Joanie Still Sucks Her Thumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

And seeing her great big smile was the most rewarding thing I could imagine.

It was as if she was answering me, so I let her little thumb slide deeper into my mouth. The sensation of something so adorable and tiny against my tongue felt magical.

It tasted sweet and warm.

I was amazed at how good it felt, and how delicious it seemed. And what felt most wonderful was how Joanie reacted, I watched her, and she looked joyous.

This may sound silly, but there was something SO soothing about what I was doing. As if by sucking my little sister's thumb, I was dissolving all her tensions and anxiety.

It felt so honest and so beautiful, I just let myself melt into wonderful sensations, and allowed myself to suck Joanie's thumb with a kind of childish abandonment.

She looked up at me stammered, "This - feels - SO nice."

I pulled her hand away just long enough to reply.

"Joanie, I know why you do this. Oh my God, it's wonderful."

My little sister whispered, "Don't stop - I like the way - this feels."

And then I put her thumb back in my mouth and continued the gentle sucking.

Watching Joanie was a little bit bewildering, she simply seemed to loose herself to the sensations. It was almost like by my sucking her thumb, I was hypnotizing her.

And for the next ten minutes or so, I simply let myself surrender to my little sister's wet thumb in my mouth.

Her eyes would never close, she was so attentive, watching me as I sucked. It was like, by holding her thumb in my mouth, I was helping her reach some place of blissfulness.

I loved it - every second - I truly loved it.

Then, Joanie seemed overcome with a sort of restlessness. She looked at me with a different intensity and she sort of squirmed a little under the covers.

And then she began to whimper quietly.

I pulled out her thumb and asked, "Is anything wrong, should I stop?"

"NO! Please, don't stop."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh God, YES, this feels wonderful."

Before I could say anything else, she desperately pushed her thumb back in my mouth. And - I have to say - I was grateful, it just felt so amazing. I wanted to keep sucking it.

She lay there, on her back, looking at me, wide-eyed and emotional.

Joanie spoke calmly and clearly, "Danny - please don't talk - just listen - I don't want you to stop."

And I didn't, I just kept sucking, and gently and warmly as I could.

I listened intently as she softly spoke, "Danny, this feels - I don't know if I can explain it - But, this feels - so loving."

I moved in a little closer, so I could see her expression. I sat up onto my knees next to her, close to her shoulder.

"You have been so kind to me, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it - really..."

I listened intently as I sucked.

"And tonight, when you let me sleep her - in your bed - just like we used to do - thank you SO much - It helped me SO MUCH, more than you will ever know - thank you."

And I had wanted SO badly to help her, to truly help her, just hearing her say that made me so gratified, and suddenly I was sucking harder.

Joanie went on very quietly, "I never expected anyone to say anything nice about me. And you said those kind things - about me."

I watched as my sister spoke.

She paused for a moment, and then whispered, "You whispered to me, and you were so wonderful. I loved it when told me not to worry about Eleanor and her big boobs. And I loved it then you talked about my little - my little breasts, and you said you thought they were - delicate and beautiful..."

I nodded, and my heart suddenly started racing.

"Oh God - I loved hearing you say that."

With that I flinched a little, and moved even closer. I was up on my knees, next to Joanie, with my face so close to her - and now I was sucking more vigorously.

I think she recognized that when she spoke about her own breasts, I sucked a little bit harder.

"It was so helpful to hear you tell me that my little breasts were pretty..."

And I squirmed, and sucked faster, and louder.

My little sister kept on going, "Oh Danny, I've been feeling SO confused, I mean, my breasts are just SO tiny, but I could tell you being totally honest."

Then, she reached for my hand, and she held it firmly.

"I loved it when you whispered that little breasts were delicate and lovely. Oh Danny, that made me feel so beautiful."

As she talked, she was looking at my thumb.

Joanie whispered, "It was so sweet, what you told me - and I loved hearing it..."

Then she put my hand up to her face, and without any hesitation she put MY thumb into HER mouth.

It happened fast, Joanie was sucking my thumb, and I was thunderstruck by the intensity. It was somehow so natural and beautiful.

Oh God, the sensation was electric.

Right then, we had achieved something so sensual. She was sucking my thumb - and I was sucking hers. We were snug together under the blankets in my bed, and the bedside lamp gave of a soft orange glow.

It only took a few seconds before we both sucking with the same forceful rhythm.

I moved a little closer on my knees, just to make the pose more comfortable for both of us. I let myself focus on her smooth and delicious beauty of her tiny mouth all wrapped around my thumb.

And again, I could see that my little sister was squirming under the covers.

I didn't understand what was happening, but the feelings were strong and passionate.

All I could do was let myself really FEEL the wet slippery sensations of Joanie's tongue against my thumb, and the noise, the little baby noise that she was making.

Little by little, Joanie's squirming changed to a sort of kicking, and I watched as she pushed the covers with her feet. It took a little while, but she eventually kicked the blankets off of both of us, and on the floor. Right then, she was lying there, uncovered in the soft light of the bedside lamp.

She was looking up at me with this haunted expression, and all she was wearing was a tight white t-shirt and this was pushed up to her tummy from all her squirming, and a pair of white panties.

She looked so beautiful and delicate I thought my heart would break. Her white t-shirt was tight against her tiny breasts, and her nipples were hard and prominent. They seemed to rise and fall under her t-shirt with each breath. I could see her belly button, and her cute tummy. And her white panties, and the smooth skin of her legs. And I sucked a little bit more intensely - I couldn't help it.

Oh God, the sight of her was amazingly lovely.

It was right then that it felt like she was hypnotizing me. By sucking my thumb, she was casting some marvelous spell on me.

I was lost. I couldn't help myself, I just stared at my sisters petite little body. And - I was shocked at the beauty of her tiny breasts. But most amazing were her nipples, they just seemed SO hard under the tight fabric of her t-shirt.

And then I looked up at Joanie's face, and it was obvious that she knew I was looking at her chest - at her nipples. And, for a moment I was ashamed, but her expression was so happy - so gratified, that it simply melted my heart.

Neither of us could talk, and the room was filled with the enthusiastic wet sucking noises.

I turned my eyes, and looked back at her delicate little body. It was like looking at a beautiful marble sculpture in a museum.

For a long time, as we both sucked each other's thumbs, I was lost in the dreamlike beauty of my sister, and tight t-shirt, her little breasts, her hard nipples and her deep breathing.

Everything about her simply radiated purity. Her tiny breasts looked so perfect, her nipples seemed so impossibly and even her belly button gleamed with beauty.

And then I looked at her panties.

It took me a second to understand what I was seeing, but her hips were moving softly, she was pumping herself - her groin - in a subtle but deliberate motion. At that moment, all my thoughts seemed to change, everything got swallowed up in strong sexual feelings. And it was right then that I felt myself getting hard.

Until that moment, I was lost in a sort of dream, and it hadn't even occurred to me that I might get an erection, but suddenly - it was happening.

I looked back at Joanie's face, and she was sucking my thumb, but she wasn't looking up at me. She was focused entirely on my baggy boxer shorts. The way I was sitting on the bed, on my knees, Joanie's face was close to me, to my underwear.

And then I did something that surprised me, like it was beyond my control. I turned a little and spread my knees so Joanie could see me better, so she could get a more direct view between my legs.

I looked down at myself, at my underwear, and watched as my penis got hard. It happened really fast - and Joanie was watching too. In almost no time at all, there was a stiff outline straining against the thin fabric of my boxers.

And all this time, we both continued to loudly suck each other's thumbs.

I looked at Joanie, and she was staring wide-eyed directly at my erection. It was such a forbidden feeling, to see her looking so intensely at me. I pulled Joanie's thumb from my mouth.

I took a deep breath before I spoke, "Oh my God, I can't believe what I'm feeling."

My beautiful sister just stared up at me, with my thumb in her mouth.

I went on, "Joanie, this feels so good, so perfect - everything feels perfect."

I paused, not knowing how to describe what I was feeling.

I warily asked, "Do you feel it too?"

And then she vigorously nodded yes, and there was something so earnest in her expression, that it induced a sort of heightened elation in me. Any apprehension I may have felt simply vanished.

I cautiously spoke, "Joanie, you look SO beautiful - Oh God - It's too much - I feel like my heart is going to break."

And then, she moved her legs on the bed, I turned to see. Both her knees were now spread wide, and her hips were visibly pumping with each breath. All I could do was stare, at her tight white panties.

I whispered, "Joanie - Oh Joanie..."

And then I heard her whimper, and I looked at her face as she sucked my thumb. She was looking at my lap. Her eyes were focused at the obvious outline of my erection as pressed against my boxers.

"Joanie, you look so beautiful."

What happened next took almost no effort at all, it was like some sort of slow motion movie. I moved in a way that was almost instinctive, like something else was controlling me. I gently pulled my thumb out of Joanie's mouth and she immediately moved her hand to her face and began to suck her thumb again.

I moved slowly on the bed, and got just a little closer to her, she seemed a little bit worried, but she watched my every move. Then, I got up tall on my knees, and put both my hands on the waistband of my boxers. I held myself still for a moment, and looked down at my beautiful little sister, and at myself. My erection was pushing outward hard against my underwear.

Joanie looked up at me, wide eyes with fascination.

I asked, "Joanie, I need to take these off, I don't know what else to do. Is that okay?"

She didn't answer for a moment, and my heart was pounding as she looked up at me.

Finally she looked up at me, and nodded nervously.

I didn't hesitate, I simply pulled my boxers down, and instantly my erect penis was free. It was jutting straight out, hard and throbbing.

She instantly flinched, and then, in a sort of frightened reflex, she started sucking even harder with a haunted desperation.

I had to move around a little to get the boxers down my legs and off my feet. As I did, my erection seemed to jiggle, and I could tell it captivated her. When my underwear was off, I sat on my knees, right up snug against Joanie.

I stayed there, on my knees, naked, right next to my beautiful little sister. The nervous sucking noise was the only sound in the room, as I kneeled over my little sister, with my hard penis looming above her tiny body.

She took her thumb out of her mouth just long enough to say, "I have to do this, I can't help it, I have to suck my thumb, it helps me."

I calmly replied, "Joanie, you look so cute with your thumb in you mouth, I love it - I really love it."

"I can't help it."

And with that, she put her thumb back in, and continued sucking.

I told her, "Please - Try not to feel nervous, I don't feel that way. I feel like I'm overflowing with love."

When she heard me say that, she seemed to answer me with her big blue eyes, she was grateful and exhilarated.

I allowed myself a minute just to look at my sister. I was tall on my knees, looking down at her petite little body. I let Joanie stare at my hard erection, it felt wonderful.

She was sucking her own thumb, and she seemed to be squirming a little from the intensity of what was happening. And her t-shirt seemed so tight against her tiny breasts, and her nipples were hard and prominent. They seemed to strain under her t-shirt because she was breathing so deeply.

I could see her belly button, and her cute tummy. And her white panties, and the smooth skin of her legs. She was insatiably lovely.

I put my fingertips against her tight t-shirt, along the edge near her belly button.

I whispered, "Joanie, I want to - I need to take your shirt off - Is that okay?"

She nodded nervously.

I got in close, and I carefully rolled up her t-shirt along her tummy.

I could see her breathing and she squirmed a little to make it easier for me, but to get it over her head, she needed to sit upright. I moved cautiously and helped her, and as she sat up, my hard penis touched her belly, and when she felt that - she kind of flinched. With that, she seemed frantic about getting the tight shirt off.

Almost instantly, the shirt was on the floor, and she was sucking her thumb again. And I could - Oh God - I could finally see her little breasts, and they were so perfect and so delicate, that I literally gasped.

Joanie, was sitting up after her shirt came off, then she lay herself back down on the bed, with here head on my pillow.

She had told me, more than once, that even though she was 18 she still only had the boobs of a 12 year old, and I always thought she was exaggerating, but it was true. If they were any smaller, they would almost be gone. And, like everything else about her, her nipples were tiny, but they were hard and pale.

She lay there breathing deeply, sucking her thumb, and looking up at me - wearing only her white panties. I didn't know what to do, I felt so overjoyed just looking at her, amazed at her beauty.

And then she shifted her legs wider, with a sort of nervous energy, and it was then I saw it - there was a small wet spot on her white panties.

I was astonished and I gasped, "Oh Jesus! Joanie?"

Joanie took her thumb out of her mouth and asked, "What - What do you see?"

I replied, "Your panties, there is a wet spot, between you legs."

"I'm sorry - I can't help it."

"No, don't feel bad. It just surprised me. It's really beautiful."

She meekly asked, "Really?"

"Oh my God - YES."

Then - in a intensified quickness, my sister sat up and spread her feet wide on the bed, and she looked down at her own panties, at the dark little patch of wetness centered between her legs.

She whispered, "Oh fuck..."

Joanie looked at me, at my face - at my erection - and back down at her own wet underwear. Then she put her thumb back in her mouth, and began sucking again. Sitting up like she was, she seemed so delicate and small, and she looked up at me, with a kind of confused hunger in her big blue eyes.

Then - as if in a dream - I did something that startled me. I leaned in and put face between Joanie's legs, and pressed my nose against the little wet spot on her white panties. I inhaled deeply, and took in the moist fragrance, it smelled sensual and delicious.

Joanie, with her thumb in her mouth, let out an anxious whimper.

Then I was kissing the moist spot centered on her panties. It felt so warm and tantalizing against my lips. Joanie immediately squealed as she sucked her own thumb.

As I licked, I could feel the plump lips of my sister's vagina through the sheer wet fabric of her underwear. Then I could hear Joanie sucking her thumb, and it was loud and frenzied.

And then I sat up, and looked at my beautiful little sister. Joanie was watching me, her eyes wide with excitement. I looked down between Joanie's legs and put my hands on her panties.

I asked, "Joanie, I need to take these off."

And Joanie nodded a desperate okay.

I put my fingers in her waist band, and she began to squirm, and as my hands were pulling her panties down, she had to sort of arch her hips up off the sheets, and with her help, they were off in seconds.

Oh God - Suddenly my beautiful little sister was lying naked in front of me - sucking her thumb - with her legs spread wide.

The moment was electric, both of us naked, facing each other.

Joanie has just a small amount of pubic hair, it's thin and delicate. And her skin is so pale, and her moist vagina was tiny and pink.

And I watched as Joanie reached her hand free hand toward my erection. She seemed nervous and awkward, and she just held her hand there, open and waiting. It was obvious she was unsure of what to do. I got up tall on my knees and pushed my hard penis toward her, and gently let it touch her hand. She immediately wrapped her fingers around my firm shaft.

I gasped, "Oh God, Joanie..."

I let her hold my erection, and the feel of her tiny hand was unimaginably wonderful. She was sucking her thumb with one hand, and gently squeezing my penis with the other. Then my little sister tightened her grip on my erection, and urgently pulled me towards her, and I let her control me.

I was kneeling, between her legs and she positioned me carefully, so I was centered directly between her legs, and she had her feet on each side of me.

And then, she eagerly maneuvered my hard penis toward her tiny vagina.

I was focused on every little motion my sister was making. She was so enthusiastic, with my throbbing erection in her hand just a few inches from her vagina - and I listened to the sound as she sucked her thumb.

My little sister was lying on her back with her legs spread wide, and she looked so tiny and so delicate, and my erection just seemed huge in her small hand.

Then, it happened - Joanie gently pulled the head of my hard penis against the pink lips of her moist vagina. I pushed, just a little bit, and Joanie obviously felt it because her whole body shuddered.

I asked, "Is this okay?"

She nodded her head with urgent approval.

I whispered, "Joanie, I love you."

With that, I pushed a little bit from my hips, and the smooth head of my penis seemed to delicately nestle itself into the sopping open folds of my sister's pink vaginal lips.

I allowed Joanie to slowly pull my erection toward her. I watched as the dark purple head of my penis slipped inside, just a tiny bit, between the moist folds of her little pink lips.

I watched Joanie yielding to the sensations, until she looked up at me, and smiled with her eyes. And then - with her thumb in her mouth, and she looked up at me, she was pleading with those big adorable eyes.

And then, I pushed - just a little bit and let my hard penis to inch its way deeper. Joanie just seemed to melt. I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt easier - and so much more slippery.

Except for the soft sucking noise, both of us were silent, we were riveted by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and beautiful.

Oh God - It was magical. The way Joanie was lying, with her legs wide - I could look down and watch as my penis slid its way in - further and deeper. My sister gently arched her hips upward, towards me, the pose helped, and the feeling was smooth and beautiful. I held onto her hips with both hands.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers