Joanna's Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Eventually two girls had to pull her away but her suction was so strong it made me feel that my cock was a rubber band until suddenly she released me.

There were lots of 'wows!' and 'Oh My God's

When done my cock felt really numb but still stiff hard. Now I really wanted a good stiff hard fuck and wondered if Joanne would keep her promise about sixty-nine which hopeful would lead to fucking the ass off her. Because that is all I wanted right now, I resolved to get into her skirt and up her quinny by hook or by crook.

Angela who had been the first to suck asked if she could have seconds but Joanne insisted it was time to give me afters, and anyway she confessed watching all the girls sucking me mad her very horny that she would just have to have me.

That was fine with me and loosening my handcuffs and my cock ring she meant business and like a good'un' she kept her promise and we indulged the fineries of mutual sucking, but not alone, some of the girls wanted to stay and look, whilst others had each disappeared into the WC and I guess finished themselves off. The remainder seemed to content to masturbate as they watched us. All those ripe moist quinny's were getting the full treatment and it was a joy to see them as I took the occasional breather from inside and between Joanne's' legs. She smothered me so sweetly swaying from side to side as she both massaged me and sucks me too. I began to feel the urge coming and told her so.

"Then we shan't lose it Paul, come, now is the time to really show me your led. Let me have it boy and no mistake"

She planted herself headlong on the settee and opened wide to let me in deep and full as the girls looked and sighed! Her fuck was just as good as her sucking, she was a girl who certainly took everything, her move was wonderful and indulging and I wanted to fuck her ass just as much as her quinny, and she let me, she planted herself on all fours, pushed her ass up to full extent for my pleasure and as I let myself go fully and fucked her deep I heard the little sounds she made - and heard the girls screaming too.

It was a magnificent to just finish the job, my cock well worked and well sucked now which made the ultimate fuck all the much better and wonderful..

Okay, Joanna had taken me for a ride. When I was thinking she wanted to make something of a serious relationship - not simply a sex party.

But it had its bonus's and we would be indulging in lots more parties, that were the name of the game in in turn I would fuck each girl too.

But then, after a short pause, the best sucker was chosen at my discretion. I particular like Angel. She was so nice and sweet and had a gorgeous touch when she balled me so wonderfully as she gave me the most impelling suck of them all. It was her wanted and when she took off those delightful red frilled panties she was sight to behold, equine all gleaming and sparkling for me, I fucked her deep and she told me quietly could she have my telephone number, that she had no partner or boy friend and would certainly love me to be hers. He fuck was warm and tight and somehow she seemed very compatible and right for me, both physically and emotionally.

Lucky me!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers
12