All Comments on 'JNE-99 Ch. 02'

by gystex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
An interesting concept.

Another example of the old philosophical concept: where does the machine end and the (wo)man begin? It might be interesting to see this story unfold from Jenny's eyes, just to see how her evolution / programming progresses. Please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Delightful!

I don't often read the non-human stories, but I'm so pleased I did this time! This story and it's predecessor are really very sweet. I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved this story and I was really glad it continued. You really found a great way to develop these characters further! Loved the emotions and strong feelings, and the love behind all that.

Thanks for the story! I hope to see more!

Nathan DrakeNathan Drakealmost 20 years ago
wow.

Have you done any work outside of Literotica? You could make a living off of this quality writing -- that is, if you haven't already. I (obviously) started reading it for the hot steamy robot sex, but I finished it out of a genuine desire to find out what happened.

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinover 19 years ago
You've made me cry :)

Ah, that's my kind of story. A real emotion kick and a happy ending and all that. Normally I wouldn't touch science fiction so I'm glad this was recommended in Story Feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the most touching stories I've read on Literotica.You almost made me cry. =>

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

I found this to be an excellent read. Thanks very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WoW....Great

I have read many robot style storys but the style writing

of yours impressed me to the end. People who really want to

understand this type of fanstay should start with yours.

thanks for making my reading fun this weekend..

Jamie 12/12/04

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Breathtaking!

I truly was holding my breath at the climax of this story, as some of your other respondants have commented, I started this story for the hot, steamy robot sex, and got hooked on the mumanity, the love, and the emotions portrayed in it. If you haven't considered going public with a full book version of this story... you should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fabulous writing!

Great story! It doesn't even bother me that ther was not much sex in it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Its Fabulous!

Even though there isn't much sex in it. I'm still being captivated by the great storyline.

G.A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

This is the first story I've felt compelled to comment on. Your story is so touching and so eloquently written. Your ending made me cry, it was so moving. Please keep writing because you truly have a gift, and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sci Fi at it's best

This story is great. Very well written science fiction.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work!

Am eagerly looking forward to your next piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT SO FANTASTIC

I know this is an old submission,but I hope you are still writing.My favourite film is BLADE RUNNER,need I say anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you did it again!

almost human ;)

ArlyanaArlyanaalmost 14 years ago

I Love it please oh please wright more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You made me cry, several times.

My name is Violet and this story is absolutely beautiful. I imagined being in Sandi's place and it made me emotional. I would most positively pay for this if it were a book. AMAZING and meaningful. Loving a machine that has such mannerisms and you Want to believe they can feel but logic tells you they dont but then things like what Jenny did with her arm happen and you can't accept it. Ugh, I think I love you. lol Thank you so much for taking your time to write this and post it on this website. I am honestly thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awww

This totally made me cry. The internal struggle and well developed characters makes this so much more interesting and meaningful than all the smut on this site. Thank you for writing such an awesome story. I love it a looot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Stories

I love this story!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Wow

All I can say is that I am very sad that it has been ten years since your last contribution. I would have loved to have read more of your work. Much more!

vixenfurryvixenfurryabout 10 years ago
Ugh!!!

Your story is so amazing and I am super depressed there isn't more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous