All Comments on 'Jim's Police Ride'

by yuyuassen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story!

This story is amazing. It is so hot. I love it. I am a 22 year old chub and I would love to blow a police officer in his car while we're pulled over somewhere, or while he's driving. It's such a big fantasy of mine. I would swallow everything he gave me and never ask him for anything in return since I prefer to blow a guy not get blown and I prefer to take it in the ass over giving it to someone in the ass. I am a total bottom whore so this story really appeals to me. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cop and boy

liked your story a lot got my dick hard very fast stroking it, spurting cum.

I related to your story on one part as you wrote Jim finally wrangled his pants off and gazed at Corey hot cock! It was about 4 1/2 .. well my own cock is about the same size 4 41/2 fully hard and erect. Finally a story telling of a dick my size and not 6 + size cocks 7,8,9,10,ect,...

Also you kept your story to only sucking ( oral ) which I found so much more interesting and better.

Hey officer, what is a 3-10-23.?"

Finally at the end of your story quote

"Well, You're the 10, this is room 23," and he opened the door, to reveal 3 big chubby police officers standing there shirtless and finished by saying "and these are the 3." Leaving the reader in suspense for more.

This is what makes my cock hard semi-clean ( oral suck . cock stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous