Joanie Still Sucks Her Thumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to be as cautious and tender as I could, helping Joanie as we cautiously slid my erection further up into her. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - I was in such a dream state, the staggering feelings within me - between us - were something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

I was watching Joanie, the way she was lying in below me, and - right then - I was so captivated by her tiny breasts, the smooth pale color of her skin - and her delicate little nipples where SO hard. She was watching me, and she could tell I was focused on her breasts.

She kept her thumb in her mouth and gasped loudly. She was looking up at me with her big blue eyes. Then, I felt Joanie squirm a little, and I pushed myself deeper, until I was all the way inside her.

Joanie was whimpering audibly, but she never took her thumb out of her mouth.

I told her, "Oh God Joanie, I didn't believe it would all fit..."

I could watch the look on her face as she sucked her thumb. Right then, she made a sort of serious expression, like she was pleading.

I whispered, "Joanie - Oh fuck..."

My hands cradled her smooth hips, holding her as I gained speed with each rhythmic thrust.

I arched over to look down and I watched as my long erection would glide in and out of her, over and over, it was wetter than I expected. It felt velvety and slippery, and Joanie's vagina just seemed to swallow me with each pumping motion. Oh God, it was delicious.

Then, I gentility moved my hips toward her, and it felt like I was pushing even deeper into Joanie's tight vagina.

Watching Joanie, I was enthralled by the way her tiny breasts would bounce with each thrust from my hips. She knew I was looking at her breasts, and - my looking at her - just made her even more exhilarated, and she began whining like a baby.

Her little nipples where SO hard, and I was hypnotized watching them jiggle.

I tried to speak as I was pumping in and out of her tight vagina. I said, "Joanie - your perfect little breasts - are so - beautiful."

Hearing my voice was like some electrical switch was thrown, and my little sister was suddenly on fire with emotion.

She was suddenly furious with motion, pumping upward into my hips.

My talking, my worship of her breasts was igniting some wild fire in my little sister. Her motions got more intense and luscious. She was rhythmically pumping her hips upwards, against me, over and over, against my penis. It made a wet slapping noise. And her beautiful little breasts bounced with each motion.

Even though my penis was pumping inside her, I knew I couldn't cum, I just couldn't. I had to hold back, but my emotions were spiraling out of control.

Right then, I had to think about something else. All I could do was concentrate on helping my little sister climax.

I watched - I looked down at my beautiful sister, and watched her breasts jiggle as she writhed on my bed.

I leaned in and put my lips against my sister's mouth, and I licked her lips as she sucked her own thumb.

I put both my hands on the bed, and supported myself and I kissed down her chin, to her neck - all the while I was trying to keep the same steady rhythm as I pumped in and out of her.

Then, I kissed her little breast, and she responded instantly with a full body shiver. And then put my lips around her hard nipple.

She sort of squealed as I sucked her nipple, and I could tell Joanie was going to cum soon, I felt everything building, and I tried to thrust upward to match her frantic rhythm.

The firm plump shape of her pointy nipple in my mouth was unimaginably delicious.

Joanie began to whimper even louder, at the same time she was sucking her thumb. The sound was utterly adorable. It was obvious that sucking her nipples created sensations that pushed her farther, I knew she was quickly approaching climax.

Suddenly - Joanie seemed to tremble, I watched her as she quivered - her whole body trembled - and I tried to keep sucking her tiny nipples as she gasped and panted.

I kissed and sucked, I whimpered, "Oh Fuck - I love your - your tiny beasts - I love you..."

With that, she positively erupted with ecstasy. My beautiful little sister absolutely exploded, she climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - and without understanding what was happening, I pumped my hips as hard as I could.

She took her thumb out of her mouth and cried out, "Oh Danny - Oh FUCK!"

And this beautiful trembling just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the waves of shivering passion.

There was just a brief moment when Joanie tried to regain her breath after such a staggering orgasm. I wanted to say something - to thank her - to praise her.

But - before I could speak, I pulled my erection was out of her. I was SO close to cumming, and I was relieved that it didn't happen while I was inside her. She was squirming on the bed, and she franticly got up on her knees and looked at me.

I was on my knees too, and Joanie was right in front of me and breathing deeply.

She gasped, "Oh God - Danny - I love you - SO much."

Then she began sucking her thumb with a desperate abandonment. We intensely stared at each other for a brief moment.

I said, "I love you too."

She took her thumb out of her mouth long enough to say, "Lay down for me, please."

And I obeyed; she guided me until I was lying back on the pillows up against the head-board. My penis was pointed straight up at the ceiling as I lie on my back.

Joanie was kneeling in front of me, still sucking her thumb. She was staring at my erection, all glistening and moist from her, from the wetness of her vagina.

She pulled her little thumb out of her mouth and she quietly pleaded, "Danny, I need to make you - have an orgasm - like I did."

Before I knew what was happening, her lips were wrapped around my wet erection.

I instantly gasped, "Oh God - Joanie!"

She was sucking the head of my penis with the same adorable rhythm that she was when she sucked her thumb. The sensation was mind-blowing. But more than that, there was something so completely satisfying knowing that she could taste her own wetness, her own vagina, on my penis.

"Oh God - Joanie - Oh fuck."

She didn't move her head at all, she simply held herself still as she sucked. I could feel her pink wet tongue against the head of my penis. She and I both knew I would cum any second.

I sat up and watched Joanie as she gently sucked the head of my penis, I was mesmerized by the image of my beautiful little sister doing something so adorable. I leaned forward to get a better look at her. I watched, and it sublimely exhilarating - I was overwhelmed with how delicious she looked.

Her lips were all moist and glistening, from the wetness of her own vagina. There was something so haunting about her plump little lips as they sparkled in the pale light of my bedside lamp. Oh god, my little sister was unimaginably lovely.

The way she was leaning over me, on all fours, her little breast were hanging down, and I reached under her, and cupped her smooth breasts with each hand, and I could feel her hard nipples in my palms.

I said, "Joanie, this is so beautiful..."

And somehow, playing with my little sister's beautiful breasts made everything so much more intense. And she sucked harder and faster. And then I started whimpering and the sensations were multiplying, and I squeezed her tiny breast firmly in my hands.

I whimpered, "Oh God - Oh Fuck - Joanie - Joanie..."

It was so obvious I was about to cum, and she knew it, she looked up at me with her big blue eyes. She looked at me with such devotion.

I began to repeat, "I love you - I love you - I love you..."

Without realizing what was happening, Joanie reached her arm up to my face desperately pushed her wet thumb into my mouth. Almost instantly, I was sucking hard and it felt beautiful, I was amazed at how emotional this was, the feeling of her little thumb in my mouth as she sucked the head of my erection.

Everything was building as both of us sucked faster, and louder.

I could tell we were both sucking at a feverish speed, and it seemed we achieved the exact same rhythm.

I was sucking Joanie's thumb with a frenzied passion, deeper and stronger. I could FEEL it - building in me.

The electric feeling of her little tongue on the head of my erection was multiplying.

Then, my hips began to shudder and I cried out, "Joanie!"

And then - Oh God - I could feel my penis throbbing - it was pumping, and I could feel myself cumming. I squeezed her breasts hard and we both shivered from the overpowering sensations. I watched Joanie sucking, and the throbbing was overwhelming - Oh God - it was glorious.

Somehow - after a moment - my little sister looked up at me, and then she took my wet purple penis out of her mouth, I was still breathing deep and fast from the orgasm as and she began to crawl up on top of me.

My little sister paused above me on all fours, looking down at me.

She quietly said, "Danny, thank you - I feel so wonderful right now - thank you so much."

Joanie climbed on me and hugged me with such a desperate devotion. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged as tight as I could.

We were squeezing each other so tight, and both of us were coated in layer of sweat, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of passion. And overwhelming emotion of love just seemed to embrace us. Oh God, it was delicious.

My little sister moved her head, and I could feel her lips next to my ear.

She whispered, "Danny - I love you..."

I replied, "Oh God, Joanie, I love you too."

We seemed to melt into each other. We lay there, our arms and legs wrapped around each other in a lover's embrace.