Jimmy and Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your bra," Jimmy confidently commanded.

As if in a trance, Penny obeyed, reached behind her back for the clasp. The bra was lying on the floor next to the dress.

The son was in awe of his hot mother's big breasts, puffy aureoles, and pebble-like nipples. They rose and fell as her breathing increased. He huskily raved, "Oh mom! Your breasts are gorgeous."

"They're not too big, are they?" she jokingly inquired.

"Oh yes, mother, they are too big," Jimmy answered, leaning his face toward them, "and I love it." He mouth covered the left breast and his right hand cupped the other mammary.

"Ohhhhhh, Jimmy" the Salma Hayek look-a-like cooed, leaning against the nearby bedroom wall and arching her back again.

The son's mouth was on the big boob like a man given a three course meal after being shipwrecked for months. He suckled on it and the nipple, hungrily. Penny looked down as he orally adored her tit and mused to herself: Just like when he was a baby.

Next he gently chewed the erect teat and rolled it between his lips. His tongue came out and laved around the nipple, aureole, and curve of the breast.

Penny swooned, "Ahhhhh," and encouraged, "Yeah, baby, yeah! More! Love mommy's tits! Suck them! Feel 'them! Love them!"

In the meantime, Jimmy's hand was deliriously fondling Penny's right breast. He tenderly squeezed, weighted and kneaded the fleshy globe, frequently tugging on the excited nipple and rolling it between thumb and forefinger. He then switched activities: he massaged the left breast and orally attended to the right. Her musky scent ascended into his nostrils and spurred him even more. The sounds of his slurps and suckles and her moaning filled the room.

The scent soon had the burning boy thinking elsewhere. He glanced down at his mother's crotch. The front of her thong was completely wet, almost transparent. Her smooth inner thighs were coated in her sap. His fevered mother saw where was looking at. Once again she was his erotic cheering section, as she gyrated her panty-covered pussy.

"Eat it, Jimmy! Go ahead! Eat me! It's all yours. It's hot...and wet—just for you my darling son!"

Jimmy descended to his knees. Jimmy pushed face-first into the sodden underwear.

"AHHHHHHHH!" the incestuous mother groaned.

Jimmy swirled his face against her pubic section. The overpowering smell...the sexy feel of the panties...the delectable wetness, the forbiddeness of where his head was at—between his gorgeous mother's well-toned thighs—it was for him like no known narcotic. So as to not waist any time in getting to the taboo treasure, the son used both hands to disrobe the Victoria Secrets. His finger gripped the flimsy waistband and hurriedly pulled them down, over the damp thighs and long legs. When they were around her high-heels, Penny unconsciously stepped out of them and spread her long legs for her eager son.

He was star-struck at seeing the place where we came from. His mother's cunt was magnificent. Her pubic hair was a black, and trimmed matted tuft. The hairs were matted from the recent release of sexual ambrosia. The labia were shiny, swollen, and pulsed with passion. The smell was marshy and intoxicating. He pressed his lips to hers and gave her starving sex a long, luxurious kiss.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Jimmy!"

Jimmy's tongue slithered out and lapped at his mother's cuntal lips. He took them into his mouth, and gently chewed on them. Then he pulled the delighted labia away from her crotch and let them spring back. The thrilled brunette exclaimed her approval.

"Aarrgghhhhhh!"

Jimmy was now ravenous. He lunged his head forward and fired his tongue out into the slippery, salmon-colored depths of Penny's vagina.

"OH, YOU FUCK!" Penny grunted and began humping her son's face.

A tidal wave of female oils came forth, along with a headier smell. Jimmy's entire faced was getting soaked and covered in this muff monsoon, and he LOVED it. His tongue delved deeper inside his mother's sodden gash. It seemed like he was literally trying to return to the place of his origin as he shoved his face at Penny's crotch.

She, in turn, felt scandalous and electrified. Here was her hot and loving son...kneeling between her splayed thighs eating her out like she was a steak dinner. She had never been eaten out like this before. With her back flat against the bedroom, Penny draped her shapely right leg and pointed toes over his muscular shoulder and renewed grinding her crotch into his mouth. Her fingers did a combination of running through his brown locks and pushing his head further into her V. She could hear him say some things but they were muffled and sounded like animalistic grunts.

Jimmy held onto his mother's quivering and slippery thighs, his tongue making curling motions in her sweltering hole. He then dabbed quickly at her engorged clitoris.

"Oh yes!!!" she exhilarated. 'YES! That's it, baby!!"

The son's tongue gently lapped twice more at the sensitive nub. But his hard cock wanted to get a piece of the action...this wild and incestuous action. Jimmy had to finally fuck this hot and sexy piece of cougar ass. He quickly pulled out from his mother's cunt and stood up. She had been panting like she was loosing oxygen; she looked at him with an intense quizzical look as if to say, What the hell? I was peaking! He rapidly shrugged off his robe so that he was now naked as she was (except for her shoes.) His right hand grabbed her left wrist and pulled her toward the side of his bed. He spun her around and bent her over, her succulent ass jutting outward and upward. Running on auto-pilot, Penny outstretched her legs to spread her cheeks more for her horny son.

Jimmy was like a deer caught in the headlights at the explicit pose his mother showed him. The curves of her butt, looking like they were modeled after two half-moons, were splayed and offered a leaking cunt opening and a tight asshole. It was all so inviting. He opted for her quim and pushed the bulbous head of his cock through the pink petals. Mother and son grunted simultaneously, animalistically.

"OH MOM!"

"Ugghhh!"

He let her cunt get used to the intrusion and prepare for more. The tightness that encompassed the son's penis was exquisite. It felt like a velvet glove.

"You feel soooooooooooooo good, Mommy" he moaned.

"You too, Jimmy! You too!"

He eased a little more of his manhood into her wet and receptive orifice.

"Aarrgghhhhhh! That's it, sweetie! Give me more of that fabulous cock!"

"Mom, you're so fucking tight. I love it! Oh man, I love your sweet cunt! I love iiittttttttttttttttttttttt!"

He withdrew his prick a little, thrusted in again, waited, pulled out just a bit, and then pushed in one more time. He repeated the steps and then, that was it! Jimmy now was all the way in his mother's cunt. The walls of her love tunnel, adjusting for his size and girth, welcomed the male member like a conquering hero. His cock was bathed in her secretions. Son and mother shrieked in delight, as his balls rested against her ass cheeks.

"Baby you're so huge! I love it," she proclaimed looking over her shoulder with wide-open eyes at her son. She did a slow lick of her full lips. He smiled at her, feeling completely triumphant that his plan was coming (pun intended) to fruition.

She pushed her butt back at him, and he began a slow steady fuck of his mother, doggie style.

The lustful divorcee was beside herself. She had never had such a long piece of male meat inside her. It was beyond sensational. And what made it even more deliciously decadent was the fact that it was her son's penis that just bottomed-out in her bottom and was now hammering away.

"FUCK ME, JIMMY! FUCK MEEEEEE!"

"So sweet! So fucking hot and sweet!" he countered in between shallow panting. "SO SWEEET!"

The strokes and breathing intensified. Penny had moved so that her hands and knees were on the bed, and Jimmy, now standing right at the bed's edge, was still connected to her rump. His hands on her hips held her steady, as the wet, slapping sounds resonated throughout the bedroom. Mother and son, copulating in a position like animals do, poured perspiration.

The insatiable woman pushed off her hands and stood on her knees. She looked over her left shoulder and fluttered her tongue seductively at her son. He leaned in and connected his tongue to hers. Once again, their tongues danced together, their lips and salivas mixed.

After several intense seconds of Frenching, Penny broke off the kiss and tossed her head back. She screamed, "That's it stud boy—FUCK ME! Fuck your momma. FUCK HER! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her sweaty, sexy body undulated like the rolling surf at a beach.

"UGH! UH, UHHHHHHHH," stammered the hard-working, hard loving son.

The bed began creaking as Jimmy pounded his beautiful mother from behind. His motions were a frenzied, steady rhythm of in and out...back and forth...in and out... Her white-hot cunt simply oozed clear juice like a leaky radiator. Her bottom, thighs, legs, his below-the-waist area, and bed linen were soaked in her oils.

"I'm fucking you, Mom! I'M FUCKING YOU!!"

"THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARD, MY SON!"

He frantically plugged her, and she excitedly accepted.

It didn't take long for Penny to get back to the orgasmic plateau she was reaching when Jimmy was eating her out.

"OH, BABY! I'M GOING TO CUM!," she howled. "MY BABY'S MAKING ME CUMMM!!!!"

Jimmy was moving like a fast-moving engine piston, screwing his frenzied mother. He soon got the "signal" that he was about to join her on Mount Orgasm.

"Me, too, Mommy! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Penny changed her position so that she was hands and knees on the bed again. She gutturally ordered, "Cum in me! Cum in Mommy!"

"OH YEAH!" he huffed in agreement. He, still standing, followed her change to being on all fours without slipping out of that juicy pussy and spread cheeks.

There was an increase of their fevered mutual motions. Penny reached the top of Mount Orgasm first.

"AAGGGHHH!!! I'M COMING, JIMMY!"

She, the beautiful and desirous woman cast off for a younger gal, was literally seeing stars as her orgasm ripped through.

The 22-year old could feel her juices splash over his bouncing balls. About three seconds later, Jimmy's culmination began. His tumultuous penis belched the first of many strand-like globs of spunk deep into his mother's awaiting and simmering cunt. For a second or two, he felt like he blacked out even though he was still bow-flexing in and out of Penny.

"MOM! I'M CUMMMINNG!"

"UUGGGHH! BABY! GIVE IT TO MEE!!"

Their primeval and incestuous mating, moaning, and orgasming made the bed shake and squeak even more. It was almost like a race between the bed's squeaks and the illicit flesh slapping. This suburban bedroom sounded like an hourly motel.

"AARRGGHHHHH!"

'OOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Soon, as their mutual ejaculations tapered off, their motions also began to lessen. The groans also died down to ragged breathing. A small pop sounded when Jimmy pulled out of Penny's slit. He smiled at his rod, which was blindingly coated with his cum, her cum, and sweat.

The satisfied divorcee involuntarily shook her luscious ass when her son's joystick withdrew. The ass still stood up and out for a few more seconds. Her drenched pussy lips and insides had tried in vein to prevent the penile exit. Meanwhile his thick semen was overflowing from her hungry hole and descended down her thighs.

Penny looked over her shoulder. Her Adonis son just stood there in all his sweaty naked glory, smiling at her. His prick was starting to deflate. She moved off the bed and stood in front of Jimmy, the swaying of her bodacious bust and pebble-like teats caught his eye.

They looked at each other in silence. Both were overjoyed at what just had happened. Mother and son loved it, and wanted more.

Penny smiled seductively and pushed her body against his. She then descended, letting her flattened breasts and erect nipples graze him along the way. This made Jimmy shiver.

The brunette was now kneeling in front of her son's sex glands. The raw smell and the shiny cum coating on his prick and balls made her feel whorish. The site of his lengthy phallus, though wilting, caused her to lick her lips.

What a virile piece of young manhood!

Penny sent her tongue out and took a long swipe at the penile tip. It jerked up.

A lightning bolt struck Jimmy. "Oh mom!!!!" he yelped said, tossing his head back with eyes closed.

She giggled, looking up at his reaction. She didn't know which she liked better: his feverish response or the delicious taste of their combined cum which covered the sensitive crown. She moved her head into his crotch again.

A second lighting bolt hit Jimmy, causing him to fling open his eyes and look downward. His mother's Angelina Jolie-like lips were wrapped around the upper half of his cock. He was in delirium as the he felt the tip of his rod touch the back of Penny's throat.

"OOHHHHHH, MOM!"

Try as she might, she could not get all of his 9 inches. She almost gagged but caught herself. She relaxed her throat muscles, and soon adoringly sucked on the upper portion of her son's cock, working with particular care the bulbous crown. Penny worked it like a Tootsie Pop. Her slurping sounds bounced off the four walls.

Jimmy was speechless. He looked down at his mother, his naked and sexy mother...his mother who he just ate and fucked...giving him the blowjob of his life! He could see her mouth was stretched as far as it could go. Their eyes met. Her eyes looked lustfully wicked.

Her mind was in sexual overdrive. She briefly wondered how many mothers secretly wish they could do to their sons what she was doing. The mental musing was overcome by her new addiction: the taste and texture of her cum mixed with his!

"Hmmm." The strapping son heard his mother purr.

Her left hand reached under his testicles and caressed the twin balls. Her right fingers wrapped around the lower half of Jimmy's member—the half she couldn't get in her mouth—and began a slow...oh slow manual stroke of the veiny shaft.

"You like this, baby?" Penny erotically quizzed after releasing his tool from her mouth. "You like what momma's doinnnngggg?" she stretched out the last word. "Giving her son a big, slobbering blooooooow-job?"

To Jimmy, the sensation of this forbidden fellatio was electric to his body. The dirty language his once demur mother was using, was music to his ears.

"Fuck yeahhh!!!" he acclaimed. His orally-worshipping mother had Jimmy's prick go from drooping to hardened in no time. He was about to add more to his verbal approval but lost his voice when his sluttish mother did her next thing.

While her left hand continued fondling his delirious balls and her right hand held the fleshy stalk, the incestuous mom's tongue began quick surgical laps at his sensitive cock crown.

"OH! EWWW. OHHHH, MOM!"

The devious tongue then began stroking the entire length of the well-endowed penis...from the base to the tip...tip to the base, occasionally flickering across his scrotal sac. She give a few quick kisses to the contoured edges of his balls, the underside of his shaft, and his purplish helmet.

For a few seconds, Penny took each testicle in her mouth, sloppily and noisily sucked it.

"Your cock, my handsome son, tastes wonderful. Your cock, your balls—both wonderful," she managed between slurps, kisses, and licks of his genital region.

Less than a minute later, the overwhelmed son announced what his slurping mother wanted to hear, "I'm going to come, Mom!" She increased the temp of her hand-job and blow-job.

Penny felt Jimmy's body tense. She briefly released from her lips his steel dick and urged him on like a whore, all the time her fingers blurrily moving up and down, down and up his shaft.

"Yeah, baby, baby! Give momma your seed! You always wanted to cum in my mouth, didn't you?" She peered up at Jimmy, slowing her hand ministration. She really wanted an answer.

His flickering eyes locked onto hers. "Yeah, Mom. I did. Ever since I came home from spring break," he admitted croakily.

A devilish grin appeared on her face. She returned to bringing off her son, scoping up his pecker back into her mouth.

The first jet of cum caught the mother off guard, even though she knew it was soon going to happen as her lips worked her son's dick like a popsicle.

"MOOMMMM!"

Despite the force of the shot and the length and girth, Penny's mouth never let go of the spewing cannon. Her left hand had gone from his testicles to his buttocks, squeezing the left bun.

"UGGHHHH! THAT'S IT MOM, SUCK IT! SUCK IT!" he ordered his willing parent.

The sluttish divorcee milked her son, bobbing her head back and forth. Jimmy ejaculated mightily. His thick cream oozed down her swallowing throat and dribbled down the sides of her Hoover-like mouth, landing on her mammoth jiggling tits.

Penny was on fire. She wanted to see his release in action. She parted her cum-varnished lips and let go of his firing love gun, still maintaining her fisting. She watched in fascination as volley after volley of semen erupted skyward like a geyser. As she swallowed the copious amount of spunk that was in her mouth, she watched as the splats occurred and heard Jimmy groan like a wounded beast.

She lunged her face toward his pulsating glad and received a blast of spunk near her right eye. Undaunted, the aroused mother opened her mouth over the shooting hole to intake more of the precious jizz.

"OOHHH, MOMMMMY!!!"

After the last torrent of sperm was released, Jimmy was spent. His knees were shaking and his legs were weak. He had closed his eyes, thinking he was going to pass out from the ecstasy his mother had given him.

"Hmmmm."

The sound caused Jimmy to open his eyes and cast them downward. There were white, gooey spots and splotches everywhere: on his stomach, thighs, knees, and feet, the nearby wall, and...on his mother. Penny, now in a sitting position, was cream-pied. The spots and splotches were in her hair, on various parts of her face especially the corners of her mouth, on her arms, thighs, and on the floor between them. Her coated tongue languidly lapped at his shriveling member. She gazed up at him with a soft, satisfied look.

"Oh, Jimmy."

"Oh, Mom."

12