Joanie Takes Control Pt. 03

Story Info
I've grown accustomed to slavery.
4.7k words
4.53
24.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've chronicled in the first two parts of this story, I'd become a dominant woman's slave. Not by accident, mind you. We'd dated a little while and then one day, asked me if I'd like to be dominated sexually. I'd never done anything like that before and it sounded like it might be fun, so I agreed. Over the course of the next few months, I'd fallen deeper and deeper under her control. So much so, that I'd sucked another man's cock and let him fuck me just because my Mistress wanted to see me do it. I had met that man about an hour before he fucked me and I still did not even know his name.

I flew out to the rig and got settled into a routine. Usually, I was working 12-16 hour days, but I always made sure to check my email on the company computer at least once per day, hoping to hear from Mistress. She rarely disappointed. Most of her emails were strictly what you'd expect from a typical girlfriend in a long distance relationship, but the others were from her more devious side. Two days after I got to work, I received this:

Dear Slave,

I still can't get the images of you from the other night out of my head. The look on your face as he entered you for the first time, when you realized the difference between my plastic cock and his long, hard, real one. I get hot just thinking about it. Not to worry: you'll be seeing more of him when you get home! You've made me so happy that you're willing to do anything for me. Remember that you're not allowed to masturbate while you're gone (like you would ever forget that). I'll know if you do. I will always know.

Normally, I would write to her about what I'd done during the work day. But when Mistress sent me emails like that, I knew that the only accepted reply was:

Yes, Mistress.

When I returned home, Mistress picked me up at the airport and back to the apartment we now shared. Like a good slave, I stripped naked when I entered the door. I unpacked my bag and settled in.

"Are you glad to be home, slave?" Mistress asked me.

"Yes, Mistress. I am."

I had settled in at her feet as she lounged on the couch. Having been gone for a month, my cock was at full attention in the hopes that she would allow me to cum at some point. Instead, she had me retrieve her pedicure kit and I set to work doing her toenails and rubbing her feet. I could look up her skirt and see that she was not wearing any panties.

"Miranda is having trouble with her slave again. He's being rebellious. She caught him masturbating right after you left and had to punish him severely. He hasn't been allowed to cum all month long, the poor thing. Of course, he still has to serve his Mistress and I can tell it's wearing on him. If only he would be a good slave like you! You'd never disobey your Mistress, would you, slave?"

"I will not disobey you, Mistress." I said, knowing that 'Yes' was the only acceptable answer to her.

"I know, slave," Mistress said as she used the foot I wasn't rubbing to play with my erect cock. "You're the best slave I've ever had. Have I ever told you that? You've lasted longer than any other. Even though you're away for some of the time, I know that I have you under my control no matter where you are. No other slave I've had has done so well."

I looked up at her and asked "There have been others?"

She laughed. "Not many, but a few. It's hard to find a good slave these days. Normally, a guy will hang in there until I try to broaden them into being with another guy, but you didn't hesitate. Well, not much anyway. I knew that you had it in you to suck someone's cock, but I was surprised when you agreed to let him fuck you. Did that surprise you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "I've never even thought about doing that before I met you."

"I figured as much," she said. "But I thought you had it in you. I just had to make that side of you come out." She continued to use her foot to play with my cock. Pre-cum had started to leak out of my cock and she smeared it around with her toes.

"Oh, look at that. You're leaking onto my toes. Suck them clean, slave," she said and she held her foot up to my face.

I dutifully licked them clean while she moved her other foot to my cock, teasing it. Once I'd licked and sucked her toes, she switched feet and had me clean the other.

"Well, since you've been gone so long and I've missed my slave so much, I think you deserve a nice treat." She pulled her toes from my mouth and spread her legs for me. "Lick my pussy, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and dived in. I licked her slit up and down, savoring the taste of her pussy. When I was sure that he juices were flowing, I slid my finger into her and concentrated on her clit. I sucked and licked it, hard then soft, up and down. I slowly slid my finger in and out of her snatch as I licked her, pleasing her. She placed her hand on my head and pushed my face closer to her pussy. I concentrated on her clit, making circles around it with my tongue. I could hear her begin to breath heavier and I knew any second she would clamp her thighs onto my head. Sure enough, her legs slammed into my head, holding me in place as I continued to lick her. Eventually, her orgasm subsided and she released me and I came up for air.

She looked at me and said "Now, slide your cock into me. Give it to me."

Without hesitation, I pushed my cock into her waiting pussy to the hilt. Mistress leaned her head back and moaned. I started to slowly move my hips, pumping my cock into her. I knew I was not going to last long, so I went slow to try and draw it out.

"That's it. Just like that. God, your cock is hard."

I had a pretty good view of my cock sliding into her and the combination of that visual and the fact I'd not cum in over a month spelled trouble for me.

"I don't think I can last much longer, Mistress," I said, trying to concentrate and control my orgasm.

She leaned up and kissed me lightly. "This is for you. Cum in me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

That was all it took and I felt the orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I pumped one more time into and held it there as I dumped my seed deep inside her.

When I'd caught my breath, Mistress leaned back on the couch and said "You know what to do, slave."

I pulled my deflating cock from her pussy, leaned down began cleaning my cum from her pussy. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could to make sure I got it all. The taste of her pussy mixed with my cum and the shear depravity of it all had me hard again in no time.

"Did you like that, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. I know you enjoy the taste of cum. I can tell, too, because your cock is hard again."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, would you like to cum again, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Follow me, then," and she got up and headed for the bedroom. I followed like her little puppy that I had become.

Mistress took off her clothes and put her harness on. The vibrating black cock was in the holder and she turned it on to high speed. She had me lay down on the bed on my back, my knees pulled up to my chest. Mistress applied lube to her cock and stuck it straight into me. Mistress fucked me hard and fast, pushing my knees into my chest as she did so. She fucked me hard and fast, causing sweat to bead on her forehead. The little extension of the dildo that was inside her pussy must have been working it's magic because she came within minutes of entering me.

She leaned off me and told me to lay on the floor on my back. Then she had me bring my legs back over my head in a vertical position.

"Spread your legs," she told me as she moved in closer to me. She grabbed one of my legs and held me still while she used her other hand to aim her cock at my asshole. When she'd got the tip into me, she leaned forward, causing me to curve my hips toward my head. She kept pushing until my cock was pointing directly at my face. Then she started to "Jackhammer" her cock into me as she stroked my cock.

I could feel her cock vibrating inside me as she slid it in and out of me, using the full length. She continued to stroke my cock, carefully aiming it at my face.

"Do you like this, slave?"

"Yes, mistress," I panted, the orgasm building deep inside me. I watched as she fucked me and stroked my cock. What an incredible view!

"Are you going to cum, slave?" she asked.

"I'm getting close, Mistress. Yes."

She kept fucking me, her hips slapping into mine, as she stroked me. Soon, there was no stopping it.

"Oh, God! Here it comes!" I shouted.

"Open your mouth, slave. Cum in your mouth," she commanded.

She stopped fucking me but continued to stroke my cock, trying to aim it at my open mouth. As I felt my cock start to spasm, I closed my eyes and let it wash over me. The first shot landed squarely on my left eye. Mistress aimed a little lower and the following two shots of cum went directly into my mouth and the remainder landed on my nose, chin and cheeks.

When I'd finally stopped, I scooped the blob of cum from my eye and licked it off my fingers. Mistress held out her hand and I licked that clean for her. Mistress released me and slipped out of me as I lowered myself to the floor. I knew my duty, so I wiped the remainder of cum of my face and licked my fingers.

"How was that?" Mistress asked.

"Wow. Just...wow." I laid on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

Mistress allowed me to sleep in the bed with her that night, which was a rare treat.

The following morning was Saturday. I made Mistress her breakfast and as she was eating, she outlined the plan for today.

"Miranda and I are going shopping at noon. You will go over to her house and help her slave clean their house. You would also do well to talk some sense into him. She's having a hard time with him."

"What is he doing wrong, Mistress?"

"Well, he talks back to her, tells her no, he masturbates when he thinks that she's not looking, that sort of thing."

"Yes, Mistress. I will talk to him."

"Let him know that a Mistress would rather reward good behavior rather than punish bad behavior."

"Yes, Mistress, I will."

As I drove over to Miranda's house, Mistress reminded me:

"Remember that you're still a slave, even though you're not in our apartment. You may not wear clothes and you must address her as 'Mistress Miranda.'"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And keep your phone near you. I'll be texting you throughout the day to check up on you."

We pulled into the driveway at Miranda's house and got out. Her husband answered the door and said Miranda was in the kitchen. I noticed that he was naked, so I stripped and folded my clothes by the door.

Mistress hugged and kissed Miranda as they said hello. It was much more than a peck on the cheek in the form of hello, so I still suspected that there was something going on there.

"You two," Miranda said," are to get this house clean while we're gone. We'll be gone a few hours unless we're having fun, then it will be longer. When we get back, you'd better be done."

With that, the turned to leave. Mistress kissed my cheek as she passed and reminded me to keep my phone nearby.

Once they left, I turned to the man and extended my hand. "Chris," I said.

He looked at me and shook my hand. "Phil. I, um, guess we've never actually been introduced."

I laughed. "Not so much, no. "

The awkwardness of the situation was sublime. Two naked men shaking hands, learning each other's names only after they'd fucked. What a world we live in.

Phil laughed and said "Normally, I'd put my clothes on at this point, but I think Miranda has cameras somewhere. I think that's how she catches me."

"Right," I said. "That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear that."

"Well, we'd better get started. You start in the downstairs bathroom and I'll start in the kitchen. We'll do the upstairs together."

We set to work and in no time, we had the entire downstairs spotless. Windows, mirrors, floors, the works. We went upstairs together and into the master bedroom. Up until this point, we hadn't really talked much, but since we were in the same room now, we made some small talk as we cleaned. I was standing in the shower, cleaning the glass door when I heard my phone bing.

Mistress: Has he asked you for a blowjob yet?

I read it twice to make sure I had it correct. What the hell?

Me:?

Mistress: Yes or no. Has he asked you to suck his cock yet?

Me: No

Mistress: Ha! I bet he does.

Me: I hope not.

Mistress: Oh, come on. The poor guy hasn't had one in over a month. Be a good friend.

I put my phone down and set back to work. We chatted a while longer and the subject of being a slave came up.

"So, you've never been punished?" Phil asked.

"No, I've tried very hard to avoid that," I said.

"Lucky you," he said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, Miranda was away so I came up here and decided to jerk off really quick. She won't let me fuck her anymore, so I've been pretty horny. And, like I said, I think she has cameras someplace and she came back all of a sudden and caught me. To make matters worse, I had underwear and a tshirt on. She was really pissed."

"What did she do?" I asked as I stopped cleaning.

"She tied me up to the hobby horse in the basement, paddled me for a while, then fucked me with the biggest dildo I ever saw."

"Wow," I said.

"Yea," he said. "It sucked. I can't believe she caught me. That's why I think she has cameras all over the house. I haven't' found them yet, though. Now, I'm not allowed to cum at all! I'm about ready to burst."

My phone binged.

Mistress: Well?

Me: Well, what?

Mistress: Has he asked you for a blow job yet?

Me: Not yet.

Mistress: You should offer, then.

Me:?

Mistress: You should offer to blow him.

Me: Seriously?

Mistress: Hell yes!

"So, you haven't had an orgasm since...well, the last time I saw you?" I asked.

"No, and it's killing me. Being naked all day. I swear she puts porn on the tv when I'm cleaning just to toy with me," Phil said. He was leaning up against the vanity. It looked like his cock was starting to get hard as we talked. I was leaning against the shower across from him. I had my phone in my hand and it binged again.

Mistress: Miranda says it's OK if you blow him.

Fuck.

"Plus she is constantly making me hard. She'll walk up to me, kiss my neck, lick my nipples, rub the back of her hand across my cock, that sort of thing. Then, when I'm fully hard, she'll laugh and walk away. It's driving me crazy."

He was definitely getting an erection now.

"See?" he said. "See? Just talking about it and I'm getting hard."

"I can see that," I said. My phone binged again.

Mistress: I want you to suck his cock. Will you do that for me, slave?

Double fuck. I looked at Phil. His cock was fully hard now. He was looking down at the floor, obviously depressed. Fuck it. Might as well get some karma on my side. I texted Mistress back.

Me: yes, Mistress

"I'm sorry it's so rough for you, Phil. I don't have any of those problems with my Mistress," I said as I walked over toward him. My phone binged again.

Mistress: Use your phone to take a selfie of his cock in your mouth and send it to me.

Me: Yes, Mistress.

Mistress: When he cums, you are to let him spray it on your face. Then take a picture and send that to me, too.

Me: Yes, Mistress.

I walked over right in front of him. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

He looked up at me and I slowly lowered myself to my knees. I reached up and took his cock in my hand and put my phone down in front of me.

"My Mistress asked me to do this, by the way. This was not my idea," I said.

Then I leaned in and kissed the head of his cock. I closed my eyes and then licked the head as I stroked the base of his cock. I opened my mouth and let him in, slowly. If the poor bastard can't get any from his wife anymore, I might as well let him enjoy it. I slowly sucked on his cock and let it slide into my mouth while I held it with my hand. My other hand reached up and I toyed with his balls. I pulled back slowly, sucking as hard as I could. I opened my eyes and could see he was watching me. For some reason, this turned me on and I felt my own cock getting hard. I let his cock pop out of my mouth, then ran my lips up and down the underside of his shaft a few times.

I released his cock and I reached down and picked up my phone. I got to the screen where the camera was. "What are you doing?" he asked me, looking down at me.

"Mistress wants a few pictures of this," I told him. I held the phone out, put his cock back in my mouth, looked directly into the camera, and took a few pictures. I leaned back again and picked the best one and sent it to her.

"Wow," he said. "You're pretty freaky."

I looked up at him and smiled and put the phone back down. "Lucky for you," I said and took his cock back in my hand. Then I licked the length of him and took one of his balls into my mouth. I softly sucked it while I stroked him. I let it fall from my mouth, then rubbed my lips along his shaft to the head again. I ran my tongue around his cock head a few times, and then allowed him to slide into my mouth again. I concentrated on just sucking the head while I stroked him. I knew I was doing something right when I felt his hips start to move. I looked up at him again and could tell he was getting close.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and said "Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Oh, God," he said. I kept stroking harder and when back to sucking his cock head.

I felt his cock twitch in my hand and I quickly pulled my mouth off and aimed his cock at my face with my mouth open. I watched as I jerked him and his cock exploded onto my face. I quickly closed my eyes and cum sprayed into my mouth and all over my face as I continued to stroke him. When I'd gotten the last of it out, I swallowed what was in my mouth, opened my eyes, and squeezed the base of his cock. i drew my hand toward the tip to get the last drops out. I licked it off the head of his cock.

I could feel his semen all over my face. It was very warm and thick. "That's a lot of cum," I said.

Then I sat back on my knees, picked up my phone and took another selfie, sending it to Mistress.

I stood up and used a towel to wipe myself off. I heard my phone bing.

Mistress: I knew you'd do it!

Me: Yes, Mistress. You told me to.

Phil was still leaning against the vanity. "Thanks, man. I needed that."

I laughed and said "No problem. Glad you enjoyed it." My cock was still painfully hard.

My phone binged again.

Mistress: Is your cock hard?

Me: Yes Mistress

Mistress: Miranda says he won't return the favor. She says she'll make him wish she would have when she gets home.

Me: Yes, Mistress.

I went back to work, my cock slowly deflating. Phil's phone rang.

"Yes, Mistress," he said. "Yes, but...yes...well, no, but...yes, Mistress...Yes, Mistress" and he hung up.

"They're on their way here now. We'd better hurry. I'm already in trouble."

We quickly finished the bathroom and the master bedroom and headed back downstairs. When we got there, the girls entered. My Mistress was smiling like the cat that caught the mouse. Miranda, on the other hand, was not.

"Get dressed, slave," Mistress told me. "We have to go."

When we were driving home, Mistress said "Well, I can tell you one thing: you do not want to be that guy right now. "

"Is he in a lot of trouble, Mistress?" I asked.

"Oh, yea. Big time," she said. "But, I can also tell you this: You're going to like being YOU tonight, I promise. Let's get some dinner and then head home."

We ate at the restaurant where we met the first night and had a great time just talking. When we got home, I stripped as usual and Mistress headed into the bedroom. I put the left overs in the refrigerator and poured Mistress a glass of wine. I put it on the nightstand for her and told her it was there. She was in the bathroom with the door closed.

12