Jimmy Has a Sexy Summertime Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my God. What a woman? What an incredible woman. He couldn't believe his eyes. Never had he seen such a woman. She was beautiful. He couldn't believe his luck, when she sat beside him.

He was so excited, he was so aroused, that he was shaking. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, before turning his head to stare at her. Never expecting someone like her to even exist, she was just the woman he was hoping to find. When she turned to look at him, he smile and offered her his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jimmy."

"Diane," she said shooting him a sexy smile, "but everyone calls me Dirty Diane."

"Well, I'm pleased to meet you, Dirty Diane."

Their eyes locked and it was love at first sight.

Because of Dirty Diane, if he, indeed, had a fetish for panties and bras, he no longer cared because Dirty Diane's fetish for panties and bras was off the charts and far exceeded his fetish for panties and bras. A Goth girl all dressed in black with piercings, tattoos and dyed black hair that looked like what he imagined a witch would look like on Halloween night, she was awesome. She was someone he'd never thought he'd be attracted to in a million years, but he was. Oh, God, he was.

Wearing a panty and a bra beneath her clothes, as would any woman, Dirty Diane also wore a back bra, a bra on her back. Never had he seen a women wear a back bra. Thinking a back bra totally weird, totally sexy, and totally erotic, it was even more arousing, after asking her to dance, when they went out on a date later that evening. It was a warm summer night, but he didn't care what the temperature was. He was already hot dancing with Dirty Diane.

You've never danced with a woman, until you've danced with a woman wearing a back bra filled with removable breast enhancers that feels so much like the real thing. Dancing with Dirty Diane, he was a dancing fool that night. He danced every song and wouldn't allow any of the men to dance with Dirty Diane, whenever they tried to cut his dance with her short. There were a long line of men hoping and wanting to dance with Dirty Diane, while hoping to fondle her silicon filled back bra, but she was his, all his.

Taking her obvious fetish for panties and bras a step further, a place where no other woman, except for Madonna dared to go, Dirty Diane went out in public wearing a panty and bra over her clothes, along with her panty and bra that she wore beneath her clothes and her back bra. Double wow. Wearing four bras and two pair of panties, three items of lingerie on the inside of her clothes and three items of lingerie on the outside of her clothes, Dirty Diane was his dream woman come true. In his wildest fantasy, never would he have dreamed of meeting Dirty Diane. With that one group Panty and Bra Fetish Group Therapy session, he was cured of his fetish for panties and bras, kind of, a little bit, not really, but who cares?

"Wow! Be still my heart," was his reaction the first time he met Dirty Diane at the PBFTG, panty and bra fetish therapy group. With three C cup bras to see with his eyes and to feel with his hands and two bikini panties always on his mind, he was the happiest man on Earth.

"I think I love you," he said.

I think I love you, too," she said and they kissed, while Jimmy felt Dirty Diane's back bra with his right hand and felt her front bra with his left.

What a woman! What an incredible woman. He didn't know where to put his hands, but wherever he put them, he was feeling Dirty Diane's lingerie. A fantasy come true, he was glad that Christine had divorced him. He never would have met Dirty Diane, had she not.

Now that Dirty Diane could live out her fantasy with a man, who not only accepted her for who she was but also a man who shared her fantasy, life couldn't be better. Jimmy and Dirty Diane dated and every night they went dancing. This by far and without doubt would be the best summer he ever had.

12