Joanna's Contribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visits to him have been about every ten days but there have also been a number of short sessions with me visiting him after work. These sessions were in many ways harder as he would be more dominant and harsh with me. I have now realised why he has gone for these as it links very much to the 'client' plays of his.

I think it was on the fourth visit that he introduced a spandex hood to me. This I keep with me if I have to go up to him on return from work. I liked the sensation and he then introduced other hoods, some blindfolded, some with gags and then latex and leather. The latex and masks I was already familiar with as to my plays with Louise so I have passed his breath control sessions with flying colours. His main hood came as a three month present and I love being in that. This I have to wear as standard uniform with him unless otherwise instructed. It is very comfortable to wear and leaves me in my own little world and apart, from being a reminder of my status with Duncan, it does increase my awareness of what I am experiencing. Louise loves being hooded and I am slowly upping Mattie in this direction.

From the hood, he then started me on his Middle Eastern training. The principle of this is that I must offer my body totally to my partner and accept what they wish to do to me, without any question. The whole objective of the sex coming down to my total acceptance, worship and orgasm around my partner's cock, or if a woman, her strap. Any orgasm in foreplay was only secondary to this veneration and surrender.

When this phase of training started, he has since had me made-up and dressed to, from and in his house as a Middle Eastern woman. Underneath, I may be wearing nothing other than heels, or be exquisitely presented in lovely feminine lingerie, or be in latex. Nobody knows, except Duncan and his guests as, over my lingerie, I usually wear an Abaya, or a Middle Eastern long floor length and long sleeved dress and, outside his house, the Burqa or a veil. Plus, subject to his requirements of course, my hood, the default with which in going out, though, is to be enclosed. This means that I am totally encapsulated in my own world to reflect on my position and what is to come or has passed. I guess it is a form of sexual meditation that I practice, as I have to expunge any other thoughts about work or family when I am present.

As Mattie has written, he enjoys my piercings and uses this in his chain play, frequently to hold me open for whatever he chooses to insert in me. My piercing session with the girls took place just before the 'commitment' from me to accept this play. Part of his recent plays in being under his total control has now extended to starting to fist me for my pleasure and in using the TENS system vibrators; these are evil and very erotic, I find.

His latest activity is in my chastity and he is gradually upping the time I spend in a very secure belt. Soon I will be spending a week at a time in it. The purpose of this is four-fold:

Firstly, I am completely deprived of direct vaginal sex (soon it will be anal as well) when not with him and in the Neosteel. This certainly focuses the mind and reminds me of his offerings to me and that he is ultimately in sexual control of me. This does not mean that Mattie and Louise are deprived of loving me; we just have to be more creative and build lesbian plays around it when I am wearing the belt. (And they too now have belts to add to our plays so we do have an enormous amount of fun; the belts are very adaptable to accessories as well).

Secondly, it builds a degree of frustration in me that I can't have sex as I wish, as before meeting him. Therefore when released from it, I get particularly intense orgasms as I have been thinking about the acts of release and also to let myself really go when I am out of the belt, as I will be shortly deprived again. This applies to not only Duncan and his friends but with Mattie and Louise as well. When I am out of the belt, it really focuses our love making and penetrative sex.

Thirdly, Duncan has also acquired the matching accessories such as ankle and wrist cuffs, thigh cuffs and a collar all made in the same high quality stainless steel and neoprene, and with heavy duty locks. There are various D rings off these accessories as well as of the wait band and crotch plates and he can use, and does use, them in bondage on me.

Fourthly, he invariably has a dildo in me the whole time; this is as so as to push my vaginal walls apart and loosen me up to take larger cocks. His last acrylic cock in me was a 15 cm by 5 cm diameter being of German origin, which I believe is a tad under 6 inches and just over 2 in diameter. Being snug in my home, it does continually remind me of his cock and it is a funny feeling living with a hard large cock in you. But in growing use to it, my vagina is being continually trained to accept and be open to accept them at any time. I still have to try and exercise my kegels though.

Part 3.

It was late in the fourth month of my training that I turned up at Duncan's for a long weekend session of three nights. The children had gone off on a Scouts camping weekend and I had suggested that Louise and Mattie head off for their own love in to a nice inn hotel on the South Coast. They helped me prepare, the usual enema, waxing, dark make up emphasising my eyes, and then into some exquisite Marie Jo lingerie and stockings that Duncan had couriered over to the girls, along with a medium sized plug and chrome dildo that they inserted into me before lacing up my pussy rings and pulling the black panties up over my hips. He had sent over a dark blue Camille balconnet bra that had a lovely finish entirely in the colour Nori which was a racy blue semi-transparent material. This see through material provided the base for embroidery in Oriental, blue-green hues with golden yellow accents to brighten the overall design.

There was also a matching suspender belt and Italian brief panties that clearly showed my naked mons and pussy outline. They then helped me on with my black sandal high heels my plain traditional Abaya and Mattie helped me into my hood and laced it, before padlocking the pink leather collar that provided the base to the hood. Over this went one my heavy cotton blue Burqa. Louise attached a long blue leash to the front of my collar and led me out to the back seat of the car where I sat as they loaded their cases and kit up, as well as a bag for me.

It was about 7pm when we drove into Oxford to the west side and Louise parked the car near the Dragon School; this meant a nigh on 300 yard walk to Duncan's house. Mattie helped me out of the car and Louise took my leash and we set off down the street, getting odd stares from at least five people. I was pleased when the door opened and Duncan was there to greet us.

The girls having left me, said their goodbyes and kisses, and safely on their way, Duncan removed my Burqa and leash and then turned to me and suggested having some food and wine that he had prepared for us so that I well nourished before we started.

Having supped and cleaned up, he took various gold necklaces and bangles and put them onto me and then went to attach thigh, ankle and wrist cuffs onto me. He also replaced my studs with long Arabic style ear-rings. Finally, he clipped on my leash and led me upstairs to his 'playroom', which was situated adjacent to his bedroom. In the middle of the room was a large St Andrews Cross, his gym horse and the ominous chain and hooks hanging off the 'I' beam and its roller mechanism that traversed the room. He unclipped the leash.

"Do you need to pee and or poop, Yuwannā; I have your pottie here?"

"No Master."

"Ok then. You are to be on display tonight for the first time. See the cameras up there and on the tripods over here, all your activities will be filmed and edited for a DVD that I will have sold, and we have you on a limited subscribers feed tonight into the Middle East. As is normal, you will be in your hood so no-one will be able to pick up on your true identity. However, it may prove to be an excellent way to market you as being available to rent from me, for those candidates who pass my minimum standards."

I nodded in acceptance.

The cameras went on to their red lights; it was 8pm, midnight in the Emirates. Duncan left me standing there and then requested that I slowly remove my Abaya to reveal my wonderful lingerie and bondage items.

"You look magnificent tonight, my Yuwannā; I like your presentation and your hand-maidens have done well preparing you for me. However, you have fallen at the first hurdle. When I opened the door to welcome you home tonight, you did not drop to your knees and offer me your mouth for my pleasure. You spent time saying goodbye to your hand-maidens."

I knew what this meant and I was ordered over the gym horse where Duncan fitted my cuffs to the legs. He pulled down my panties and yes, I had to take my first punishment of the day, a paddling from his paddle, the size of a table tennis bat with holes in it. And with no screaming and the dildo and plug still in place.

From this and already feeling sore, I was led across to the St Andrews Cross and anchored into position. Before doing so, I had to remove my panties and bra and he blindfolded and gagged me with a ball gag. He left me there for some twenty minutes, no doubt to film close up on my body. I then felt his fingers on my pussy playing with my rings and sensed the pull as my pussy lips were tugged at; however, the lacing in them prevented me from being opened completely up. Clips went onto my nipples as well sending their now familiar shooting pains into my breasts and onto my brain.

I sensed Duncan move behind me and then felt the crack of a hip right across my left bottom cheek and immediately repeated on my right. The yelp made me bite on my gag and I could feel the phallic invaders push against me. Blows came down stinging me sharply rather than the diffuse pain of the paddle. He came around to my front and I felt him masturbating my clit with the tip of his whip or crop and then in came three short sharp blows across my mons, no doubt leaving their temporary mark. These blows nearly made me cum there and then as my pussy dildo bounced inside me.

I was left to contemplate on my punishment.

I heard footsteps back into the room and Duncan came across and removed my clamps only to replace them with nipple tubes as I felt the suction and engorgement of my nipples as they swell into the limited glass tube. This put a wonderful warm pressure sensation into my breasts.

I suddenly felt this shock across my clit; it was Duncan now with his Hitachi electric wand. The pleasure surged into me as he played over my clit and along my labia but unable to penetrate it because of my sealed labial lips and even my anal channel was full. Duncan brought me to a small climax but then quickly backed off. I seriously wanted his cock now to have a proper orgasm against and I didn't give a 'monkeys' if the Mayor of Riyadh or the Sheik of Fujairah was watching the feed.

Having been on the Cross for some hour, Duncan undid my clips and then went to undo my pussy lacing and slowly, for the camera, removed my crusted toy friends. With my gag removed, the pussy one was offered to me to clean and I slowly ran my tongue around it, savouring my own cum.

I was then released from the Cross and led across the room by the collar leash, still blindfolded. Duncan roughly seized my wrists and bound them together. I then felt him snap my arms above my head and my wrist rope was hooked onto the chain from the beam. I felt him attaching chains to my ankle cuffs and the next thing I was slowly raised into the air to the point I was forced onto tiptoe.

"Time for some large cock training, Yuwannā"

I presumed that he had some dildo apparatus rigged up underneath me. I felt this trolley pushed between my legs and I could sense the tip of a dildo against my pussy. I pushed down on it but couldn't spear it.

"Use your body and push down, Yuwannā," he ordered me. But just as I felt I could get to the tip of it, he pulled me up onto even a higher standing on my toes. This was very uncomfortable and a huge tease. I could sense this big dildo there but couldn't enjoy it. I tried and tried and Duncan used a riding crop on my behind and across my breasts to get me to try and extend my body downwards. The pain surges urging me on to press down and take this obviously large dildo between my legs, wanting to find its home. I knew I was soaking wet with anticipation and already my head was buzzing with a build towards a massive orgasm.

Duncan held me there for some ten minutes squirming away, occasionally whipping me and vocally cajoling me to try and sate myself. I was trying every which way I could to take this and confirm to myself my need to be a cock slut.

Duncan moved away from the side of me and even though I felt I was right on the edge of my toenails, I could feel the dildo enter my pussy channel, pushing at the gate to heaven. God, it was large and realistic. Slowly, very slowly it entered me and what Duncan was doing was raising the table to meet and for the dildo to enter me. Inch by inch this monster dick entered my sopping cunt; my cunt just wanting to swallow it up.

It was nicely in and probably about the depth of Mattie in me when I realised. This wasn't a dildo, it was real. It was all male but then it wasn't Duncan. I felt his thighs brush against me for the first time. At this point Duncan released the tension on my chain and I literally skewered myself down onto this cock, it filling me up more than I had ever been filled before. I felt he was drilling through my womb.

Duncan reapplied the pressure somewhat and by applying it and releasing it allowed me to fuck this new man in me, a man I never had seen.

I came and I came hard, my body shaking as my cream spurted out of me, from deep inside me. And then the cock washed me; I felt him tense on me and explode deep into my womb. This sent me over the top and I just blew my brains, screaming into the gag, and collapsing forwards.

For ten minutes, I don't remember the rest as I was gone and in total seventh heaven. Duncan let the tension off the chain but I was still suspended and I just sat on this monster penis, relishing it being inside me, expressing my appreciation by little spasms and squeezes of my pussy walls around my new found friend.

Having come down that little bit, but still on a big high, Duncan climbed onto the bench and I felt him offering his cock to my mouth. I greedily took him in and quickly all the way to the back of my mouth. He face fucked me hard and soon he was exploding himself into my mouth, his now familiar taste of sperm hitting me and expecting me to take it all in to me. Whoever it was beneath me took my still cupped breasts into his hands and started to pump away inside me. Before it had been me fucking him, now he was fucking me. I didn't last long and very quickly I had two men's sperm inside my body, the first time it had ever happened in my life.

This wasn't going to be the last time either.

12