All Comments on 'Joanie Still Sucks Her Thumb'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Chapter

Hot, hot hot. Look forward to another chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why

why are you rewriting someone else's story you need thier permission to do that and you should just write your own not copy someone else's

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

beautifully told ............

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well done ,beautifully written

I feel that they finally realized that they not only loved each other, but were in love with each other. A love a man and woman have for each other that makes them want to become husband and wife. I hope that he would make her his lover for forever.Thanks for the very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jodi and David

the story this was a rewrite of, was also written by addieQ. It was submitted on April 11, 2008. I enjoyed this tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thumb sucking turned me off

May have been a decent story without the thumb sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoy your stories, and the changes you made are great. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really?

Ok, I am into a lot of interesting things. Same with most other readers on this site, but I can't seem to get over that with the description of the girl, I felt like he was initiating intercourse with a 9 year old. Over-all I liked the originality of the story, the thumb sucking was a bit weird, but original. I also dont like how you contantly repeat the same phrases: "I want to help" and "it's beautiful" I'm sorry but I think that your characters could come up with a little better vocabulary. I am going to rate this about 75% for originality and thoughtfulness. But please try not to go the rate of sounding like a pedophile, and if you could try and differentiate your wording a bit in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW U Rock

the story was amazing i can actually picture everything u are saying u are the best writer of the site

btw: i wanna be Danny sooo badly :S

helikoptorhelikoptorover 13 years ago

The obsession with thumbs is really strange :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yum

i had to masturbate with this one. loved it. thank You. :)

hoping for more.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sucking

i love your stories. Especially this one because I suck my thumby just like Joanie :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Sounds like someone has a loli-complex...do not hurt anyone with that.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
thumb sucking

Interesting debate on the subject! Take it any way you want to, but it is a great image that was a real turn on for me, especially when the sister, who is fighting the urge to have taboo sex, is furiously sucking her thumb while looking at his cock. That's hot. Different, inventive, maybe a little weird for an 18 year old to be sucking her thumb, but still very hot.

addieQaddieQover 12 years agoAuthor
I am the author

Hey readers, don't try to look too deeply into this short story. It is a fantasy based on nothing more than imagery that seems to evoke intense emotions. That's what I aim for when I write. Yes, it's far fetched and sorta ridiculous, but i am more interested in the underlying mood of yearning than trying to be "realistic" - Remember, this is fiction.

addie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice... I guess.

Very good plots, in all your stories. The bad part is that too many tiny errors add up. Also, I notice a recurring theme in your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to far fetched

stories HAVE to sound some what realistic otherwise they aren't worth reading. atleast half of the incest stories should be removed and posted in the fantasy area if this site had good web masters they would be. if the site had good webmasters ALL WIRTERS WOULD BE FORCED TO USE GOOD EDITORS BEFORE POSTING unlike this hack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Interesting Tale

I did enjoy this story a lot.

A very interesting tale and well laid out.

TFF above needs to suck their fingers after having them in a pussy and experience the flavor and excitement.

I would very much like to see more contined stories of this couple as you seem a bit creative and happy with their events so far.

Please continue their journey.

surface6669surface6669almost 11 years ago
Nice

I've a really special, great big, fat "thumb" for lil Joanie to suck...whew! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thumbs

It was a GREAT story except for her thumb sucking. By the time the story was wrapping up Joanie appeared to be retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Had a boner all the way through. I think the thumb sucking should have been an intro to the sex and should have ended there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect, loved the thumb sucking

A woman sucking her thumb is totally sensual and sharing her habit with her guy only heightens that fact. This is, by far, the best story on the Net, ever, with this theme. Thanks for writing it! I'd love a sequel.

AtheneNoctuaAtheneNoctuaover 9 years ago
Feelings

OMG! The idea of a cute little girl still sucking her thumb is way to beautiful. I was hesitating whether to read further or stop saving this innocent image in my imagination as it is. Thank you for great work, addieQ, you're the best.5++

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made me feel like a paedophile for a while there.

Just kidding! But really nice, except for the fact that they should have kissed while loving instead of the sucking. A loving tongue, I think, serves equally well.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Now I see.

This is the first story by addieQ I've read. I read the intro to another of her stories and she said another author offered to edit it for her and returned it with a lot trimmed out of it. If this story is any indication of addieQ's writing style, I can see why he wanted to revise the other story to tighten it up.

About one third to one half of this story was dialogue and description repeated over and over and over again. OK, we got it the first five times they said it! Instead of advancing the story, it got stuck in a rut. It made me want to rush through to find something--ANYthing--that hadn't already been said, or done before.

Sadly, you take out all of the repetitions and there wasn't enough meat left on the bone to even make soup out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

it was good,,but you made him sound like a wuss...i love the devotion to his sis and the way he wanted to help..But the dialog was just to wimpy.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very nice story 5*'s easy

BUT it is such a turn off you NEVER let a dick cum in a pussy! A hand job, a blow job, an ass fuck, or Cumming on anything isn't ANYWHERE close to feeling as good as Cumming in a pussy. NOTHING even comes close!!! So Cumming once in a story and not in the pussy kinda kills it for me. Other wise your a very good writer and mostly I love your stories. Thanks!

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well I've gotta say, this was the least annoying of AddieQ's stories that I've read so far, hehe. Thr repeated stuff was a lot less than in past stories, yay! Anyway a nice 4 from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
somebody needs to teach the little kids

how to fuck. these poor idiots haven't a fucking clue...

HatracksHatracksabout 7 years ago
SO GOOD

This story is SO good. It's one of my favorite stories and you are one of my favorite authors. Your writing is SO idiosyncratic. I always feel like I've done something wrong when I finish one of your stories. Like I should be ashamed of myself for eavesdropping on two such innocent people.

CodyJarettCodyJarettalmost 6 years ago

This was a wonderful little story. The erotic nature of the shared thumb sucking was beautiful as well as sexy. You have a wonderful grasp on how to perfectly convey romance and genuine love. I enjoyed immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Insanely erotic!

You have a deft touch at making sexual scenes into something lovely and erotic.

MTDesignMTDesignover 4 years ago
Yummy

Another delightful moving erotic story

animal99animal99over 4 years ago

I can see sister as a potential for a very hot second chapter just focusing on her passionate sucking habit, as seen by her sucking on bro. You shoulkd explore that further, much farther than you did here. I have met girls like her and they absolutely loved making love to a penis, holding one in their mouth and would cfome back to suckle even after the guy came asnd withered away.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories here in a very long time, that was terrific, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's just felt so good to read some stuff like that. It's do sweet, so adorable I really loved . I wish you could add more into this . But literally best of all I read .it didn't focus on pure fucking but it focus on love making which is so beautiful. So adorable loved it .♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely phenomenal! Your stories are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet home alabama

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous