All Comments on 'Joanna: The Pickup Artist Ch. 01'

by MagnificoGiganticus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting and enjoyable

I enjoy Mature stories where cougars go on the prowl for younger men. I like how Joanna "plays with her food". I definitely would like a second Chapter to get to some more intense sex.

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesabout 15 years ago
Liked it

No, loved it. Plenty of room here for another chapter or two. You have got inside the mind of both of them. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love mature stories

Please do continue, I love that kind of story.

jeffrey214jeffrey214about 15 years ago
please continue!

so wonderful for the mature lady to take the young man home and treat him so lovingly. he needs more of her wise and mature maternal guidance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I'm still hoping for some new of that. Any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is, again, earth shaking

Loved it and love your writing style, imagination, and true feeling of what is happening. You need to make this at least 6 more chapters. You will make a lot of males and females very horny and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg

Now if she would give me a spanking before I got to lick her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More more more! Love it.

phobosukphobosukalmost 5 years ago
Perfect!

At least 5/5!

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
I love the manipulation

Is like to read more about this style manipulation, specifically learning how to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagnificoGiganticus@MagnificoGiganticus
UPDATE JULY 2019: My long absence from writing erotica may finally be coming to an end. Writer's block and a heavy work load had conspired against me, but things are better now. I hope to upload 2 new stories by Xmas! I try to answer every fan/e-mail I get in a timely manner...