All Comments on 'Jimmy and Penny Ch. 02'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it

loved it. great story of seduction and passion. hope to read more

JR68JR68about 14 years ago
God, Give Us More...

...of this horny couple! You did an excellent job in describing the hot sex between a loving son and his hot mom who is becoming more and more sluttish. More of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong word

Hemingway your not even close to that level of writing. Go to a basic anatomy book and look up the proper word before typing, its "areolas" or "areloae" not "aureoles" been that way for centuries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why?

Why are so many male characters these days complete pansies? Why would you make the male character such a bitch when even the way you're portraying the mother is as her having a submissive personality? Jeez, no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

This is surely your best yet. What a fucking slutty whore the mother is, and what a lucky bastard Jimmy is! His mums got huge tits and she's gagging to fuck his brains out - Jesus, I wish it was me pounding into her. You should develop this story about Jimmy and Penny some more - how about some anal and maybe bringing in some more studs to fuck her senseless? Ken.

hornacekhornacekabout 14 years ago
started out good ...

... I liked the slow seduction. Then the son turned around, naked, and it was good-bye seduction. Yeah the sex was hot, but a lost opportunity.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 14 years agoAuthor
Appreciated

All the emails and public comments are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
screwing my own mother!

Wow, great story! I loved it. There is nothing more awesome then a mom who lets her own son screw her pussy. To french kiss your mom sends shivers down your spine it feels so good. The ultimate and most satisfying feeling ever for a boy is when he shoots his load of sperm deep inside his mom's womb. No young man could ever have a better screw. I know because I screwed my mom when I was 18. Again, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"I'm fucking you, Mom! I'M FUCKING YOU!!"

This is an outstanding story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer! The dialogue is brilliant, as the quote in my title illustrates. It captures perfectly the feeling of mixed disbelief, awe, and utter delight that overwhelms a boy the first time he shoves his young dick up his mother's cunt and starts pounding away. I love how Jimmy calls his mother "mommy" as his stiff young prick reams out his own damn birth canal (oh, fuck!), the perfect receptacle for every son's prick. Jimmy's mom is equally delighted, as her darling baby boy gives her the best fuck of her life, his fat 9-incher filling and stretching the twat where he was once a baby. Both mother and her boy bliss out as Jimmy unloads his big balls where every boy would love to---up the same cunt he came once out of, his own mommy's!

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
did you read ch. 01?

the one you posted before this one?

it sure doesn't read like you did!

I mean, wtf?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
This was a good story, but I wish it had been a continuation of the first chapter.

I had hopes that the second chapter would have taken off from the ending of the first chapter, where he surprised his mother when she was masturbating and ate her out and then fucked her.

But this chapter was nothing like the ending of the first chapter.

It's like a completely other story that is like a parallel theme as the first chapter, and he seduces his mother in a completely different fashion.

Both are good stories , but I think I would have liked to have read about what mom and son did and how they continued on with their love tryst in the first chapter, better than this new scheme...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DID I MISS SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of ch.01: , he was fucking moms brains out. Then you start ch.02:, he is still planing her seduction. Was the end of ch.01: just a dream?. Still in all a good read. Thanks........

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
hell yeah

that's hot sex like it should be.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
;)

Thanks, homerjay.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

This was a hot story but why did you call it "Jimmy and Penny Ch. 2"? Chapter 1 had him already fucking his mom while chapter 2 had him seducing her. WTF?? You should have had the first chapter as a stand alone story and called the characters in the second chapter something else and have that be a stand alone story. The way you have it now makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapter 1

I'm noticing a lot of confusion with the ending of chapter 1. The scene in chapter 1, if you read it carefully, was a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
totally fucked A not bad story

by him (22 years old ) calling her ( MOMMIE)

Lame totally fucking lame

To bad aces are the lowest

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I just love reading your stories. Voluptuous but not too voluptuous is just right. Also I need moms who at least put on a bit of resistance at first. A situation needs to be put out where there is a bit of inner conflict, which just gives a right amount of trill to the whole thing. Please pen down more stories along the same line. I loved your Velvet Series as well. That's the one which got me truly hooked...

-- M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Confusing

Maybe I'm missing something but didn't they have sex in chapter 1? So why are they acting like this is the first time they have come together? Confusing!!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Yeah, I know. I screw up.

Quarterback11Quarterback11over 6 years ago

if you read the first chapter again you'll see that he says that his favorite dream of doing his mother was him not having to seduce her those are dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too much of nothing

Seems you only repeat constantly. We all know how it's done....and too, when the two are talking alone, you don't need to identify who they are that's speaking. We can figure that out. Such as 'the divorced", or "the son", or "My son", or "Your mother". After a short read, it's boring. Point of advice: Don't give up your paying job.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
THANK YOU

Great one so hot I was hard almost the entire time. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STOP USING THAT PHUQING WORD DURING SEX SCENES!🤬

Ew, eww, ewww, etc. is not a phuqing complimentary phuqing word!

The meaning is: used to express disgust or distaste.

STOP PHUQING USING IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES