Joan's Story

Story Info
Part 3 of The Dirty Old Man saga.
8.6k words
4.63
18.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's Story

Author's note: This is part 3 of The Dirty Old Man stories. It's from Joan's POV. It deals with how she has become dependent on the Andrews. This is a fantasy and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely accidental. Every character that has sex in this story is well over the age of 18. I do suggest you read the "Dirty Old Man" first then "An Open Marriage" second because they will fill in a lot of holes. This story happens three years after "An Open Marriage". I had originally posted this entire story but decided that was a bit much. So here it is broken up for easy reading. I hope someone likes this story. I write as a hobby. If you have issues with my writing, please do more than say it's bad. It seems like that's the only kind of comments I ever get even though my ratings are above average for most of my stories. Don't comment "This sucks." This type of comment is usually given by Mr. or Ms. Anonymous. That's why I have blocked ole Anonymous. Give me some ideas to improve; some specifics please.

Prologue - June 2018.

Hi. My name is Joan Bellamy. I was born on Feb 28, 1947. My parents were very good parents. They were very liberal but not quite hippies. They had no bodily issues so I grew up knowing all about the male and female human bodies and what they did with each other. I even saw my parents having sex a few times although they didn't know it at the time. My mother gave me a great sex talk. She even showed me how to masturbate and I had my first orgasm soon afterward. I had a great childhood. My parents went camping a lot and we spent a lot of vacations at various tourist traps around the country. We even spent some time in nudist camps. I played kickball in the nude with other boys and girls who were also nude. I even played doctor with them when it got dark. It was a really fun, educational time.

I grew up in a small town in Ohio. I met my husband in high school. Yes, we were high school sweethearts. I lost my virginity to him on the fourth date which happened to be the school's homecoming. It hurt at first but I had my first orgasm with a male that night too. We went to college together and both got bachelor degrees. We fucked the hell out of each other all through college and even did some swinging. But just a little bit. Ed was jealous so it didn't last.

We both were hired by the same company and spent 34 years working for that same company. I don't know what caused us to drift apart. Maybe it was being together so long but I'm not sure. I've known other couples that lasted a lot longer. My boyfriend with benefits now, John Andrews, was married for nearly 50 years before his first wife passed away, so it can be done.

Anyway, Ed and I got divorced. I decided I didn't want to work at the same place as him so I started looking elsewhere. I found a position in Seattle. That's how I ended up here in the Northwest. I worked for twenty more years and then retired. I'm on Social Security and I also have a small annuity from my 401K which took a beating in 2008. My best friend, Vanessa and I have been best friends for nearly fifteen years. We lived next door to each other for ten years.

I dated sporadically which was a problem sexually because I've always been sexually adventurous and horny. My ex and I use to fuck the hell out of each other. We did everything possible between a male and female. I learned anal sex very early in my married life. I've kind of become addicted to it. I've been told I'm very good at oral sex too. I taught myself to deep-throat early on.

Now I'm divorced, 71 and as fit as I've ever been. I'm a natural blonde but now I need help keeping it blonde. I'm 5' 8", 130lbs and I'm very happy with my body. Thanks mainly to John Andrews, I go to the gym three times a week now and I think I've never looked better. I've been told by several people that I look to be in my early 40s. When I first met John, he and my best friend forever Vanessa were dating. John apparently has always been fit. He's the only man over 60 I know that has a six pack. Of course, he didn't always have that but he did used to have just a flat stomach. Back then, I had a spare tire around my waist. I can wear a string bikini now and nobody gets grossed out. I actually get looks from much younger men now although, unfortunately, they never ask me out. I look good in anything now including my birthday suit and I owe it to John for getting me off my ass. Vanessa has also been going to the gym with us too for the past couple of years and she is looking really good and toned too.

I'm an admitted bisexual and I've been attracted to Vanessa sexual for many years now. Actually, pretty much since we became friends. I've been in love with her for years. We probably know more about each other than any married couple know about each other. John talked Vanessa into an open marriage and I was their first threesome. That's when Vanessa and I began to have sex. That threesome is engraved into my mind and not just for the sex with Vanessa. That's when I first had sex with her soon to be husband and found out just how much I really enjoyed sex with a man, well, with that man anyway.

John is a magician when it comes to getting women to cum and cum hard. He's also very unselfish when it comes to sex. He wants the woman with him to cum many times before he does. Sometimes he even decides he doesn't want to cum, which is very strange to me. He's trained several women to have anal sex starting with my best friend and including my other best friend Maria. We all really enjoy it now. I must admit that his method is so much better than the way I did it which was to grin and bear it. He does it with butt plugs of increasing size. So much easier and very little pain.

This is the story of the first years in what I call the "SEX" house.

Our lovely Sue is now a registered nurse and she has a good job at a geriatric hospital. She's making $45,000 per year. Sue came to me and told me she's planning on buying a house and she has found one she really likes. I couldn't believe what she asked me next. She said she wants me, Maria and the Andrews to all move in with her. She told me the house had four huge Master bedroom suites and I would have one of those. She said she thinks $200 a month rent and 1/5 of the other bills is fair. Since I'm paying almost $100 more than that a month for rent now on a fairly small one bedroom apartment in the seniors income based apartments, I think that's great. She tells me all about it and it sounds super and if it includes John and Vanessa, I'm in! She tells me not to tell John and Vanessa yet. She'll approach them tomorrow.

Tacoma, Wa - June 20th, You're Moving?

John, Vanessa and I are watching TV and Sue comes out of her bedroom and sits down next to Vanessa, "Guys, I've been looking for months but now I've found a house to buy."

John says "You're moving out?"

She says "Well, yes but I want you two, Joan and Maria to move with me. I've already talked with Joan and she loves the idea." She looks at me and I smile. "I've also asked Maria to move in with me in particular, in the same bedroom. I've come to really love and care a great deal for her." She kneels down in front of us. "I've also come to really enjoy the BDSM sessions we occasionally have so I want to ask you both if you would officially be my Doms as well as Maria's. I don't want quite as much as Maria does but I really love the bondage orgies we have. I also love the name paddle and I love to get spanked by both of you." Vanessa and John both look a little shocked.

"The house I've found is wonderful. It's northeast of Seattle in a rural area about an hour from here. The closest town is Duvall. It has five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Four of the bedrooms are just like Master suites. It has 4500 square feet plus a huge, full unfinished basement. It costs $600,000. I'm going to put 60% down and finance the rest. I want you all to come see it. John, the basement has pretty high ceilings. It's got enough room for us to put in a real dungeon and still have quite a bit of room left over for a party room."

Sue has a new powder blue Lexus that's paid for and she still has over $600,000 in the bank. She sold her house for $90,000 about 4 years ago. She's gone through a lot of that $90K but still has the original first prize money she won in the Powerball plus nearly four years of interest, which truthfully is not all that much. She hasn't needed to spend much in the past 3 years since she's been living rent free with the Andrews. The most she's spent was for the car and the nursing college tuition and books. She did spend about $2400 per year the last 4 years for her share of the food with John and Vanessa.

Sue has invited Maria over and when she arrives, all five of us pile into the car and go to look at the house she's found. It's a bit of a ride from our apartment building. It's a beautiful house though. The five bedrooms and five baths give us a lot of room. It actually has a sixth bedroom but it is currently set up as a media/computer room and I have no idea if that will change or not. All the bedrooms except the fifth are good sized. My guess is 15' X 15'. These four bedrooms are all Master bedrooms with full bathrooms and walk-in closets. The bathrooms have both tubs and large showers. The bathrooms are about 10' X 10'. Wow!

The house has an unfinished basement which has what looks like nine foot ceilings, a porch almost all of the way around it and has a 3 car garage with plenty of other parking. It's also got a beautiful backyard with a good sized swimming pool w/pool house plus a nice patio for entertaining outside. The house and yard are surrounded by plenty of trees. The nearest neighbor is probably a half mile away so we could easily swim in the nude if we wanted. It's a beautiful rural home about forty minutes out of Seattle basically in the middle of the woods on about 2 acres of land. The main problem is both Sue and Maria are going to have a good commute. Sue's will be about forty-five minutes or so but Maria's will be almost an hour. She says she should be able to move closer. She's looking into it. Sue says she doesn't mind the commute with the Lexus. She really enjoys driving it and most of the way is rural.

Sue told everyone that I agreed to pay $200 rent plus 1/5 of the grocery bill and 1/5 the utility bills. Since Maria is sleeping with Sue, Sue was going to have her pay nothing but Maria wouldn't have that. They agreed that Maria will pay $100 plus 1/5 of the other bills. Sue says because the Andrews let her stay rent free in their apartment that they don't have to pay anything in rent. John and Vanessa both disagree and tell her they will pay the same as Joan plus 2/5 of the other bills. Sue doesn't want to accept that but they insisted. Vanessa tells me later that they still be saving a lot of money every month. They were already putting a substantial sum away each month. She says they've got more money in the bank now than they've ever had. She told me that's the reason they've started taking more trips. They both like to travel and have the money. For myself, I don't have a lot in the bank, only about $10,000 but I'm managing to put $100 in the bank every month. The move to this house should save me another $100 too or maybe even more. My money in the bank will bury me so I can't spare much.

Sue and Maria are the only ones working. Maria makes about $35,000. I'm on Social Security but not doing badly because both my ex-husband and I worked for over forty years. I'm getting part of my ex-husband's Social Security. I also have a small annuity which came from my 401K. I'm getting about $26,000 per year total. The Andrews are collecting Social Security and I know John has a couple of pension checks he gets. That's why they are doing so well.

John tells Sue that he'll take care of the lawn and the flower garden because he loves doing that. Vanessa and I both say we will help with the outside because we love it too. We're going to have to buy some tools and a lawn mower because living in an apartment you don't need those things. John tells Sue that he might even put in a vegetable garden since he had one in Illinois and loved working in it. Sue smiles. I may help him with that too. I'd love to have a garden. The house has great landscaping, a beautiful flower garden and plenty of space for a vegetable garden.

We are all thrilled about moving in together. Maria is just giddy about it. She says she is in love with Sue too and can't wait to move in with us all. She kneels in front of John and says "Just think Master, I can be your sub a lot more once we move in the same house. I'm going to come everyday and ask you to put your name on the butt." John doesn't look all pleased with that idea. I don't think he wants to be a Dom all the time. Once a month is probably enough for him. I know right now it's enough for me. I've really been getting more and more into it though when we do have our sessions. I love a good ass beating. It gets me really hot and horny. And John can really fuck the hell out of you.

Vanessa and John begin to talk. I wonder what about, probably Maria. Sue notices and walks over to them and so do I, being a nosy bitch.

Sue says, "Problem, guys?"

John says "Well, honey, Maria seems to think we are going to be playing BDSM nearly everyday when we move in. I don't want that at all, in fact I hate that idea. Once a month is more than enough for me and for Vanessa. I didn't really want to do it in the first place; I just did it to help Maria. I sure don't want to be walking around in my Dom costume and carrying a riding crop all the time."

"Oh, John, I'm sure she doesn't want that. I'll talk with her. We'll work it out. I know for myself, once a month will be plenty for BDSM activity. What do you think about putting a dungeon in the basement?"

"Vanessa suggested a dungeon was a good idea to keep the BDSM in one room. I like that idea."

"I do too. And I think if Maria wants more BDSM then we can schedule a couple of days a month instead of one per month," Sue says.

John says "Well, twice a month wouldn't be too bad, I guess. By the way, our lease will be coming up for renewal soon so if we are going to do this, we need to do it soon. I wonder about Joan's lease."

I say "I've been living there long enough that I don't have to do anything but give one month's notice. I checked yesterday. They might even let you two slip since Vanessa has been living there over ten years too. You should talk to the management."

John tells Sue "Well, I'm in if Vanessa is."

Vanessa says "Sure, buy it Sue. It's a beautiful home. And I think it will be fun to live here with all the girls." I see John grimace. Hah! Four women and him. Poor guy.

Later I overhear John ask Sue why she's decided to buy a house at this time. She says "Well, John, I'm thinking about adopting a child or two. I'm going to be 36 very soon and I feel the need to have someone to leave everything too. Especially since I've finished school now and have a good job. I figure with everyone here, there will always be an adult to watch the kids. There is also a wonderful child care center in the nearest town where we can take the child or children if we are having an orgy or having a BDSM night. I was thinking of asking Vanessa to let you father my children but I don't think she'd go for that." WOW! I think to myself. John is very surprised. I know Vanessa and she will not go for that.

John tells Sue that she is going to have to put a fence around that pool area before she adopts.

She thanks him and says "I never thought of that. That is definitely something I'll need to set up before the first child arrives."

Chapter 1.

September 1st - We Have A New Place To Live.

Sue has purchase the house. She and Maria have moved in already. She's told us she has some carpenters, electricians and masons scheduled in to finish the basement and put in a separate room for a dungeon. She asks John if he can build the dungeon furniture. He tells her he can do it.

Vanessa and I have given a month notice. Because Vanessa has had a lease with them for over 10 years and she initiated their current one, they can just give them one month notice like me.

I'm pretty well packed and I've hired a cheap movers to pack up the furniture I'm taking and get it to Sue's. They will also be taking a lot of things to Goodwill. I don't need most of the items in the living room, only my small TV.

Vanessa and John have started to pack, I've been helping them too. The spare bedroom furniture is ready to go and all the gym mats and air mattresses are ready to move. They've got some things going to Goodwill too.

September 29th - The new house.

I'm really happy. We're all moved into Sue's new house. Vanessa and John may have a few more things left but essentially they are moved. They are sleeping here now. I got to have sex and sleep with them last night. I'm going to really enjoy this living arrangement. I hate to sleep alone.

My new bedroom is huge. My old bedroom was 11' X 11' in the apartment and the new one is 15' X 15'. It just seems so big and it technically is a master suite like the three other main bedrooms. It has a full bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, a big shower and a walk-in closet right off the bedroom. I just love it. The master suite itself is almost as big as my entire old apartment. I'm guessing but it looks like 25' X 25'. HUGE!

It's fun to fuck John and lick Vanessa's tasty pussy but I'm more than ready for a good orgy. The last one was at Jim and Hoshi's house on July 4th although we've had some BDSM nights since the 4th that were really fun. We did go to the Swinger Club a couple of times also but I'd rather fuck around people I know.

My life has sure changed since John and Vanessa got married almost four years ago. Back then I was getting an occasional fuck with Carl and one date with Joe which didn't turn out that well. Carl is great in bed but has commitment issues. I'd love to be married to him but I don't think that's ever going to happen. He seems very anti-marriage. He's been divorced several of times and I do know that the last one was terrible for him. I think he lost a lot of money in that divorce. Joe was terrible in bed so I went out with him only twice. Then along came John Andrews. I love Vanessa but I sure wish he was my husband. He's better than Carl in bed. I never had so many orgasms as I've had with that man. My friend is a very lucky woman.

But then I am too. They decided to have an open marriage. I think it was John's idea although Vanessa is a pretty free spirit too. She use to be a hippie and lived in a commune. John was married before for nearly fifty years. He was a widower when he and Vanessa started seeing each other.

I talked with Vanessa about her relationship with John very early on. She asked me then if I'd be interested in a threesome. I was kind of shocked but quickly agreed. The second time John was out here from Illinois to visit Vanessa, we had a wonderful threesome. It was so good. Then before he went back to Illinois, we had a foursome with Maria. That was so fricking hot. I love to do that rotational fuck. And John is great because he always takes at least fifteen minutes and sometimes as much as thirty minutes to cum. And his second orgasm takes forever unless you give him a handjob. I know he can fuck Vanessa and me to death. What a way to go though, huh?

Sue was one of John's girlfriends before he married Vanessa. I'm really glad she decided to move out here when she won that lottery. That was a definite upgrade in our sex life when she was added. She's really hot and her pussy tastes so good.

Sue tells me says she's planning on having a big orgy on Halloween. We've got plenty of room now and she plans on inviting everyone we know. She wants to do it up special with a catered dinner, then a costume party before the nude festivities begin.