Joanna's Contribution Ch. 02

Story Info
An adjunct story to Matt becomes Mattie (in Transgender)
3.9k words
4.39
16.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

I wondered what Duncan wanted to chat about. I didn't think it was about rejecting me to continue with my 'training.' Overall, I had really enjoyed the previous night and was thoroughly revelling exploring this wonderfully perverted side of me.

I climbed off the bed, these white panties still on me, and took the pottie and peed for Duncan. "Ok, Yuwannā, you can remove the panties for the moment; I want you to go and clean up including your enema, do your hair and put on some light make-up. I have put some Arabic perfume out for you. Then come and see me for what you are to wear this afternoon.

I went and showered and did all that was requested of me. The perfume was an intense mix of jasmine, saffron with water lilies and hints of frankincense and orange blossom.

Into the bedroom and Duncan had laid out what I was to wear, a new medium Abaya with some ornate gold stitching woven around its base and on the arms and for lingerie, a white Agent Provocateur Cendrillon ¼ cup bra that pushed my breasts up so my nipples would be open. It was lacy underneath and around the breast support and then two straps came up and joined the main strap with a ribbon positioned. With it was a matching deep style suspender is styled the same embroidery with smooth elastic detailing and a sensual satin bow. It was open at the back with its design that arched around my bottom down to the back garter straps. On the bed were also the matching panties; these were briefs in the same soft lacy fabric but at the back only the lower third supported each of my bottom globes; the rest of the brief consisting of three straps either side running up over each cheek to join at the top.

I put on the bra, then the suspender belt and took the tan stockings out of their Wolford packet and rolled those onto my legs and clipped them home. Just as I was to put on the panties, Duncan appeared.

"God, your breasts look good in that bra, it's the way it pushed up your nipples. Sensuous"

He tweaked them,

"I wish you would reconsider having them pierced. They would look and feel fantastic for you. But more about that at lunch perhaps?"

I smiled at him and thanked him for the wonderful sexy outfit.

"Dildo time first, Yuwannā." He took two large dildos and with no lubricant pushed them home into me, letting me swallow them inside. He then laced up my pussy rings with a little white ribbon, leaving my butt plug dildo still out. I went to put the sexy white Cendrillon panties on.

"Not those, Yuwannā, they are for this evening. You won't be back until later, so I will pack a small bag of things for you. Here you are; I want you to wear these now."

He gave me the panties that had been my outer hood during our sex together.

"I have a small test for you this afternoon but I am sure you will pass with flying colours. More over lunch."

I put on these simple white full bikini panties, noting that they were fairly well stained already. I said nothing.

"Now put on your black slipper shoes."

I did that and Duncan came across and attached my thigh and ankle cuffs over my stockings, and then my wrist ones. He produced a wide steel neck collar and padlocked that home on me. And then he pulled out a lot of Middle Eastern jewellery, two heavy waist chains, two Adara necklaces each with a pendant, long earrings and plenty of bangles for my wrists and ankles.

"I would like you to wear one more thing, Yuwannā, and it is an Arabic silver ring, silver heading off diseases and bad fortune. It is an expression of my affection for you. You will see it is a wide band and it has an engraving in Arabic, "Yuwannā, Duncan's cock slave" engraved on it."

"I will be honoured to wear it, Master."

He slipped it onto my right index finger as that is the most important ring finger known in Arabic as the al shahid. The left wedding finger represents love as well so that wasn't totally appropriate. Deep affection, yes, was growing in me but not love.

He helped me into my Abaya and I straightened myself.

"You are not wearing your Burqa this afternoon, but I do want you well veiled with my idea of a veil to hide your face and collar."

The first thing that Duncan took was the heavily-stained white panties that I had inhaled as I took his cock not that long ago. He slipped them over me and used small clips to tighten them at the back of my neck and under my chin. He then put a white skull cap bonnet over my hair and then helped me put on the black Hijab followed by the matching Niqab. He pulled the veil across so just my made-up eyes stared out from under through the three to four inch gap; the white of the panties looked as if it was an integral part of the veil. Here I was completely anonymous under the black of my veiling and just about to step outside taking in the intimate love and toilet scent of a young woman I was to shortly meet.

We stepped outside Duncan's house and started walking. I was not leashed and carried a small bag and Duncan took the overnight bag I used. We retrieved his car and drove over to the Jericho area of Oxford and to the Brasserie Blanc in Walton Street. He had borrowed the car parking space of a friend for parking up and we again walked the short distance to the restaurant. It was most odd to be walking around pantied like this and I mentally filed it for Mattie.

We were shown a quiet table and Duncan said I could unveil and to discreetly remove the panties as I took of my head and face wear.

We ordered and then Duncan started; I shall paraphrase the discussion but it ran on the lines of the following.

"Yuwannā, let me say a few things up front and don't blush too much. You are intelligent, sexy, obedient, open minded, loyal, and emotionally balanced and you strive for success. You take my orders without questioning and you are very trustworthy. I also think that you enjoy being in your hood and it enables you to really focus on what is at hand. I am impressed by the way you can exclude everything else from your busy life and focus on nothing but sex when with me, be it me and my cock, the dildos in you, bondage whatever. You do see sex without the normal emotional levels of most women and that gives you a huge advantage."

I smiled and Duncan continued,

"You have a wonderfully stable relationship with your two girlfriends and I am not ever going to come in the way of that. You are successful in your career and you are a super person. You are very stable and what I will say in a minute this is a big, big plus."

"When you came to me, and thank you Louise, I think that you had three main objectives in your mind; firstly to bring a balance in your marriage between the women in your life and the need for a man as you are truly bi; secondly to experience good sized cocks in you and thirdly, more importantly, to stretch your experiences and limits as you are highly sexed and you were coming off several years of non-release or discovery. You are domme at home but also needed to understand if you are submissive on the basis of experiencing what it means to be sub so you can better dominate them."

He looked at me quizzically,

"However, I am thinking that you may have made a discovery, that you are indeed submissive. Am I right, don't answer that for a sec? My own take on it is that you almost have a split personality, a need to be successful and a need to be dominant in that and your love for Mattie and Louise is built on that; there's nothing wrong with that at all and everything that you have and evolved into on that front. What I offer is a route to that sub experimental side of you, your creativity and your womanhood as a female. You enjoy all that it offers and you wonder how far you can go."

Duncan took a sip of wine that had arrived,

"You know where I am coming from and what interests me and, Yuwannā, I do appreciate how you have responded to me as I have never had a woman like you so responsive, so eager to learn and a willingness to try anything. What are your feelings now and have things changed?"

I looked at Duncan.

"Well yes and no, Master. I am indeed very, shall I say the wrong word, comfortable in my sub role and didn't really I had such a strong submissive side. I don't want Mattie and Louise to know that completely though they are already aware that occasionally I will show it. I do enjoy being submissive and, yes, I guess I do have a split personality as you put it. I think it also may be relief to my decision making capacity in work and home life too."

I continued, Duncan sipped more wine,

"I revel in being sub to you and I have been more than surprised how I have enjoyed it and I have shocked myself at the pain I can take. I do get a buzz from seeing myself marked after your beatings, like looking at my body after last night and today's additions. And that spit roasting last night, that was wonderful. Even though last night's whipping was sore and that one into my pussy, combined with your flaying of my tits and mons this morning was agony, I got a big creamy buzz from it though."

"There are a couple of things more, first I am very open, no pun meant, to your suggestions of how we take things forward from here. I will say upfront, I thoroughly enjoyed serving James last night and the sex with you has been brilliant, that session this morning was very erotic to me as it played off my feminity and in looking to pleasing you and your cock. As you know, that orgasm was one of my really special deep mind-blowing ones."

One more sip of wine and the starters arrived,

"In summary, Master, I am at your disposition to any man that you choose for me. As long as you screen them for their sanity and health, and of course, their fetishes, I am willing to offer myself to your complete domination under the original terms we agreed on. I do not care if you bring me your friends or you make money for us, from cameras, videos or by setting me up as an escort."

That I knew was a big commitment to Duncan and I would have to take care positioning this to my two girls. I took my first bite; it was, by the way, delicious.

"I know that I have to communicate somehow this to Mattie and Louise. They have been aware of most things we have done and the objectives of why. I wouldn't mention the transactional side but rather that it is all for my experimenting and learning my own limits and that it will not impact on the relationship. They know that and I think accept it, but of course, continual reassurance from me and also from you, is essential in getting the time and space to serve you in this."

"Agree" and we ate our starters. As we had our plates cleared, Duncan responded,

"What you said, Yuwannā, is so right and I certainly do note what you said. If you are willing, I am willing to venture with you deeper into exploring all of this."

"I am, this is a strong commitment and I think proofed how I can separate work and home from here, totally, so all I think about is sex, cock, you pleasure and my pleasure."

"Well, I will put it this way, a highly successful, intelligent and well educated, obedient and submissive, fetish-driven woman could be a wonderful high class escort. Especially when she is pretty, sophisticated and a very young lower 40's with some of the, I will say, older men I know. They prefer such women to the 20 something because of that experience offer and also the 'brain connection.' They too offer experienced sex and fetish play."

"You know that you could make some serious money that would pay for all our equipment, clothing for you and far more. I know that you say this is in part for your enjoyment and limits, and you would certainly have that, but if you ever needed the cash in the future, you would be well trained for the role of being a very high class professional escort."

I smiled and laughed, we had another sip of the wine, "Possibly true, continue, oh by the way, what age are we talking about"

"Well, on the latter probably 40 to 70 with the main age spread being 50 to 65. I can think of some folk in London who would be very pleased to meet with you and for which we would already see significant fees. I can also think that if this is a success and you enjoy this and maybe another session after that for training you further, I could set you up with one hell of a deal."

The main course arrived and we tried that and again tucked into it, enjoying the Burgundy too. Eventually I said, "You left that last one hanging out, give me a clue."

"Yuwannā, I know someone high up in the nobility in the Emirates and they would revel in you and I know that you would enjoy them and the whole experience of being in such surroundings. Furthermore, they have a huge business spread and I could engineer that a contract or contracts of significance come your way as to their UK communications, so we could arrange a relatively long trip out there, say five to ten days, under the guise of business. I can vouch for them and there would be no danger, after all they couldn't risk the scandal, could they?"

"Mmmmm, I could be tempted."

"You would live as an Arab woman in one of their palaces and you would be in with the other wives and attendants, or I will be blunt, the harem. You would really get to know about the culture and the way sex is perceived so you would be more than cosseted as you offer a side of sex they do not like that much, so they would be relieved that someone is taking the burden off their husband and others. I know a Gulf Air 1st class stewardess who did this and, if you like, I could give you her number if you want a reference and to hear about her experiences."

"No, not necessary, and I think part of the fun could be the excitement of the new." I said I trust you in your choice and preparations and I do. So what is needed?"

"Well, let's get down the line to that as you aren't ready yet; you are well advanced."

"What do you have in mind to what I need?"

"Yuwannā, I think there are six main things. These are to continue on with the cock and kegel training to become an even better cock slut. You are really getting there but I want you to take even larger if you can. You have had over 8 without any major cervix discomfort and we need to see if you can go larger and, on girth, there are some out there over 3 inches in diameter, whereas I am just over 2.8. As you may be realising it is girth that counts, not length; most women can't even take what you can in length and, as you know, anything more than nine starts to cause problems for the woman especially if the man pounds the cervix. By the way, I also want you to be able to take a fist into you.

Secondly, I want you to experience real chastity from now on so as to make you even more mine and build up your sexual frustration and discipline between sessions and also up your orgasms. You know all about this but we need to get you a Neosteel harness soonest.

Thirdly, I presume that you tan pretty well given your colourings. I would suggest take regular tanning from now on as you will be even more realistic if you are darker skinned."

At this point our plates were removed and Duncan ordered coffees.

"Now where we? Ah, Number four; this is a delicate one, Yuwannā. How can I put it? I'll be direct. Do you know that you can be equally dominant at home if you are even a bit more feminine? I'm not saying to stop wearing pyjamas, male-style clothing and underwear but rather to consider wearing your hair longer and to have French nails as these feminine style traits will help your future in selling you to men. It doesn't weaken you as a dominant person with Mattie and Louise, you know, as all this is a strong mind game."

"Perhaps not, I take your point and, yes, I could work on all of this for you if I am taking this path into deeper submission to you."

"Well, perhaps could I then be even more direct. I know that you have been thinking about breast reduction but your clients may prefer you as you are; you aren't huge and you aren't small and your shape is really nice for a man. You offer nice bouncy breasts and nipples for the man who likes a fuller cup but at the same time, you can flatten out for 'the man who likes a boyish look.' And while I am it, I would love you to consider having them with D rings if you don't have them reduced. The rings would bring your nipples and breasts even more into play with bondage and you could even use them on Mattie and Louise to chain them onto you to stimulate you and make them subservient to you just by your nipples."

I sipped on my coffee.

"Mmmm that is true and yes, I have been thinking about this, but I haven't given thought about tit and nipple play with the girls using my rings as control points. I know that you do want more feminity from me and that I think is fine and, yes, I think, I will do it (all) for you as it does take me closer to the real thing and shouldn't affect the other two. As to dress and lingerie, that is only a cosmetic thing and, to some extent, part of my split personality as you call it. When would you suggest the piercing to be done?"

"I would suggest get to going on the chastity and then one Saturday soon we could schedule it between out-of-house sessions, as you need some time to get the basic healing over and strengthen. I would want you to be fully ready for the Emirates, assuming they say 'agree' and that you come through, but that will be some time."

"Anything else, Master?"

"Yes, one more, and that is giving you fetish exposure. There are a number of areas we have to see you are comfortable with as you may run into these in the future. Let me question you?"

I nodded.

"What about baby play and simulating a school girl. It is however unlikely given you aren't twenty!" "Not my scene, but it's just a role play."

"Watersports, we haven't done that but you may have to accept or give?" "Well I give to Mattie and Louise and I have accepted in the past at Uni."

"Male pee?" "Yes, male pee. No problem."

"What about toilet play including periods?" "Well I have given but I need to be tested on taking poop, yes." "Well, it does tend to be a female thing with males perhaps watching. Do you or would you take menstrual fluids?" "I think I would."

"Caging?" "In theory no problem, and you have had me in that net!"

"Medical Play?" "Well certainly some of it, I have no objections to probes, speculums, ratchet wires etc., electric I am more wary on. And I do like vacuum pumping when you have done it."

"Public Exposure, though that probably will be low down the list and I guess there are others?"

"Oh, pony plays and dog plays?" "Well Master, I guess being harnessed up like them is just role play, being taken by them, well I would now say possibly given their cocks and my Master's or client's wishes, whereas four months ago I would have said no."

"Yuwannā, I have no interest, it would be a client thing so it's down our list."

"Ok then, I agree."

Duncan smiled and drunk some more coffee.

"Now, for this afternoon and tonight, Yuwannā. "We are going to head over to Swindon and see some friends of mine. They are a Lebanese woman, Soha, and her two daughters, Mariam and Leyla; they are into make-up and salon activities and will get you ready for this evening. You are going to a party with them, which I will join at some point as I will leave you with them. This party is one of our fetish get togethers and everybody has been screened, so health wise, you need not worry. However, Yuwannā, you are going to be one of the inductees on offer to the others tonight and you may have to take a very large number of cocks into you tonight in all your orifices."

I think that I was open mouthed.

"By the end of the evening, you will be soaking in cum; it will be over your body, in your hair, your face and mouth and completely filled up below. There will be no respite once it starts." I want to see just see how much you can take and yes, you will not even know who is fucking you; it will be like a gang rape. You will be just a sex toy to the party, a live cum doll."

12