Joanie's Journal of Exhibition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Nothing else happen while in the store, but another cute boy offered to take my groceries to my car for me. Of course I accepted. As we approached the car I remembered I needed to rearrange my trunk to make some space for my groceries. I knew then that another boy would be seeing my ass when I bent over to arrange the trunk. As we walked, I suddenly had the urge to unbutton some buttons at the top of my dress. I unbuttoned four while I walked and notice the boy looking at me through the corner of his eyes; I was now unbuttoned to just above my belly button. I opened the trunk and bent over like nothing out of the ordinary. I hear a sudden intake of air behind me and I knew he had just seen my ass. I looked down and also noticed I could see my breast as I bent over. I could also feel a breeze blowing on my pussy. By the coolness of the breeze, I knew my pussy was getting wet again. The boy kept glancing at my open dress as he loaded the groceries for me. And then as he watched, after he had finished loading my bags, I slowly unbuttoned the rest of the dress. When finished, I spread apart my dress showing him everything and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't have any extra cash for a tip. I hope this will do." All he said was, "Oh Yea, Beautiful!"

I turned and walked to my car door with my dress still open. I got in my car smiling and headed home. But before I got out of the parking lot, I had my fingers in my pussy. Today was the first time I had ever actually masturbated as I drove, I played with it and tickled it before but never out and out masturbated to orgasm and I don't think it will be my last! Just two lights from the store, a big red semi-truck pulled up beside me on my right. I just happened to look over and saw the guy looking right down at me. My dress was wide open, he was looking my tits and pussy while I was busily fingering myself. I had a strong orgasm as he watched. It was intense! The next thing I remember was hearing his horn blow. I then noticed where I was and that all the traffic was moving except me. I quickly got my head on straight and got rolling and as I passed the big red truck again, he tooted his horn again and I waved to him, I made it the rest of the way home all right, even managing to button up a few buttons as I drove.

I can't wait to tell Adam what I did today!

I still had my little dress on when Adam and Tom arrived. Adam asked why I was dressed. I told him to come and sit down in the kitchen as I told him and Tom a story. I had Tom sit on the floor like the first stock boy and started telling them my story and showing them what I did. Adam laughed and said Tom's eyes got as big as silver dollars when I reached up over him. I told him the boy's eyes got big too. I then demonstrated my bending over to get the charcoal. Tom said he got a very good look at my ass and pussy when I did that. I then showed them what I did to the boy who loaded my groceries. And then sat in a chair pretending it was my car and showed them what I did for the truck driver. By this time I noticed both guys had big hard-ons in their pants. I dropped my dress, grabbed a towel and told both of them to meet me at the pool when they finished cleaning the fish. Both guys showed up 15 minutes later, naked but without their towels, those dummies!

I wrapped my legs around Adam and kissed him as soon as he got into the pool and I felt him enter me. A few seconds later, I felt another dick against my ass as Tom hugged me from behind. It felt good so I said nothing. I was being made a sandwich and I like it. Moments later I felt Tom sliding up and down the crack of my ass as Adam was going in and out of me. I all of the sudden wanted Tom inside me too. I whispered to Adam, "Honey, after you cum inside me. Can I have Tom take your place inside me?"

He said, "I was hoping you would want do that for me honey. I've never told you but my biggest fantasy is watching you have sex with another man as I watch. So have fun tonight honey."

I then told Tom, "Hey, Tom. Stop what you are doing. I don't want you to waste that load in the pool. I want you in my pussy as soon as Adam dumps his load inside me." Less than a minute later, I felt Adam's cock erupting inside me and as soon as he pulled out, I turned around and wrapped my legs around Tom and guiding him inside of me as Adam hugged me from behind telling me that he loved me. I came as he told me that. It was hard to explain the feeling I was having. My husband was holding me, telling me he loved me, as I was fucking another man, and only the second man to ever be inside of me.

Adam and Tom are watching TV resting as I put this down in my journal. Tom is staying the night. I've already had sex with both again. I had sex with each one as the other watched. Adam said next time they planning on me sucking one as the other fucks me. I am looking forward to that. I wonder if before Tom leaves tomorrow if one of them will take me in the ass as the other takes my pussy. That is another of my fantasies.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well they did it this morning but not how I expected. Adam asked me privately if I would consider letting them fuck me in the ass. I told him I had been thinking about asking him to try it there since the day he put his finger in there and I would be willing to let him take my ass cherry if he used this. I reached in my bedside dressed and pulled out a tube of KY jell. He smiled and said he would love to take my cherry. He then called Tom into the bedroom and told him to watch him take my ass cherry. He lubed up my asshole real good and pushed in one and then two fingers and then lubed up his dick. It went in slow but it did finally get all the way in. It felt weird and I felt full but it wasn't that bad. After a couple minutes of getting accustomed to it he began to slowly fuck my ass. I was just beginning to enjoy it when he came and but I wasn't ready to cum yet. Then he told Tom to lube up and get to work on my ass. He was happy to jump in and I was happy he did. I wanted more cock in my ass. When he came, I did too.

An hour or so later after a bath and breakfast, I told them was ready for more but that this time, I wanted one in my ass and one in my pussy and at the same time! I had to suck on both of them to get them hard but eventually I was able to get what I wanted, I was DP'd. Two more fantasies fulfilled.

Tom went home and Adam and I talked and cuddled the rest of the day.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Nothing unusual or kinky has happen lately. Just the normal stuff for me now, like going shopping with nothing but dress on. I don't always get to flash someone but that's alright. I've also stopped wearing bras along with no panties to work on Fridays now too. Maybe I'm taking this causal Friday dress thing too far but no one has yet to complain. Before I go home though, an extra button seems to come undone somehow. My blouse is now unbuttoned to just below my breast. A lot of cleavage and a little side boob is all you can see but the men at work sure seem to notice. Who know, maybe next week, another button my 'accidentally' come unbuttoned, that would be terrible wouldn't it?

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Valerie and Danny came home last night and she dropped by early and found me making coffee naked. I looked up at my backdoor and there she was just walking up to my door. Of course I opened it up and invited her in. She was wearing just a large sarong wrapped around her. I told her I liked her dress. She said, "What, this old thing. There's nothing to this thing." She proceeded to reach behind her neck and untie it. It looked like it was just a large scarf she had wrapped around her and tied two corners behind her neck. Other than that, she was naked. I told her it looked comfortable and she it was very comfortable and lightweight too. I now wanted to find me one.

She said that her and her husband were planning on going down to their favorite nudist resort for the weekend and wanted to know if we had any plans for the weekend. If not they wanted to know if we wanted to join them. The room they had booked had two large beds in it so it would cost us nothing.

I told her that it sounded great to me because Adam and I had talked about visiting one to check them out but never got around to doing it. I said we had no plans that I knew about but I need to ask Adam. I picked up the house phone and touched intercom. The other phone was in the computer room where I knew Adam was. He was probably looking at porn again. I told him I needed him in the kitchen ASAP and hung up. He rushed into the kitchen sporting an erection. He stopped cold when he seen Valerie sitting there. She smiled and said, "Oh, I love seeing a man with and erection." Then she looks at me, "Can I help you with that?"

I said, "Sure be my guest." Then I looked at Adam, "Honey, get over here and let Valerie suck you off." He walked over while giving me the strangest look. And while Valerie sucked him off, I told him as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening, about Valerie's offer to take us to a nudist resort for the weekend if he didn't have any other plans I would like to go. He shook his head as he said he had no plans so I told Valerie that as soon as she finished sucking him off, she could go tell Danny we would be pleased to go with them.

It was strange but erotically entertaining watching another woman as she sucked on my man's dick right in front of me, but a couple minutes later I watched Adam's face tighten up and heard him groan as he came in Valerie's mouth. She stood up wiping her mouth and said, "That was some good cum. It has been quite some time since I swallowed the cum of such a young fellow." She turned and started for the door and stopped, "Oh, by the way. All you need to bring is your personal items and something to wear there and on the way back. We will take our car if it is alright and we will leave as soon as you two can get over there.

I looked at Adam and said, "OK stud, let's grab a few thing and go." I grabbed a small travel bag and put in our toothbrushes, some tooth paste, deodorant, and a little make-up for me, our cell-phones and a small digital camera. I slipped on my little white sundress I wore to the grocery store a couple weeks ago. I might get to have some fun wearing this dress somewhere. I was slipping on a pair of sandals as Adam came from the bedroom in a simple t-shirt and cargo shorts and flip-flops. I asked if he had his wallet and he said he did, so off we went.

A couple hours later we arrived at the ****** Club, one of the resorts I had been looking at. Danny flashed some card to the security person and she let us through. Almost immediately I saw a man and a woman jogging along a trail beside the road completely nude but for their running shoes. Danny drove back to what looked like a motel inside the resort. He parked his car and said to come on in. Inside a woman in a sheer black top, with no bra and very short red skirt met us at the check-in counter. Danny talked to her as I checked out the views from the lobby. I could see a pool with 15 to 20 nude people around it and a snack bar next to it where a few people also nude sitting in the shade and drinking beers and soft drinks. Danny came up to me and said our room was ready so I followed him to the room as I continued to check the place out.

Valerie had removed her dress and Danny had pulled off his shirt before we got to the room. I stripped off my dress and hung it in a closet once in the room. As soon as Danny was naked he asked if we were ready for a tour of the resort. I told him I was more than ready to enjoy my nudity outside where I knew I could safely get away with it. All of us roamed around the property for the next hour or so as naked as we could get and it felt so natural being naked with others walking around naked too. I already loved this place and when Danny said that the mobile home trailers we walked were occupied by year round residents. He said most of the people were retired people who lived here all the time.

"Wow," I thought, "Imagine living here and being able to walk around naked outside whenever I wanted to and not having to worry about the neighbors calling the cops. That would be the life!"

We then stopped back by the room and grabbed some large towels furnished by the resort and headed for the pool. The water felt fantastic after our walk in the sun. We then went to the snack bar and got something cold to drink and sit out of the hot sun for a while. A couple hours later, we went back to the room and showered and put some clothes back on for a trip to Tampa.

Danny took us to a nice restaurant and then to a gentleman's club he called it and I found out it was amateur night. Valerie said she was going to get on stage and strip just for the fun of it plus she got to keep all the money men gave her and wanted to know if I would be willing to give it a try. I had never thought about stripping for a crowd of men before but the thought of getting money for something I enjoyed doing just enhanced the idea so I told her I would be willing to give it a try. So Valerie and I signed up as did three other women. I got to go last which I appreciated because I had no idea how thing went out there on stage. They even furnished me with some stripper clothes, which I liked! And Valerie gave me a few pointers on taking them off in a sexy way. I watched the girls ahead of me and apparently I was the only first timer there that night. Valerie made about 20 dollars it looked like and then it was my turn. The announcer gave the crowd my name and told them to be nice to me because I was a first time virgin on stage. I only had three minutes to flaunt my stuff and remembered Valerie telling me not to go too fast and to try and keep my bottoms on until I only had about a minute left. I could see Adam and Danny at the edge of the stage as I went out. I was more nervous than I thought I might be but then again, I have never stripped my clothes off for a hundred horny men before. The music was loud and the lights were blinding as I started my dancing but the excitement of what I was doing pushed me on. It only seemed like seconds before I had my top off and shaking my tits at everybody, and then I barely heard the one minute warning though the music and I still had my bottoms on. I slid them down my legs a little and then got on my back to remove them. While on my back, I spread my legs wide as possible and reached down and rubbed my pussy some, I found it very wet! I got on my knees and rubbed it a little more than brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on them. The noise was almost deafening and then the music stopped. I picked up my money and there was a fifty dollar bill in front of Danny. I was asked to remain on stage as the other girls came back out. Valerie was the only one still naked. I actually won the thing and was given $200.00 plus the handful of cash I was still gripping in my hand which I found out later was another $140.00.

I put my dress back on only buttoning three or four buttons just to hold it together. Once in the car, Adam unbuttoned me and removed it. I sat on it as to not get Danny's car messy because Adam was fingering my very wet pussy before we even got out of the parking lot. I just remained naked for the ride to the nudist resort. Once at the room, Adam and I wanted to go to the pool; Valerie reminded us that sex in the pool was not allowed. If we needed to fuck we need to do it in the room and that they would leave us alone if we wanted. I told her, "No way the two of you need to leave if we have sex, I was hoping you could watch us have sex. I mean, only one other person has ever just watched us have sex and I got a kick out of it and would kind of like for it to happen again to see if I still enjoy being watched."

Valerie then said, "I sure would and I think Danny would enjoy watching you two have sex too but then I'm sure I will be worked up by the time you're done and then I would want you two to watch us because I know I like being watched."

Well, that's exactly what happen, they watched us fuck and we watched them. After all were done we showered and we still not ready for bed. Then out of the blue, Valerie asked me if I would mind if she sucked Adam off again. She said he tasted so good this morning, she had to know if that was just a fluke or if he tasted that good all the time. I told her that as far as I knew he tasted about the same all the time but that she had my permission to suck him off again while I watched. Valerie got up and came over and knelt between Adam's legs as I got up and sat next to Danny to watch the show. Before long, I noticed Danny's hand slowly stroking his dick and it was getting quite large. I was torn between watching my husband getting a blow-job and Danny slowly stroking his large cock which I found myself now wanting to touch and play with. I couldn't help but play with my pussy too.

After Valerie had swallowed Adam's load, she noticed I was intensely watching Danny stroke himself while I played with my pussy. Valerie then said, "Go ahead dear, play with it. I can see you want to and I'm sure Danny would love for you to bring him off too." I looked at Adam and he told me to go ahead and have fun.

I dropped on the floor in front of Danny and took him into my hands. It was so much bigger than Adam's. Besides being longer, it was also thicker around. I could barely get my fingers around it. I kissed the head of it and then opened my mouth. I slowly took as much of it into my mouth as I could and still I barely got half of it in my mouth. But I still loved how big it felt in there and I didn't stop or give in until Danny erupted in my mouth. He shot so much cum in my mouth I couldn't swallow it fast enough and felt it leaking out the corners of my mouth.

Soon after that we all decided it was time to turn in and as soon as the lights went out, Adam's hand found its way to my pussy and mine found his dick and I was surprised it was growing in my hand so soon again. I turned over on my side away from him and backed up to him. His now hard dick quickly found its way into my wet pussy. Adam gave a few slow strokes and then stopped. His breathing regular and steady. He had gone to sleep inside me. I wanted him to finish but we all had a long day and I couldn't blame him for being exhausted because I was to. I soon fell asleep too with him still inside me.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee and quite conversation. Valerie and Danny were sitting on the couch looking at us. They told me good morning and said coffee was ready. I told them I would get some as soon as I peed. After going to the bathroom to pee and wash my face, I got my coffee and then looked for a place to sit. Danny said I could sit on the bed or sir in his lap if I preferred. I looked at his lap and then at Valerie. She said, "Go ahead and sit in his lap dear, it has been a long time since he's had a young women sit on his lap naked." I giggled and careful got in his lap.

I had been sitting there a few minutes when Danny asked me to get up a second so he could readjust himself because his dick was getting painful in its position. I had felt him getting hard under me and I was enjoying it but I still lifted up a bit so he could rearrange himself. When I sat back down, he repositioned me a bit too. When he placed me back down, I could feel him against my pussy so I looked down between my legs and could now see his hard-on sticking up between my legs. It looked like I was the one with a dick now. I giggled and told Valerie it looked like I now had a dick. I then reached down to play with 'my dick' as Valerie laughed. Adam asked what was so funny and Valerie told him that I now had a dick. That woke him up and he said, "What did you say?" She told him to get up and come over and look at the dick between my legs. He walked over and said, "Joanie, don't you ever get that thing close to me." That broke us all up.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers