All Comments on 'Joan's Baby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Now this one

is a no good woman to be sure. Congrats Bob, you made her a conniving bitch. Good story. I wonder in real life how many schnucks are paying a million bucks or more to raise some other man's bastard.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Now this one

is a no good woman to be sure. Congrats Bob, you made her a conniving bitch. Good story. I wonder in real life how many schnucks are paying a million bucks or more to raise some other man's bastard.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
good story

It is good to hear that some women are still committed to love and family. Raising a child is a serious business and deserves serious, dedicated people. Nice to know parents like these still exist.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

good story bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Here's hoping something happens

so that Donny catches his cheating wife with her boyfriend and leaves her and whoever's son. Grandma can pay for raising the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

You have posted a lot of lousy stories and this one may be the worst of all. If not it is in the top 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is

a no commenty story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hey,

I enjoyed it!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
:You go girl!

She's got it all now.

Your writing is as good as always and the story lines are always refreshing.

Haven’t seen a bad ass get everyone wound up and pissed story for a while. I hope your readers are not getting jaded.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hey Peggy Girl - Go Toooo Your Room

Roberts story trend for awhile has been more for the masses so leave him be - don't stir him up.

More people can enjoy his abilities and imagination when he is based a bit more in lifelike reality.

Yea bobie - nice work - Thanks with high Regard (for stories with some degree of consequence)

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

This is a very interesting story. It just goes to show that a woman can be fucked by any man and get pregnant, even if it ain't her hubby. And an infertile man can be married to a woman that has another man's kid(s), with the infertile guy not knowing the difference. Our society should be more open to accept this scenario, and since it is not is probably one of the main reasons why we have such other deviant behavior such as gangs, rape, and other violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I liked it.

I mean, hell, this is just entertainment! I was entertained, ergo I'm happy!

There is still the delayed fuse of her ex finding out about whose baby it's not. She should factor that into her decisions/machinations.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dna of the baby

Who was the donny or harry?

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What A Fucking Skank

Very unsatisfying story. The only REAL solution is that she should have divorced the stupid husband as soon as she discovered he was in the program. She did NO ONE any favors having a child who's dad was never going to be a real "Daddy" as well as probably not his biological "FATHER". He DID NOT WANT CHILDREN.

And believe me, one and all, that child WILL discover the truth, sooner or later. The Truth Will ALWAYS Come Out. Always.And as for that limp-dick, Harry, all he wanted was a shot at a slut's hot sloppy pussy. And let's not talk about Disease. It's almost a surety that the so-called "round-heeled bitch" would, in real life contract some nasty STD, and infect the baby as well.

The fact is that this kid's gonna get fucked, too, but not in a way he could ever appreciate. Not like his nasty mom could. His putative father is practically a saint here. He just had two monogamous(relatively!) relationships. But his wife!! Six males in a Motel 66??? Whatdafuck?? They all deserve a bullet, cuz they all took home whatever the stupid bitch transferred to THEM!!

"Reality Sucks!". Words to live by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Rose by another name

Once a slut, always a slut. Donny needs to run.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
O K Read.

Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
just another old whore story

Donny should be castrated and her pussy should be sewed close.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
a whore

who thinks a cock is the same as love and a family. when her pussy gets old and the cocks get old too she is up shit creek, where cheating fucking whore need to be. once JPB wrote a good slut wife, i hate her and she is not even real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This didn't work.

I think Donny asked for and got a DNA test. When he was proved to not be the Father, he took everything in the divorce, moved away and she never heard from him again. She sued the guys involved, found out who the Father really was and is getting child support from him. She's still single because what she did to Donny came out at the Divorce hearing and no one wanted to have anything to do with the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does Donny not know Harry or any of the other guys?

It seems to me that he would have heard through the grapevine that his wife was a slut. Guys being guys, they like to talk. Someone, somewhere would have certainly let the cat out of the bag and told someone, who told someone else and Donny would know it wasn't his kid and that she had been hanging horns on him. I wonder if Donny had the divorce re-opened, asked for 1/2 the house and sued the men for being the Father. Court orders a DNA test, the real Father is found and made to pay child support, Donny's name is removed from the birth certificate and he goes on his happy, happy way glad to finally know the truth. Needs another chapter Bob.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
JUST WONDERING

I'm just wondering if you are a cuckold yourself. Or if you are just a wanna be cuckold. I mean so far any story I have read of yours are about wimp assed men that seem to always put up with their wives screwing around on them. Like I said I'm just wondering.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago

Oh just so you know, I've given this story 3 stars. Only because of the writing and the fact that as a story it wasn't too bad.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Everybody got what they were looking for here...

Not feeling the least bit sorry for Donny, 'cause, let's face it: he's an asshole, and therefore deserved all the backstabbing, unknown or otherwise, that he got.

Not feeling much sympathy, though, for Joan, 'cause she's a child. Pretty much every single one of her actions and reactions came from a place of extreme immaturity. I know that JPB mostly wrote his female characters as if they're nymphos stuck in their pre-teens, and this one is a prime example of it.

Actually, no one is really likable in this story (BTW, I know this is a JPB trope, but, seriously... why are his male characters always quite ready to pull trains on sluts? I personally do not know anyone that are so willing to share pussy with every single friend they have... must be a Bob thing.) But I still gonna give it a 4*, 'cause, ultimately, I do feel that Johann had a right to get back at Donny somehow... even though what she chose to do ultimately cheaped her.

In any case, for once, I don't feel sorry for anyone after reading a JPB tale. Always a plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No way

Let the dirty who're have a thousand kids from a thousand men. The only humiliation job didn't heap on husband is the black basketball team which did her after each game!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Entertaining and original

5* in my humble opinion

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No one

Worth caring about in this garbage pile.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
By all means, don't talk to one another

He doesn't want to be a dad. She wants to be a mom. He enters a contraceptive study and she becomes a round heal slut. Why not sit down a talk about it rather than all of the lying and sneaking around. Stupid people! Good story.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Really entertaining

I loved it 5* worth.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Damn that was a steaming pile, even by LW standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tkh . . .2110 - Your right, good story with stupid people. Sadly real life is as bad or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better option was to just not invite Mom for holidays and hang up the phone when she started up. But then there would have been no story, so there's that.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Donny was a so-so daddy and she couldn't trust him. Harry was stepping up to the plate and she was happy with him. Not a tough desicion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might be your worst slut story , but not sure .

That's steep competition

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harry knows what she did to her first husband and nonetheless wants to be her second? Oh well, you can't fix stupid...

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Very cleaver, nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That poor kid is going to grow up in a truly fucked up home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Did JPB die and his wife take over his account? What a piece of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...