If I would have known how good it was...you would have just then." Jaclyn replied with a big smile as she licked the last of it and flopped down on her bed.

"That was fun as heck! I'm glad we did it, aren't you?" she turned to ask him, but Jaclyn already knew his answer.

"God yes and I'm glad we waited until now. After I catch my breath...I'll do something nice for you." Jimmy panted as he turned, put his arm around Jaclyn, hugged and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

*.

Jimmy jumped up and he wondered why in the heck it was so light outside, until he looked at Jaclyn's bedside clock. "Oh fuck!" he said jumping from Jaclyn's bed, putting on his jeans as fast as he could and heard a car door shut. Jimmy looked out a window and he saw Mom and Dad driving away.

Jaclyn walked back in her room and she had to laugh at Jimmy. "What are you doing? There's no reason to rush, Mom and Dad are gone for the day. It's Sunday and they're going to church and then to Uncle Jack's house for the rest of the day." Jaclyn smiled as she slowly walked towards him, unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall on the floor as she moved into Jimmy's arms.

"Why didn't they want us to go with them?" he asked as he hugged Jaclyn and Jimmy reached down to pull his jeans off again.

"I told them that you weren't feeling very well today and I'd stay home and keep an eye on you!" Jaclyn said with pride because it was such a good story and it was the first time in her life that she told a lie and they believed her.

Jimmy stood listening to her and as he did, he carefully undid her tight jeans and he was ready for them to come off. "Cool, that's my girl! Damn, you smell good!" he whispered giving her a small kiss as they both slid out of their jeans.

"I had me a shower is why. Now we can play more. Someone kinda left me hanging last night!" she said putting her hands on her wide hips and Jaclyn gave him a stern look.

"I know and I'm sorry. That was the first good night's sleep I've had in three years and you did it for me." Jimmy said as his hands reached around her and started caressing Jaclyn's meaty ass.

"Mmmm, glad I could help," she moaned as he squeezed and caressed her butt, pushing her 'kitty' against his swollen thing.

"I see you remembered what color I like on you." Jimmy smiled as he continued caressing her butt, through Jaclyn's white panties and he grew hard, easing it between her long, sexy legs and on her 'kitty'.

She stood helpless and at his mercy as his big thing, rubbed on her. "Heck yes, I did and I can't wait for you to help me cum. I've been on fire for the last day and a half." Jaclyn said looking into his dark eyes wondering what it was going to feel like when Jimmy helped her cum.

"I'm sorry about falling asleep on you," he whispered as he leaned to kiss her neck while he slowly moved his cock against her and Jimmy started nibbling on it too.

Jaclyn tilted her head, letting Jimmy nibble all he wanted and she felt her 'kitty' coming to life. "My 'kitty' is getting all excited and it needs some lovin' from you!" she moaned as his big thing rubbed her, making Jaclyn burn with need and she started thinking about it being deep in her body.

"What would it like me to do?" he asked while still kissing the soft and very tender flesh on Jaclyn's neck.

She rested against him and his big thing was driving her crazy. It was so hard, but yet it felt soft and Jaclyn knew why. It was made to slip into a girl's body and please her, but the most important reason of all, it was for giving her a baby.

"I don't know but it's burning and I want you to help me now!" she whimpered and Jaclyn was going crazy. She needed Jimmy to help her or do something to stop this and he needed to do it very, very soon.

He picked Jaclyn up and walked to lay her on her bed with her hips and butt hanging from the side of it. "I'll help you, sweetie. You just relax, close your pretty eyes and I'll make it all better," he whispered and sank down on his knees, between her long, silky legs.

Jaclyn smiled and she did as instructed. She felt Jimmy's warm breath on her right thigh and she smiled bigger. He was going to lick her, just like in his movies, but Jimmy was going to get a big surprise when she came.

"Oh my God!" Jaclyn growled when he started kissing up her right thigh, towards her excited, little 'kitty', but he stopped and went back down her thigh.

"Jimmy, I love it!" she cried as he kept kissing all over her thighs moving from one to the other driving her body crazy with need as her body arched up.

He just smiled and continued kissing, nibbling and tenderly sucking her thighs, enjoying her moaning and begging for more. Jimmy kissed closer to her 'kitty', but each time, he'd turn and work his way back down her leg.

"Ahhh, yes! Yes!" Jaclyn moaned and she hoped that Jimmy would give her a sucker mark. She always wanted one and she couldn't think of a better guy to do it to her.

"Jimmy," she said as she panted for air.

"Yes baby."

"Give me a hicky on my thigh, but I want you to do it as close as you can to my pussy. I wanta see it and know that I'm your girl from this day on." Jaclyn said with a smile as love for her big brother raced through her entire body.

Jimmy reached up her beautiful body, gently grabbed each of her full breasts and he lightly squeezed them. "Sweetie, I'll do anything you want," he said caressing her breasts and his mouth went back between Jaclyn's legs.

He kissed and sucked his way up her left thigh until he could smell her need and Jimmy smiled. His baby sister was as horny as hell and he was about to fix her. Jimmy picked a good spot right next to her panty line and he gently started sucking.

Jaclyn moaned and her back arched up again. "Oh my God! Yep, that's it! That's what I need!" she cried as Jimmy started sucking harder and Jaclyn knew that she was getting her wish.

Jimmy sucked, carefully moving just enough, to make damn sure, Jaclyn would get a big ol' hicky on her body. He sucked while her excitement drifted up his nose, to his brain and then, his cock grew hard.

"Oh Jimmy, I need to cum or something!" Jaclyn said with need as she sat up and she felt like she was going to die.

Her pussy was burning, her stomach was flipping and her brain was telling her to make love with Jimmy. She could see his big thing going in her body and loving her filling her with his wonderful seeds, but then, reality pulled her back into the real world. For a few minutes, Jaclyn forgot that Jimmy was her brother.

"I wish we could do it! I need you in me Jimmy and I know that nothing is going to help, except...your thing," she said and softly whispered the last word.

He got up and carefully lay over her body, making sure that his stiffened cock was resting on her pussy. "Oh sweetie, that would be a dream come true," he smiled and Jimmy kissed her lips.

"I've never felt this way before. My whole body is burning and I know my pussy isn't going to stop until...you make love to me."

"Oh God, are you sure sweetie?" Jimmy moaned as he thought about making love to Jaclyn and how breathtaking it would be.

"Yes," she smiled to him and Jaclyn knew their lives would never be the same again, but she did not care.

She loved Jimmy and it wasn't the kind of love she should have for her brother. She loved him as a man and Jaclyn wanted him to love her right now. Jaclyn needed him to put his thing in her, hold her down like he did by the lake and then, screw her until she fainted.

"Hold me down like you did by the lake and take me!"

"What?" Jimmy asked with shock.

"Hold me down and take me! I loved it!"

"Are you sure?" he asked caressing her face.

"I'm very sure! When you did that to me...I've never been so excited in my life and want more of it!"

Jimmy was hesitant at first, but if that's what Jaclyn wanted, that's what she was going to get. He grabbed both of her arms, jerked them high over her head and held her tight.

"Do you like it rough, little girl?" he growled in Jaclyn's ear as Jimmy humped against her soaking wet pussy and when he peeked down to Jaclyn's nipples, it looked like they were going to explode. He'd seen them through her shirts and blouses lots of times and they were always hard, but today, they were swollen twice their normal size.

"Yeah, I love it! Now do it! Take me, Jimmy!" Jaclyn moaned, acting as if she was trying to free herself, feeling his long cock probing at her tiny, virgin hole, trying to get in her body and she knew things were about to change forever.

He reached down and slipped her tiny panties over Jaclyn's hips and Jimmy tossed them. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Jimmy asked her one last time before they committed a horrible sin.

"Yeah, take me!" Jaclyn whispered with lust, gave Jimmy one last kiss as her brother and she was ready for him to be her lover.

Jimmy pointed his cock to his sister's wet opening, kissed her one last time and he eased forward. "Oh yes! You're wonderful!" he cried out as he watched his big cock-head ease into Jaclyn's warm and loving body.

Her inside grabbed him and squeezed hard, trying to keep Jimmy out, but Jaclyn's urges as a woman quickly took over and let him in. Her warmth and wetness covered him instantly and it was if Jimmy had slipped his cock into a wet, velvet glove.

"Oh Jimmy! Oh my sweet, sweet Jimmy!" Jaclyn squealed as his massive cock slid into her tiny, tiny hole stretching her so wide, Jaclyn felt like she was being torn in two but she wasn't complaining.

Jaclyn felt like someone had shoved the fat end of a baseball bat into her most, special place and it hurt. But at long last, Jimmy was in her and she knew once her body relaxed, they would have amazing fun together.

"Jimmy, you're in me," she said with a big smile looking up to him and Jaclyn knew that no other man would touch her again. She was Jimmy's until the day she died.

He held her and smiled back. "I've been dreaming of this since the day you turned sixteen. Waiting two long-ass years and finally I got you!" Jimmy moaned as Jaclyn squeezed her 'already' very tight insides around his straining cock shaft.

Jaclyn loved the look on his face when she squeezed herself around him and she hoped to remember to do it when he came. "You've got me forever and nobody will ever come between us, baby," she whispered and Jaclyn knew it was time for some loving.

Her body was on fire for him and that fire needed to be put out. "Make love to me, Jimmy! I need to cum around your big ol' thing!" Jaclyn moaned with need in her soft voice as she smiled up to Jimmy.

He reached to spread her legs and Jimmy slowly moved in and out of Jaclyn watching his cock disappear into her. Jaclyn's wetness and his cock slipping in and out of her made that wonderful slurping sound you hear when a man makes love to a woman.

"Oh yes, Jimmy! Oh my God, it feels so good!" Jaclyn cried out as Jimmy loved her and she squirmed under him hoping the horrible burning would leave her body once and for all.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers