Joanna's Contribution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked on and Duncan went to look at settle the bill.

"We need to be going now, so back on with your special Hijab and Niqab. I'll help you fix the clips of the panties; by the way they are from one of the daughters. The ones last night came from Soha who is in her late 50s. All three women are devoted lesbians by the way so you may well be taken by them this afternoon. I want to see if you can handle women on the same transactional basis as you can handle us men and as a submissive."

I put on the sweet pungent panties again and Duncan quickly clipped it home. We were, thank goodness, in a quite corner of the restaurant. I then put on the veil and we headed out. As we got to the car, Duncan said, "Yuwannā, nothing to be said now; contemplate your forthcoming female pussy assault and then what you will face tonight. You should certainly think and focus on that you will be probably taking over twenty decent cocks in you."

12