All Comments on 'Joann & Her Perfect Ass'

by Radiojones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awsome

This was great. I'll be looking for more from this author.

LovelymaleLovelymalealmost 14 years ago
Ass Lover

Great Job, I would also love to fuck such a great ass. And also a nice description of the event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My JoAnn

:-) I happen to have a similar story...except my JoAnn (also her real name) is Asian. Very pretty, long black hair, nice ass, a little small on the tits ...but has such a great sex appeal. I've always had a thing for her. My time came when she got drunk at our office party and I volunteered to drive her home. I had all kinds of things going on in my head that as I pulled out of the parking lot, I didn't see the speeding car on my left and I had to make a sharp turn. She fell on my lap.. I checked her out to make sure she was ok... she was still out cold. I started caressing her long black hair and my dick started getting hard. A few minutes later, she came to and asked where we were. I said' you passed out... and I'm driving you home." She said " Oh fuck, I drank too fast on an empty stomach, that's why" . I said "yeah you did ". A little bit later, she fell on my lap again. When we got to her condo,I got her keys out of her purse, and carried her inside. I laid her down on her couch and sat down. I looked at her beautiful body just laying there and my head was spinning. This is my chance... I got down on my knees, ran my fingers through her hair then to her breasts. Started kissing her. A few moments later, she came to and asked me what I was doing, and I said "kissing you." She didn't resist so I kept going. I took that as a cue. I slowly undressed her and started licking her pussy. It was so good. She started moaning ... then she whispered ' that's so good.. come on fuck me,...fuck me now !!! And so I did... We fucked for a good hour or so ... She's such a great fuck !!! When we got done, she asked..."did you like it?" I said...'I've been wanting to fuck you for the longest time...you're the best fuck ever". She responded..."Liar...you can't tell anybody about this... my boyfriend will kill me! " So I said "...I agree...My wife will kill me, too.!!!" It's kinda hard to look at her now without thinking about that great fuck we that night. Somehow we've managed to keep a low profile and still enjoy a great fuck whenever we get a chance...Usually when we have to finish projects for delivery, we stay in the office until everyone leaves...then we go to the backroom where the server is...and fuck !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous