She Caught Me In Her Panties

Story Info
She caught me in her panties. And it turned her on, too.
2k words
4.64
68.8k
77
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to fantasize about being caught. I secretly "borrowed" panties from my uncle's girlfriend. From my mom's best friend. From my buddy's mom. And I'd fantasize about them walking in on me and getting turned on by my hard cock in their panties.

But of course I never really wanted to be caught. It would be humiliating.

Or so I thought.

It was Christmas 1998 when it happened. I was home from college for winter break and went to visit my cousin on the other side of the city. We were about the same age and had spent a lot of time together growing up, but that changed when we both went away to college.

We told his mom and step-dad that we were going out for a few beers, which was partly true. We didn't mention that we were going to a strip club to get them. On the drive back to his place I was buzzed and horny as hell. When we got back, my aunt handed me some bedding and a pillow and told me to make up the sofa bed in the basement.

I'd been in their house a thousand times growing up. We'd played in the basement as kids. But I'd never been down there alone. At least not for long. So I'd never thought about exploring the laundry room.

I'd gotten two lap dances earlier and hadn't had actual sex in months, so I had every intention of jacking off. At that point I had been trying on panties for years, although it wasn't something I was able to do often at college. When I walked by the laundry room door I knew I had to go in.

I made up the pull-out bed and laid there with my heart racing and my cock getting stiff. I was nervous. Most of the time I didn't put much thought into grabbing a pair of panties. I just took an opportunity when I saw the chance and didn't think about the consequences. But I had plenty of time to think while I waited for the house to get quiet and the footsteps upstairs to stop.

At least 20 minutes passed before I felt confident enough to make my move. I quietly crept over to the washer and dryer. There is no way that anyone upstairs could have heard me, but at that moment is seemed like every sound was amplified.

There was stacked laundry on top. Nothing too exciting. Sheets and socks. I was worried that I was going to be disappointed. Then I saw a basket of folded laundry to the side. On top was a couple of towels, but when I moved them I discovered a stack of folded delicates.

My heart started pounding. I grabbed the top two pairs and scampered back across the dark basement to my bed.

There wasn't much light, but I could tell that I'd grabbed a pair of black satin bikinis and a more full cut black nylon brief with a floral print. I quickly shed my pants and underwear. The second pair looked like they would have more room for my throbbing cock. I pulled them on. They hugged my dick. I closed my eyes and started rubbing myself and fantasizing about the stripper I'd given all my money.

I started breathing heavy. I pulled the briefs down around my thighs and my cock sprung free. It was so hard I tented the bed sheets. I took the second pair of panties and wrapped them around my shaft. I was into my fantasy and trying to take my time. I didn't want to cum too quickly and end the moment. That's probably why I never heard anyone coming down the stairs.

There was one computer in the house that the whole family shared. Leo's daughter Angela had apparently just gotten in and decided to check her email and didn't know I was down there.

Angela wasn't technically my cousin since we weren't related, but I'd known her almost half my life. I hadn't seen her much since I went off to college. She mostly lived with her mother. When I'd last seen her she was a shy, pudgy high school freshman with thick glasses and an awkward crush on me.

When I realized she was coming I decided to feign sleep. She wasn't especially quiet until she noticed the sofa pulled out. Then she slowed down and made her way to the desk next to my bed. I got a good look at her in the light of the monitor as the computer slowly booted up.

Angela had blossomed since I'd seen her last. The nerdy girl was now eighteen and a few months away from finishing high school. She wasn't slender, but she was fit. She had her mother's Italian looks. Lustrous, black hair. Olive skin. Big brown eyes. She still had glasses, but they were stylishly nerdy, like Lisa Loeb, and she was dressed like post-grunge chick in an untucked flannel shirt, denim skirt, and Mary Jane's.

She was less than six feet away from me. I had the covers pulled up. My pants and underwear were on the floor between us. I was frozen with a pair of panties in my hand and another pair around my thighs. And my hard cock was still pitching a tent in the sheets.

I kept my eyes almost closed and hoped she wouldn't glance my way. I was trying to will my cock back down, but the excitement of possibly being caught had the opposite effect. My heart was thumping in my chest and I was panicking in my mind, but my body was on the other end of the spectrum. I'd assumed I was grabbing my aunt's panties, but it occurred to me that they might be Angela's. And that made me even harder.

I tried thinking about anything else. I felt like I was breathing too heavy. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I was actually caught. She'd tell my aunt. My aunt would tell my parents. Everyone would know. There'd be awkward talks and maybe yelling. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. I think I made an audible groan.

And then I felt a hand on my thigh. My eyes jerked open. Angela was leaning over me.

"Been a while," she said.

Her voice was confident. She'd definitely grown up since the last time I'd seen her.

"What's going on down here?" she said with a nod toward my erection.

I thought back to all the times I'd ignored her when we were younger. Or the times I'd made fun of her with her step-brother or been cruel. Was she about to pay me back? She obviously knew she'd caught me jacking off. At that moment I hoped she'd mock and tease me a bit and maybe even tell a few people. It wouldn't enjoy it, but I'd feel like I got away with something if she didn't find out what I was really doing.

I tried to mumble a response and pretend I didn't know what she was talking about. Something about I had been asleep and must have been having a dream.

"You sure you weren't stroking it?" she teased. "I think you were. Were you looking at me on the computer and jerking off?"

I immediately started to protest.

"That's a shame," she said with a wink. "That would have been hot."

Angela was definitely not the same girl I had once known. I felt like the awkward nerd. She had the upper hand. I realized she might be a little drunk. One of her friends had probably gotten some booze somehow.

She reached out and grabbed my hard dick firmly. I pushed her hand away. I was still stammering every time I tried to talk. My heart felt like it might pound out of my chest. I didn't want to be caught in panties.

Angela put her hand back on my cock. She was gentler.

"You don't want any help?"

I made another effort to push her hand away. But I was less enthusiastic about it.

Angela laid down next to me on top of the sheets. She kept her hand on my dick. I was still terrified that she would pull down the sheets and I'd be exposed.

"Everyone else is asleep," she whispered.

That thought didn't put me at ease. It just reminded me that her father and step-mother--my aunt!--were up two flights of stairs and I was getting a hand job from their eighteen year old daughter who I'd known since childhood.

Angela's gorgeous brown eyes were locked on mine. She stroked my cock. She was a little clumsy, but it was obvious it wasn't her first time. She started to pull down the sheets. I immediately resisted.

"Stop," she said. "You can't cum in the sheets."

"Then we shouldn't be doing this," I protested.

"You were doing it without me," she said "Were you going to ruin the sheets?"

She gave the top sheet a tug. There was a second that I was exposed without her looking down. Time seemed to stop for a minute. But then she snuck a look at my cock and gasped.

"Those are my panties! Where did you..."

Then she glanced at the laundry room and it was obvious she put the pieces together. Then she noticed the second pair of panties still in my hand. She snatched them away.

She had a puzzled look on her face. My cock was finally starting to shrivel, but it was ten minutes too late.

Then she spoke.

"Do you like the way these silky panties feel?"

I couldn't speak. And there was no use in pretending. I just nodded.

She took her panties and rubbed them on my dick. It was getting hard again.

"Like this?" she asked. She still looked puzzled, but mostly in a curious way.

I nodded again.

We were both breathing heavy. Her voice had gotten a little husky.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to keep going," I whispered.

"With my panties?"

I nodded.

She wrapped her satin panties around the swollen head of my dick. She wrapped her hand around them. I was on my back on the bed. She was on her side and facing me. Our lips were inches apart. She rubbed my cock.

"Like this?" she asked.

"I want you on top," I said.

She nodded and straddled my thighs. She had to push her denim skirt up. Her thighs were thick and muscular and she had on navy satin panties with lace trim.

Her eyes stayed on mine as she teased my dick with the panties in her hand.

"You like it?" she asked. "You like me jacking you off with my panties?"

"Open your shirt," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Open your shirt. I want to see your tits."

The oversized flannel shirt was definitely hiding her curves. Her big tits looked ready to spill out of her simple black bra.

I reached up to pull the cups down. She had beautiful dark brown nipples. Her tits bounced as she stroked my cock.

I grabbed at her ass and pulled her closer to me. She started grinding her pussy on my shaft though her damp, silky panties. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

She started grinding faster. It was obvious she had some experience, but her movements weren't refined.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted through clinched teeth.

She slid back down my thighs and covered the tip of my dick with the panties in her hand. She gave a few crazy tugs. I erupted into her underwear. I filled them with a huge load of cream, then she wiped up any that missed.

I was overcome with a wave of elation and one of guilt at the same time. Angela was smiling wickedly. She casually pulled her bra up and buttoned her flannel shirt without a word. She tossed the cum stain panties on the floor next to my boxers.

"You should keep those," she said.

Then she nodded at the pair I was still wearing.

"Those, too," she said.

"I guess you don't want them any more?" I said.

"It's not that," she answered. "I want you to wear them next time you see me."