Joan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After laying there for a couple of minutes, I notice John is getting hard again. Vanessa notices and says "John, would you like to fuck my ass?"

John looks at her and says "If that's what you want, of course. You know I always want you." She smiles at him. John starts to get up and Vanessa pushes him down and sucks on his cock for a while. Once he's fully hard, she runs to get the lube. Soon she's there with the lube and on her hands and knees.

John is lubing her up and Maryanne says "Vanessa, can I lick you while he fucks your ass. I want to see this close up. I've never had the nerve to try it."

Vanessa says "Sure, Maryanne. Your tongue is very welcome." Soon John is in Vanessa's ass and Maryanne is licking her pussy. Vanessa is enjoying her husband's cock and Maryanne's tongue. She's moaning loudly. After Vanessa clit gets sucked for a minute, she screams and starts to cum. About that time, I say to myself "What the fuck?" I get up and lean down and start to lick John's ass. John continues to fuck Vanessa and she continues to cum. I decide to give John a hand to cum so I stick my middle finger into his ass and start to massage his prostate. Seconds later he loses it and begins to cum hard. Vanessa screams again and has a really hard orgasm.

Maryanne scoots out from under Vanessa and Vanessa collapses. Once everyone is finished cumming, I remove my finger from John's ass, he smiles and says "Thanks, Joan. That really did the trick." I laugh.

John pulls out of Vanessa's ass and we both head for the closest bathroom to clean up. When we get back, John kneels down and begins to lick his wife's pussy. Vanessa lets him do it for a minute and then pushes him away. He moves over and begins to lick my pussy. I politely decline. I'm done with sex for tonight. Maryanne and Vanessa are talking about anal sex and how John can prepare the woman for it. John says "So nobody is interested in getting licked again?"

All three of us look at him and shake our heads 'no'. So John lays down next to Vanessa on his back and listens to us talk about anal sex. Sue walks over and sits down. She says "Did I hear the Beast offer some pussy licking services?"

John looks at her and Vanessa smiles and says "Yes, you did. Are you interested?"

Sue says "Yeah, I wouldn't mind a tongue on my clit. I didn't get licked very much tonight."

Vanessa says "John, you have a customer." He smiles at Sue and says "Sue, come and sit on my face and fuck it." Sue moves over and kneels down on his face facing his feet. She begins to move on his face. Before long, she is moaning. John seems to be really enjoying it. Soon, Sue says "Well, look at this."

Vanessa says "Suck it Sue." Sue's pheromones have given John a hard-on again.

Sue and John work on each others genitals for nearly ten minutes and Sue finally starts to cum. I jump up and stick a finger in John's ass again. I start to massage his prostate again and Sue starts back on his cock. Now she's stroking it as well as sucking the head. In a minute John starts cumming again. When he's done, Sue leans over and French kisses Vanessa to pass her his cum. Vanessa swallows and says "I think he's about done. That was not a very good amount of cum."

John smiles at her and says "And I'm exhausted." Sue gets off and kisses him.

Vanessa licks his face to get Sue's juices. She says "Damn, that's tasty, Sue."

John says "Tell me about it. Not a bad tasting pussy in the house, I'll bet."

Everyone appears done except George and Adriana are still fucking. Soon they are finishing. Vanessa gets up and lays down on top of John. I lean over and French kiss Maryanne. Sue lays down next to Vanessa and John and French kisses them both. Sue says "I love you guys." They tell her they love her too. I want some of that too. I move over and French kiss Sue and tell her that I love her too. Sue repeats that mantra to me. I French kiss my two favorite people in the world and tell them I love them both very much. After the kisses I look for Maria and she's asleep on a mat across the living room. Obviously exhausted too.

I say "Sue, it looks like your partner has had it for tonight."

Sue laughs says "Yeah and I'm about in the same condition."

Sue finally stands and announces that there are plenty of places to sleep and she suggests everyone spend the night. It's going on 1am. Sue starts to pick up Maria but John walks over and picks her up. He carries her to their bedroom.

To be continued...